Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

FR Cruisers Will Extol to the High Seas - UNITED WE STAND - PROUD AND FOREVER FREE - in Four Weeks!
Cruise Website ^ | 09/18/01 | Commonsense

Posted on 09/18/2001 6:21:57 AM PDT by Commonsense

The FreeRepublic Network Cruise will set sail in just four weeks. As Freepers gather together we will hold the images of September 11, 2001 in our minds and hearts. As we listen to David Horowitz, we will be reminded of our great country and understand more about what we can do to help her. As we study our Constitutions, we will remember that our ForeFathers knew – and what so many of us seem to forget: Freedom is not given to us, it must be earned and sometimes the price we must pay to remain free can be high.

As we work, as we dine, as we play, we will remember those Americans who were so cruelly snatched away by evil that Tuesday morning. We will lift our glasses high to the courage of the firefighters and policemen who died trying to rescue them and those still working with hope in their hearts. We will cry together as we remember Barbara Olson. We will pray together for our President who is shining so strong and leading us through this incredible time.

The tone for this cruise may be a little different than when we first started, but the objective remains the same – America and Freedom. As President Bush urges us to return to our lives as quickly as possible so that the evil doers do not win, we will take this cruise and unite – for united we stand - and arm in arm, we will take this cruise and as one voice, we will sing God Bless America to the open sea and let it ring across the oceans to those who wish to take our Freedom from us.

For information and reservations goto the FR Network Cruise Website HERE

For a link to the list of past cruise threads (including ask Bahama Mama threads) visit HERE

Visit David Horowitz' FRONTPAGE MAGAZINE HERE

THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER! VISIT THE NETWORK COMMITTEE WEBSITE!

TOPICS: Activism/Chapters; Announcements; Breaking News
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-71 next last
May God continue to bless America.
1 posted on 09/18/2001 6:21:57 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: diotima, LurkerNoMore!, Ms. AntiFeminazi, Seeking the truth, Minute Gal, Bob J, Syncro

2 posted on 09/18/2001 6:25:02 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Iron jack, JulieRNR21, CounterCounterCulture, abner, Gracey, Nick Danger, vastrightwinger, Badjoe,

3 posted on 09/18/2001 6:29:14 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Commonsense
Beautifully written, Commonsense. One of my suitcases is already pre-packed! Let's ROLL!

Bahama Mama/Leni

4 posted on 09/18/2001 6:30:04 AM PDT by MinuteGal (ASK BAHAMA MAMA)

To: OldGlory, gonzo, Mata-Sherry, Matchett_PI, Taxman, hocndoc, Larry 54, dalereed, JohnRob, EliotM,

5 posted on 09/18/2001 6:30:43 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Interesting Times, ClaireSolt, moonman, Patriot1

6 posted on 09/18/2001 6:31:51 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: To All FR Cruisers
If you have not received your Email from the Cruise Committee about name tags, please email me at FRCruising@aol.com. VERY IMPORTANT!

7 posted on 09/18/2001 6:33:51 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Morning, J!

God Bless You, Free Republic and America!

8 posted on 09/18/2001 6:33:56 AM PDT by diotima

To: MinuteGal
Thanks, Bahama Mama. I'm ready for this, too.
9 posted on 09/18/2001 6:36:23 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: diotima
FreeRepublic and America! One can't exist without the other, and one exemplifies what it's all about.
10 posted on 09/18/2001 6:37:47 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Barry & I will be there too.

We are just deciding whether or not to fly at this point. We want to fly, we don't wish to let these idiots win.

11 posted on 09/18/2001 6:42:26 AM PDT by abner

To: abner
Flying now is probably safer than ever. You'll just have those l-o-o-o-n-n-n-g-g-g lines. (BTW, I decided to wait a couple of more days on the other item.)
12 posted on 09/18/2001 6:44:17 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

The tone for this cruise may be a little different than when we first started, but the objective remains the same – America and Freedom

That says it all, Commonsense. Well articulated words. Looking forward to much needed camaraderie.

13 posted on 09/18/2001 6:47:50 AM PDT by Gracey
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Have a question. In order to arrive on time we have to fly into Ft. Lauterdale the morning before so will be staying somewhere overnight (hope our flight isn't canceled!). I'm sure that there are a lot of others confronting the same flight scheduling, is there a hotel where everyone is gathering the day before?
14 posted on 09/18/2001 7:08:40 AM PDT by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

To: abner
"We are just deciding whether or not to fly at this point."

These "people" are not stupid, if (when) they attack again it will be a completely different target and by a totally different means. Hate to suggest it but my guess would be a major power source or dam above a major city with planted explosives.

Airline travel will probably be safer than it has ever been in years.

15 posted on 09/18/2001 7:13:54 AM PDT by dalereed
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

I was glad to read your post. Now I know I am not alone. I was preparing a comedy routine for the cruise, and now I do not feel like comedy is where I want to go. I believe the fellowship will do us all some good. Sort of like balm for the soul. God Bless Cruising Freepers every where. May God bring us together and back home safely. God Bless America!
16 posted on 09/18/2001 7:28:57 AM PDT by chicagolady

To: dalereed
Yes, a substantial number of Freepers will be staying at the same hotel the night before sailing. Commonsense will have the details forthcoming.

Bahama Mama/Leni

17 posted on 09/18/2001 7:30:04 AM PDT by MinuteGal (ASK BAHAMA MAMA !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: Commonsense, guenevere, dittomom
Thanks for the post, Commonsense. Needed that!
18 posted on 09/18/2001 8:06:19 AM PDT by Molly Pitcher

To: dalereed
Try the Sheraton Yankee Clipper in Fort Lauderdale. A lot of us are staying there.
19 posted on 09/18/2001 8:19:11 AM PDT by Commonsense
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

I've been wanting but afraid to ask if we were still on.

On the cruise bulletin boards, we decided it's our patriotic duty to go on any cruise already planned (and paid for). Need to keep the economy going and show 'em what we're made of!

20 posted on 09/18/2001 8:50:04 AM PDT by hocndoc

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-71 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson