Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Call to Honor
Self | Sept. 17, 2001 | Self

Posted on 09/17/2001 10:39:10 AM PDT by steelie

Calls for the defeat of the raw evil we experienced on September 11 by a strong showing of peaceful intent of the civilized world is just as evil. Men of thought, knowledge, decision and action see no logic in men of feelings, fear, doubt and placidity.

Men such as Robert Jensen at the university of Texas, who said on KGO of San Francisco last night that he wanted the U.S to get over the mourning and loss we are experiencing, before we let loose the Dogs of War. Logic thought, knowledge and action allow for no such conclusion. The enemy is true evil. Men can make no bargain with evil.

Just as the anger I felt has driven the last remnant of fear from my mind, and that I may not allow evil to live within me, it is clear that mankind is obligated to physically destroy terrorism. I ask the most rhetorical of questions to mankind. How can men of thought, knowledge, decision, and thus action remain honorable?

TOPICS: Editorial; Your Opinion/Questions
KEYWORDS:

1 posted on 09/17/2001 10:39:10 AM PDT by steelie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: steelie
The constant calls by PBS, KPFA/Pacifica and others to "Give peace a chance" show a serious lack of informed thought, and no sense of self preservation.
2 posted on 09/17/2001 11:01:13 AM PDT by steelie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Next time it will be nukes.
3 posted on 09/17/2001 11:07:18 AM PDT by dalebert

To: dalebert
Shall the western word wither and die leaving the rest to cower and pay tribute?
4 posted on 09/17/2001 11:58:49 AM PDT by steelie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Submit to God, resist the devil; steel yourself in your resolve. There is nothing ignoble in executing judgement. Is the hangman an evil person? Weep for yourself if you must, but weep not for them.

Imagine: if you don't stop them where you find them; their next target is your baby sister and her friends, your mom and her friends, your girlfriend...

5 posted on 09/17/2001 1:06:44 PM PDT by packrat01

To: packrat01
Men of thought, knowledge, decsicion and action will Honor God over the devil.

Will honor truth over lies.

Will honor good over evil.

Erst they can not honor themselves

6 posted on 09/17/2001 6:31:43 PM PDT by steelie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Repost
7 posted on 12/29/2001 11:51:49 PM PST by steelie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Self Bump
8 posted on 05/07/2002 12:41:32 AM PDT by steelie

Self Vanity Post
9 posted on 12/16/2002 12:35:22 AM PST by steelie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson