Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Now is the Time for America to Defend Itself!
JPFO newsletter ^ | 9-11-01

Posted on 09/11/2001 12:38:25 PM PDT by theneanderthal

ALERT FROM JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP America's Aggressive Civil Rights Organization

September 11, 2001

ALERT: Now Is The Time for Americans to Defend America

Everybody in America now knows that on Tuesday, September 11, three aircraft were crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. These crashes appeared timed and were part of a planned terrorist action. The death toll will likely exceed that caused by the Imperial Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor that started World War II. This coordinated attack was an act of war.

Some years ago Israel bombed a nuclear plant in Iraq. World opinion largely condemned Israel's actions, but Israel warned that if the world does not get rid of Iraq's terror threat, then that threat will get worse.

Welcome to worse.

We don't now know whether the terrorist attack on the U.S. came from Iraq. We don't know whether more attacks will come, or how or where.

We know that terrorists have repeatedly promised to attack U.S. population centers, and that:
1. The World Trade Center was undefended against any air attack.

2. The Pentagon was undefended against unexpected air attack.

3. The airliners carried nothing but unarmed and undefended people.

The common factor: "undefended."

What renders Americans undefended? The idea that "we don't need to defend ourselves" -- the culture of disarmament -- delivered to the terrorists many thousands of potential aircraft full of people who had *no* means to stop an onboard terrorist. Even the pilots and crew were federally guaranteed to be unable to resist hijackers by force.

What rendered the Pentagon, an obvious military target, undefended? The belief that it didn't need defending against air attack. The people inside were victims of government decisions not to provide defense against relatively easy attacks from the air.

All of the air attack victims are victims of government decisions not to expose, disrupt or wipe out aggressors who have announced their intentions to attack America.

As a nation, we have put all of our safety eggs into the basket of government and military. That's a mistake.

You will soon hear proposals to impose "heightened domestic security." Some will call for martial law. Many more will urge complete disarmament of Americans, "just to make sure" that the terrorist threat is reduced.

We can expect to hear calls to curtail citizens' rights because of the threat. We will hear "this event changes our ideas about how free a free society can be."

Wrong. Now is the time to *defend* a free society, not destroy it in fear. Now is the time to *protect our civilization*, not to collapse it because of acts of war.

Now is the time, not to disarm ourselves and resign to government protection, but to arm Americans against terrorist attacks. More Americans have to take active part in defending our nation, our communities, our families, ourselves.

America must again become the nation with whom no one tangles -- because our citizens are armed and determined to fight aggression to the death.

Terrorists must learn: Americans don't get terrorized -- Americans get prepared to fight back.

The Liberty Crew JPFO

"We shall defend our [nation], whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." Winston Churchill, June 4, 1940.

================================================================ Original Material in JPFO ALERTS is Copyright 2001 JPFO, Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this alert in full, so long as the following JPFO contact information is included:

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership PO Box 270143 Hartford, Wisconsin 53027

Phone: 1-262-673-9745
Orders only: 1-800-869-1884 (toll-free!)
Fax: 1-262-673-9746
Web: http://www.jpfo.org/

TOPICS: Announcements; Foreign Affairs
KEYWORDS:

1 posted on 09/11/2001 12:38:25 PM PDT by theneanderthal (psmallwood@cybertron.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: theneanderthal
As with everything from JPFO, excellent.
2 posted on 09/11/2001 12:46:21 PM PDT by Jefferson Adams
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Bump!
3 posted on 09/11/2001 12:48:39 PM PDT by doxteve

Bingo. FEMA was activated a short while ago this afternoon.
4 posted on 09/11/2001 12:49:02 PM PDT by Twodees

To: theneanderthal, bang_list
Here, here. Thanks for posting this.

Support "Right to Carry" for all American citizens NOW!</font size></font color>

5 posted on 09/11/2001 12:51:55 PM PDT by Hail Caesar

The perpetrators of these acts wrote a blank check to the United States, and we will cash it in full.
6 posted on 09/11/2001 12:58:10 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum

They say a conservative is a liberal that's been mugged.

America has just been mugged.

Are we going to see a hard turn to the right?

7 posted on 09/11/2001 1:03:05 PM PDT by randog

To: randog
I know I'm so freakin angry I could spit. Sadam, Osama, Arafat and his minions, the Taliban, all should pay dearly. Not the American people. "Those who would trade freedom for safety deserve niether."
8 posted on 09/11/2001 1:29:18 PM PDT by theneanderthal
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Hey guy, good post.

I might have thought of it myself. hehe

This position however, can't be stated enough.

Thanks again for your efforts.

9 posted on 09/11/2001 2:11:56 PM PDT by the irate magistrate

BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP...

Copied, Pasted, Saved to Hard Drive.
10 posted on 09/11/2001 7:31:13 PM PDT by VRWC_Member428

Awesome!

Today on the Jersey City waterfront (a liberal haven), directly across the river from the carnage, I was pleasently suprised. There were very few people 'falling apart' they were almost to an individual very brave and determined not to let this affect them more than it had to. Granted, they were not in the majority, but there was a significant number who wanted to fight. More than a few wished they could re-up in the military. Those that did not express such views, were not about to put a damper on the enthusiasm.

My cynicism for the state of American resolve leads me to believe this will not last long. So, for the relatively few of us who have been beating the drum for some time now, we must redouble our efforts to keep the spirit alive!

11 posted on 09/11/2001 10:16:45 PM PDT by StriperSniper

To: Jefferson Adams
Yes this is exellent. Last night while trying to get the local weather report from WTNH in New Haven, CT a local news bimbo came on with a report that elementary school teahcers are having a real problem explaining to children how it is alright for the government to contemplate retaliation when the children are taight theat if someone hits them they should never hit back. Fortunately Mrs. Harpseal was able to intersperse herself between me and the TV and when I saw her there I stopped myself.

Obviously these "teachers" should not be let anywhere near children and would provide a more useful service to society by peddling their sorry butts on the street for what ever they can get. At least it would not be harming innocents.

Sorry for the rant.

Stay well - Yorktown

12 posted on 09/13/2001 7:36:18 AM PDT by harpseal
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson