Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Bush-Rapture-Clinton

Posted on 09/16/2001 1:24:04 PM PDT by marbren

Many of us who seriously study the Bible are Pre-Trib Premillennial. The next event in Bible Prophecy is the Rapture(Taking away)of all of us who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. When this happens (If it happens during his term) President Bush (God Bless Him) will disappear, as will many in his administration. Who will be left behind to pick up the pieces? Bill Clinton!!. I am not predicting this I just thought it could happen.

TOPICS: Miscellaneous; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-8081-94 next last
Jesus is the answer.
1 posted on 09/16/2001 1:24:04 PM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: marbren
Do you have a flame-proof suit?...I think you're gonna need it.
2 posted on 09/16/2001 1:29:14 PM PDT by Tex-Con-Man
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

That sure would leave Clinton to rise to the position of Anti-Christ, wouldn't it?
Those who worship him now are from the pagan left wing.
Go figure.
3 posted on 09/16/2001 1:29:40 PM PDT by concerned about politics

"Many of us who seriously study the Bible are Pre-Trib Premillennial."

Try studying more. Every type of Premillennialism is utterly false. Your fears regarding Bush are silly.

4 posted on 09/16/2001 1:31:48 PM PDT by Lucas McCain

Yup, I've been thinking about 'the Comeback kid' and that precise scenario. I've never known a more satanic U.S. politician. Could be ,the head that was wounded and makes a remarkable recovery. BTW, these days are as the days of Noe. God told Noah et al to enter the ark, one week before the flood. We have been given a 7 day warning, Tishri 1 is on Sept. 18th. It's the birthday of our Lord and Savior. Interesting thought for a Rapture date. Agape, Mike
5 posted on 09/16/2001 1:37:01 PM PDT by STD

Scripture clearly teaches only the unsaved will be taken--suprised...

Christians/believers have prior knowledge--sufficient warning--assurance!!

God is not the author of confusion--lies!!

6 posted on 09/16/2001 1:39:00 PM PDT by f.Christian

If you don't plan on being here, don't worry about it!!
7 posted on 09/16/2001 1:41:00 PM PDT by truth_eagle

To: Lucas McCain
Anyone who looks for other signs occurring before the return of Jesus for his church ends up like Falwell, Robertson, and the person who said Tuesday was when Babylon has fallen. We as a nation are fine as long as we support President Bush. When we disappear, then those LEFT BEHIND will have the Clinton problem.
8 posted on 09/16/2001 1:41:40 PM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: STD
You are close to the truth but watch out in date setting. I also feel the fall feasts are very important but more so for Israel during the Tribulation.
9 posted on 09/16/2001 1:44:19 PM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: truth_eagle
I am not worried.
10 posted on 09/16/2001 1:45:46 PM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: f.Christian
Satan is the author of confusion and lies
11 posted on 09/16/2001 1:46:55 PM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

I don't plan to be around, and I'm not sure that America will play much of a role in those last 7 years anyway. All eyes will be on the nation Israel.
12 posted on 09/16/2001 1:47:22 PM PDT by anniegetyourgun

The president pro tem of the senate would take over: Tom Daschle. Clinton isn't in line of succession.

What trivia! More worried about the rapture, than with the daily life of holiness required to get to heaven.

13 posted on 09/16/2001 1:48:39 PM PDT by LadyDoc

The Bible clearly states that no one knows the day or the hour, so idly speculating as to the day of His coming (or the Rapture for that matter) is just that, speculating.

The anti-christ will also be a relatively unknown person, so that certainly rules out President Clinton. Besides, since no one knows another's heart, who's to say he will be here? Bill Clinton may be caught up in the rapture with all of us, who's to know?

However, I for one do not plan on worrying about what will happen once I am gone.

14 posted on 09/16/2001 1:52:31 PM PDT by Thoeting

To: Tex-Con-Man
Unfortunately, a serious study of Scripture does not lead one to a premillennial eschatology. Do a word search on eschatology, and you will find a number of serious studies, including that of www.livingpresence.com. Premillennialism is an "either/or," linear model of "history written beforehand" that fails to honor the significance of the Incarnation - "God with us."
15 posted on 09/16/2001 1:53:11 PM PDT by Stan Hunts (StanHunts@aol.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: LadyDoc
Lives of holiness do not save. We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Faith in Jesus gives peace to all of us who believe in him.
16 posted on 09/16/2001 1:54:27 PM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: to all
We as christians do not know who Anti-Christ is. Clinton is NOT the Wicked One, son of perition, man of lawlessness, or the king of babylon. Anti-Christ will be revealed when we the Saints are called up.
17 posted on 09/16/2001 1:57:07 PM PDT by AMMON-CENTRIST
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

And praise God, salvation does not depend on our works, but on His finished work at Calvary!
18 posted on 09/16/2001 1:57:18 PM PDT by anniegetyourgun
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Many of us who seriously study the Bible are Pre-Trib Premillennial. The next event in Bible Prophecy is the Rapture(Taking away)of all of us who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. When this happens (If it happens during his term) President Bush (God Bless Him) will disappear, as will many in his administration. Who will be left behind to pick up the pieces? Bill Clinton!!. I am not predicting this I just thought it could happen.

You or I are hardly qualified to predict the selection process. Beware the temptation to judge.

19 posted on 09/16/2001 1:58:22 PM PDT by sayfer bullets

To: Thoeting
I do not know for sure weather Clinton is a Christian or not. I do know the fruit of his actions. I want Bill to be saved and hope he is. This senario is just speculation, But God's word is truth. Why don't you all read it and ask God to reveal truth to you and see what you find out.
20 posted on 09/16/2001 1:58:34 PM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-8081-94 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson