Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

They're so cute when they're little...
Israel National News ^

Posted on 09/24/2001 9:59:48 AM PDT by The KG9 Kid

The West just doesn't understaaaaand 'Jihad'. It only means peace and love. Here, see for yourself:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/english/radio/ram/eng-video/jihad-80.ram

TOPICS: Foreign Affairs; Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-59 next last
So much for all of this being a big Jewish trick.
1 posted on 09/24/2001 9:59:48 AM PDT by The KG9 Kid
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: The KG9 Kid
How do we know that is what they are saying?
2 posted on 09/24/2001 10:09:42 AM PDT by Texaggie79
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Would someone please summarize for the benefit of those who are behind a firewall and can't listen to realaudio? Thanks in advance.
3 posted on 09/24/2001 10:16:39 AM PDT by VoiceOfBruck

I hate you.You hate me. We're not a happy family. With a great big bang and some spit from me to you. Won't you say you hate me too?

I hate you. You hate me. We're not friends like friends should be. With a great big bang and some spit from me to you. Won't you say you hate me too?

4 posted on 09/24/2001 10:18:47 AM PDT by isthisnickcool

I was expecting one of these:

Reuters Photo

A Palestinian boy carries a plastic toy gun during a demonstration in the West Bank town of Ramallah September 21, 2001. Israel's security cabinet, meeting in response to the killing of a Jewish settler, left in place on Friday a fragile ceasefire with the Palestinians that could aid U.S. efforts to forge a global anti-terror alliance. REUTERS/Reinhard Krause

5 posted on 09/24/2001 10:20:00 AM PDT by TheOtherOne

6 posted on 09/24/2001 10:21:40 AM PDT by E.G.C.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: TheOtherOne
I think we should ask Bulgaria what dire effects it suffered under 500 years of Islamic rule. My friends from Bulgaria tell me that if you refused to convert to Islam, then you were beheaded! Is this the 'innocent' and 'tolerant' religion we are being told Muslims are?
7 posted on 09/24/2001 10:22:10 AM PDT by smolensk
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: isthisnickcool
Cute song, KG9. I keep hearing Tom Lehere's "National Brotherhood Week" in my head. It's fun to eulogize
People you despise.
It only lasts a week so have no fear.
Be grateful that it doesn't last all year.

8 posted on 09/24/2001 10:22:41 AM PDT by TBP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: isthisnickcool
Cute song, KG9. I keep hearing Tom Lehere's "National Brotherhood Week" in my head.

It's fun to eulogize
People you despise.
It only lasts a week so have no fear.
Be grateful that it doesn't last all year.

9 posted on 09/24/2001 10:22:55 AM PDT by TBP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

This should be a cold slap in the face to us in the USA that we are mostly ignorant (not unintelligent, just unknowledgeable) about the rest of the world and its true convictions. I wish this were aired on CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox for the rest of the country.

But even armed with a shortwave radio that gets used often, and the internet, I didn't realize that the recruitment of children was so institutionalized in Palestine. In Iraq?-- yes, but I didn't know this about Palestine. I'm ashamed to even admit it!

Children do not grow up with a grenade in their hand unless their parents and teachers put it there. We've got a real problem, folks: these people are more than willing to die for their cause. Are we willing to do the same? I hope, Lord willing, we are willing to fight a prolonged battle with only Britain at our side, and perhaps Australia, Norway, Canada, and a handful of other small allies. (So far, those are the only countries willing to send troops, and Canada is faltering there.)

Jesse Helms today told us that a strike on Iraq is likely. The President has admitted that chemical, biological or plutonium might be next on our soil, that there is evidence of such plans. Iraq would like nothing more than to form an entente cordial with the rest of the Arab world for WW III. They might get it-- there isn't a true "moderate" Middle Eastern nation out there. Fanatic Muslims seem to rule the day in most of these countries, and the fanaticism isn't just a "fringe group".

We need to wake up the American people, but I suppose, without trying to sound alarmist, our military and politicos will try to fight this as a "cointained skirmish".

Afghanistan, I fear, might just be the beginning if we can't get a handle on the fanatics in some other way.
10 posted on 09/24/2001 10:28:15 AM PDT by RightlySo

To: smolensk
"*I think we should ask Bulgaria what dire effects it suffered under 500 years of Islamic rule. My friends from Bulgaria tell me that if you refused to convert to Islam, then you were beheaded! Is this the 'innocent' and 'tolerant' religion we are being told Muslims are?*"

yea...and Christians never harmed a fly, right?

11 posted on 09/24/2001 10:29:05 AM PDT by veeman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: smolensk
Aww, the're so cute

12 posted on 09/24/2001 10:30:50 AM PDT by TheOtherOne
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: Texaggie79
What? You don't speak Arabic?
13 posted on 09/24/2001 10:39:10 AM PDT by The KG9 Kid
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

bump
14 posted on 09/24/2001 10:50:39 AM PDT by Robert Lomax

To: veeman
Maybe Christians did hurt a fly, once.

I bet they haven't run airplanes full of innocent Muslims through askyscrapers filled with same, killing over 6,500 people, then dancing in the streets.

But then...I could be wrong. I need to look over my history books.

15 posted on 09/24/2001 11:06:15 AM PDT by Cyber Liberty
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: veeman
Maybe Christians did hurt a fly, once.

I bet they haven't run airplanes full of innocent Muslims through askyscrapers filled with same, killing over 6,500 people, then dancing in the streets.

But then...I could be wrong. I need to look over my history books.

16 posted on 09/24/2001 11:06:45 AM PDT by Cyber Liberty
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

This is what is going to suck for our soldiers. When they go into battle these towel heads will send out 10 year olds with AK-47's and out men will have to shoot them. I really don't envy them.
17 posted on 09/24/2001 11:08:28 AM PDT by Texaggie79

Islam...religion of peace...
18 posted on 09/24/2001 11:17:11 AM PDT by RaceBannon

Arabs sure like violence.
19 posted on 09/24/2001 11:24:17 AM PDT by boycott

To: Cyber Liberty
"***I bet they haven't run airplanes full of innocent Muslims through askyscrapers filled with same, killing over 6,500 people, then dancing in the streets. But then...I could be wrong. I need to look over my history books.***"

Betcha u won't find it in your history book that not too long ago the USS Vincennes shot down an Iranian civilian jetliner, killing 290 Iranian civilians. Instead of offering an apology to the Iranian people and taking step s against the killer, the US government called it a mistake and rewarded him with a Medal of Honor.

20 posted on 09/24/2001 11:48:30 AM PDT by veeman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-59 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson