FREEP THE COMMIES!
Fox News Channel Website ^ | 9/22/2001 | Kelley O. Beaucar

Posted on 09/22/2001 12:55:48 PM PDT by Checkers

Edited on 04/22/2004 12:31:10 AM PDT by Jim Robinson. [history]

WASHINGTON

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

TOPICS: Breaking News; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-62 next last
A target-rich enviroment due for some major Freepage.
1 posted on 09/22/2001 12:55:48 PM PDT by Checkers (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34879,00.html)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Checkers
Becker and his cohorts say they are planning to swarm in front of the White House on Sept. 29.

Call to Freeper arms!

2 posted on 09/22/2001 1:03:00 PM PDT by Salvation
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

"They don't want to be misunderstood."

Aw. Breaks my heart. Don't worry. You're not "misunderstood"!

Becker and his cohorts say they are planning to

swarm in front of the White House on Sept. 29.</font size>

I only wish I could be there.....

3 posted on 09/22/2001 1:06:03 PM PDT by GVnana

There is some concern that in the current patriotic atmosphere the protesters may encounter trouble from more than just police if their usual anti-American rhetoric in the name of globalization is directed at the war effort.

I guarentee they should have a little more than 'some concern'.

It is virtualluy guarenteed that these fringe freaks will be set upon if they utter one word that can be construed as helpful or sympathetic to the terrorists.

4 posted on 09/22/2001 1:08:07 PM PDT by Lazamataz

Where were these folk's protesets for the "imaginary war" WJC conjured up in Kosovo?
5 posted on 09/22/2001 1:09:36 PM PDT by DKM

To: DKM
protests, rather..........
6 posted on 09/22/2001 1:13:02 PM PDT by DKM
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

There is some concern that in the current patriotic atmosphere the protesters may encounter trouble from more than just police if their usual anti-American rhetoric in the name of globalization is directed at the war effort. And some say they might even be doing their cause more harm than good by redirecting their plans to upset the meetings and steer their attention to the American military buildup.

There is but one question: Are (they) with us or against us? If they are with us, why aren't they working towards mobilization? If they're against us, why aren't they at hard labor at the WTC?

7 posted on 09/22/2001 1:16:47 PM PDT by Chemist_Geek

Make all of the Commies watch the Russian TV footage of a Chechen/Talib cutting the throat of a captive POW. Then, make them watch the Russian TV footage of a Chechen cutting the fingers and then the hand off a 5 year-old boy in front of his parents. Where do I sign-up for another tour of duty? The fifth column is preparing to attack at home, and I am on the side of the USA.
8 posted on 09/22/2001 1:18:50 PM PDT by Yougottabekidding

Comment #9 Removed by Moderator

To: Travis McGee, Aleksandre, oxi-nato, clinton8r
bump
10 posted on 09/22/2001 1:20:52 PM PDT by Yougottabekidding
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
~~ John Stuart Mill ~~

:

Your submissions please:</font color>
AMERICA ATTACKED: Online FReeper library -
Post your links to memorial sites, photos, videos, etc. </font size></font color>

:

11 posted on 09/22/2001 1:21:03 PM PDT by ppaul

Comment #12 Removed by Moderator

"Despite the cancellation of World Bank and International Monetary Fund meetings in Washington next week, several groups of demonstrators say they are coming nonetheless...."

All dressed up and no place to go...

13 posted on 09/22/2001 1:25:56 PM PDT by DKM

Comment #14 Removed by Moderator

To: TLBSHOW, ALL
interested in making the trip to DC? It's on a Saturday...

if anyone from New York state wants to go, I'm game.

15 posted on 09/22/2001 1:27:54 PM PDT by Benson_Carter

Comment #16 Removed by Moderator

To: Chemist_Geek
I am somewhat concerned with the spreading retoric "If you are not with us, you are against us". The Amish and Mennonites will not send their children to war. Shall we round them up and execute them as traitors?
17 posted on 09/22/2001 1:42:54 PM PDT by Jack Barbara
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

I'm still working on this Peter Kuznick maggot. AG Ashcroft needs to have the FBI investigate, and get these terrorist vermin swinging from the gallows, as a lesson to the rest! More to come later.

Richard Becker, International Action Center 39 West 14th St., #206 New York, NY 10011 (212) 633-6646 fax:(212) 633-2889 email: iacenter@iacenter.org Becker and his cohorts say they are planning to swarm in front of the White House on Sept. 29. He said the groups will be protesting the treatment of Arabs and Muslims in America and President Bush?s move to "expand police powers" in response to the hijacking of four U.S. commercial airplanes and the deaths of thousands of civilians.

Bradford, Colin I. "They don't want to be misunderstood." cbrad@american.edu

18 posted on 09/22/2001 2:10:34 PM PDT by TERMINATTOR

I just looked at the article on FoxNews' website. Nice pictures! Whenever peaceniks hold a rally, all kinds of lowlifes come out of the woodwork. Leave it to Democommies to turn a political statement into a freak show.
19 posted on 09/22/2001 2:18:43 PM PDT by Hillary 666

To: Jack Barbara
No, they should be deported to whichever country will take them. If they refuse to step up and defend the country, they have no business being here.
20 posted on 09/22/2001 2:20:05 PM PDT by Hillary 666
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-62 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson