Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

BARD COLLEGE PROF CALLS ATTACKS JUST RETRIBUTION FOR U.S. EVIL
Dennis Prager Radio Show | 9-13-2001 | Travis McGee

Posted on 09/13/2001 11:57:24 AM PDT by Travis McGee

I am listening to the Dennis Prager Show, a very upset female caller said she had gone to class today, and the topic of discussion led by her professor was that the World Trade Center mass atrocity was "just retribution against the evils done around the world by the USA" and that "the entire event was probably created by the Pentagon to increase their budget by going to war."

This student says she could not believe the direction of the class discussion, she stuck up for the USA but left the class and called Dennis Prager because she was outnumbered by America hating filth.

The rot goes deeper than we think......

TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-80 ... 101-120 next last
I have been posting this next bit around, please give me your thoughts on the America hating college students, and what good loyal patriotic America loving Arab Moslem Americans can and must do:

It is time for the loyal moslem arab Americans to state loudly their loyalty to the USA ABOVE ALL OTHERS, and to do more, to prove it in deeds.

We are now shifting from peacetime rules to wartime rules, and the battlefield is HERE. So please spare me everyone your bleatings about the poor arab moslems' civil liberties, this is WAR.

Many of them are not even citizens, but have merely snuck into our free and open society, and bear us only hatred. The fine and loyal arab moslems Americans must now help to ROOT THEM OUT.

Am I being unfair? I don't think so: this is now WAR on "Battlefield USA". We must fight to win.

Let me point out to any who have missed these facts:

/1/ Before the first WTC bombing, mosques and "cultural centers" in NYC were used as safehouses, agent meeting places, and dead drops. This is a fact, look it up. Prior to this state of war, our FBI was hamstrung by the ACLU and CAIR etc and were unable to properly monitor these nests of vipers in NYC, and we saw the (thank God it did not fully succeed) results. Now we are moving to WARTIME rules of engagement, and mosques and "cultural centers" must not be permitted to give unquestioned sanctuary to terrorists and their support agents. Good loyal patriotic arab moslem Americans can and must root them out swiftly. If they fail to do this, their loyalties must be suspected. Too bad, it's WAR.

/2/ After the 9-11 outrage, some, not many, arab moslem ILLEGAL ALIENS have been seen celebrating, several have been arrested by the FBI. Some were across the Hudson with video cameras on tripods, ready to record the evil deeds, then cheering when the buildings were struck. There was obviously advance notice among SOME arab moslems inside of the USA, none of them with advance knowledge tipped off the attack to the authorities.

It is now time for all good loyal patriotic arab moslem Americans to do their duty, and report their suspicions or knowledge to the FBI, so that they may begin investigating possible terrorists or terrorist support agents ASAP. If they fail to do this DUTY, then shame on them, and do not expect to win sympathy with crocodile tears later on.

1 posted on 09/13/2001 11:57:24 AM PDT by Travis McGee
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: lent,demidog,Doughty One,Aric2000,The Iron Duke
bttt
2 posted on 09/13/2001 12:00:06 PM PDT by Travis McGee
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Travis McGee
Was he a Libertarian?
3 posted on 09/13/2001 12:01:03 PM PDT by Texaggie79

To: Texaggie79
Please don't start that. Take your dementia elsewhere.
4 posted on 09/13/2001 12:04:52 PM PDT by Travis McGee
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Texaggie79
Was he a Libertarian?

Why are you guys so afraid of the Libertarian viewpoint?

5 posted on 09/13/2001 12:07:38 PM PDT by Beenliedto
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Two thoughts: (i) Pick any good sized profession and odds are there's someone in that profession making idiotic claims about the incident; (ii) I wouldn't trust the notes students take in class. For all we know the claim was different in subtle and important ways, ie "The people who did this think that ... "
6 posted on 09/13/2001 12:08:39 PM PDT by ConsistentLibertarian
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

This professor is not saying anything that hasn't already been said right here, on Free Republic, by the loyal followers of Justin Raimondo and his lapdogs at antiwar.com.

These people are enemies, as far as I'm concerned, and deserve any retribution they get for expressing their views.

7 posted on 09/13/2001 12:10:53 PM PDT by sinkspur

Having gone to University enough years most faculties are headed and staffed by leftists, Marxists, feminists, etc. No surprise at all. When the kiddies have to earn a buck after University the BS idealism and leftist ideology is stripped off like a bad shirt.
8 posted on 09/13/2001 12:10:58 PM PDT by Lent

To: tex-oma,jimkress,Jeff Head,KO5A,Squantos,harpseal,patent
bttt
9 posted on 09/13/2001 12:11:25 PM PDT by Travis McGee

Anybody should tell these professors that they are unworthy of the freedoms they have.
10 posted on 09/13/2001 12:18:17 PM PDT by KC_Conspirator

To: Beenliedto
The Libertarian Party viewpoint: Here

Scum LP says it's our fault. I have supported LP candidates for some offices but never again. They're in the "enemy collaborator" column as far as I'm concerned.

11 posted on 09/13/2001 12:18:54 PM PDT by No.6
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

"Many of them are not even citizens,":

If your an "Arab-American" your a citizen. If your not a citizen you can't have American in your title.

Putting the Constitution aside for a second, please, answer me this, if the Federal government doesn't arrest and or interrogate ever arab in America, citizens and aliens alike - will you consider that cowardice policy?

12 posted on 09/13/2001 12:19:54 PM PDT by libertarian_usa

To: sinkspur
Thank you Sink. I have been utterly amazed at some of the scum sucking dirt bags, right here on Free Republic, while maybe not coming right out and saying we had it coming, but certainly going out of their way to at least justify it, or excuse it. We have some real scum sucking dirt bags on FR. Agree?
13 posted on 09/13/2001 12:21:45 PM PDT by Mark17
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: No.6
Harry Browne should be deported to Afghanistan so he can work in the poopy fields.
14 posted on 09/13/2001 12:21:57 PM PDT by AppyPappy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: No.6
Harry Browne should be deported to Afghanistan so he can work in the poppy fields. [Freudian]
15 posted on 09/13/2001 12:22:15 PM PDT by AppyPappy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: SEATTLE SOMALIS CELEBRATE WILDLY!!!
I am listening to the Michael Medved Show, which broadcasts from Seattle. He said that there is a large and obnoxious Somali community in South Seattle, mostly illegal aliens. They have Somali restaurants and markets in this area.

Last night, the Somalis were whooping it up, cheering and celebrating the murder of thousands of Americans, holding wild parties at their restaurants.

Moderate moslem leaders came down and told them to cool it, they are making all moslems look bad, and were told "the hell with that! We are happy! Thousands of Americans are dead! Allah Akbar!

16 posted on 09/13/2001 12:22:17 PM PDT by Travis McGee

To: libertarian_usa
Shut up. Your (sic) too stupid to post here.
17 posted on 09/13/2001 12:23:20 PM PDT by Deb
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Time to get all of our enemies foreign and domestic.
18 posted on 09/13/2001 12:23:50 PM PDT by Jimbaugh

I live near Bard College..well, at least in the same county. It is one of the most liberal colleges in the north-east. They teach mostly the "Arts".

What would you expect from a college that teaches students to profit from NEA grants.

19 posted on 09/13/2001 12:24:18 PM PDT by OnAMission

I will assure you of one thing. That would never happen here in the Appalachian hills. The Muslims (and there are many) are keeping their heads WAY down.
20 posted on 09/13/2001 12:25:34 PM PDT by AppyPappy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-80 ... 101-120 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson