Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

The Real Islam
Eduardo Lesseur Alexandre via Bill Somers' EndTimeProphVision site ^ | 30 SEP 2001 At above URL | Eduardo Lesseur Alexandre of Shield of Faith, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Posted on 10/01/2001 11:13:43 AM PDT by Quix

QUIX NOTE:

THIS IS A MORE HARD HITTING doc than any I've read about the topic. The author has evidently had extensive experience in Moslem countries. Some of his assertions may be hard for some to accept.

There are other sources asserting similar things. They seem plausible. I cannot assert strongly one way or the other from first hand experience. It FEELS like this guy is correct. There are ample places to check the information out with the search engines available.

This fellow does not present a pretty picture. But we might be wiser knowing the truth than being ignorant of it. It seems to me, there is plenty of truth here. This is at least the perspective of a significant number of people.

In any case, I'm convinced that much of what he says is quite accurate, if not all of it. Given even part of it, there's plenty to be sobered about. May it encourage our alertness and our prayerfulness. . . . our defense of liberty and our acting like we are worthy of it.

==============================================

The Real Islam
Eduardo Lesseur Alexandre

The Real Islam

I thought you might find the following as interesting. I have spent considerable time in many countries in the Middle East, and I was inundated with Islamic teachings. And I have had a lot of first hand experience living within Islamic societies. The Lord used me to start a church that grew to 3000 +. It had to be an underground church because of the danger to the converts.

Since the Sept. 11 atrocity, there has been much on the news extolling the peace of Islam and blaming this incident on a few extremist. This is an out right lie and deception that is part and parcel of Islam.

HOLY WAR, THE FIRST WAR OF THE 20TH CENTURY

World War III is upon us. The attack on New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania is not a new thing, this has been happening in the world for about 1400 years and has now come to America, born on the wings of an abomination of immense proportions. Many have made the mistake of calling these altercations (?) terrorist attacks. Although they are cowardly, attacks directed against civilians, women, children, unarmed villages, in other countries the world over, and almost never against military bases, they are acts of war from the view point of Islam. It is estimated that 97% of the terrorist acts in the world are done by the Islamic religion. The terrorist or mislabeled Islamic fundamentalist are considered the right arm of the their prophet and founder, Mohamed, carrying his sword and are supported and honored by most Muslims. They are the ones who open the Bab (door) for taking over a country. They believe and teach that Islam is destined for world domination at any cost, and foremost the destruction of Israel and every Jew as well as the secondary destruction of the decadent U.S. and every Christian. No country has ever freely converted to Islam, all have been taken by the sword. The end justifies the means.

Islam presents two faces, the public face claims peace and co-existence, the other face is world domination by the sword of the prophet. Say peace, to the 200 or so Philippine women and children massacred by the Abu Sayyaf group in the Philippines several months ago, or peace to the 1200 or so nurses raped and killed in Kuwait, or peace to the school children civilians suicide bombed in Israel, or peace to the 5000 plus in New York and Washington. This does not compare to Pearl Habor which was one army against another army rather than out to just kill civilians who can not fight back. This list could go on and on for the past 1400 years.

I have spent considerable time doing projects all over the Middle East and North Africa, and I have been inundated with the teachings of Islam. I have talked with mullahs (preachers), imam (teachers), as well as the average man in the street Muslim and have read some of their books including the Koran (Qur’an - their bible, the sayings of Mohamed). Some things about the history of Islam need to be understood.

Mohamed was a camel handler for caravans in Mecca, Saudi Arabia and was on a 40 day fast when he claims that a being appeared to him in a cave. This being told him to write, although Mohamed was illiterate. A quote from the Hadith, a biography of Mohamed, second to the Koran in importance, - "Perhaps I have been approached by the very spirits and jinn (demons) which come to soothsayers and fortune tellers? Perhaps a cunning devil has come to trick me?" Coming out of the cave he had uncontrollable cold chills for several days and had to be covered with blankets and Mohamed was convinced that he had an experience with a jinn (demon) but his family and friends convinced him it was an angel, Gabriel.

He preached in his home town but they did not receive his message so he went in the mountains to Taif and they did not receive his message either. He and his friend Zayd were chased out of Taif near sundown and ran into a group of jinn (demons) and they amend his message and blessed him. Another quote from the Hadith, - ‘He (Zayd) expected to find the prophet exhausted and discouraged, but instead he found him radiant and smiling. Zayd who could not understand the reason for this, asked: ‘Is all well with the messenger of God?’ ‘Praise God, all is well’ replied the prophet. ’For if the men of Taif have not listened to the truth, there are others who have.’ And then the prophet began to recite: ‘ it has been revealed to me, that a company of jinn (demons) listened to the Koran. They said "We have really heard a wonderful recital! It gives radiance to the right and we have believed therein, we shall not worship any god but our lord."’ And Islam was born. Today in the Middle East many Mosques claim visitations from jinn bearing instructions.

He chose the name of Allah for God, as this was the most popular deity in this area. Even so, Allah was a moon god of war and fortifications. Mohamed’s first of eleven wives was a Jewish woman named Sophia and she contributed much to his theology, trying to blend it with Judaism. Although Muslims claim Allah is the same God as the Jews and Christians worship, by description as well as in reality this Allah is a totally different being with origins in the occult, and except for using some Bible names like Abraham there is no correlation at all. What little of the Bible is known by Muslims is twisted and perverted, and is in complete opposition to what is revealed about God in the Judeo/Christian Bible. They are not allowed to read it, and only know what their mullahs and imams say.

Mohamed began to gather followers but was forbidden to enter Mecca. So with his followers they attacked and won the battle, those that would not convert were killed with the sword. This principle, convert or die, is a basic corner stone of Islam and has continued up to the present day in many countries, Israel, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Bangladesh, northern India, many African countries, etc. They first take over houses, sections, apartment buildings, then city blocks, and finally whole areas and towns. When they feel that they have enough followers, then it is Holy War to take over the country. At the world international conference of Islam in 1998, Holy war was declared against Jews and Christians, and Israel and the United States. These declarations are taken seriously and are promoted among all Muslims. They are convinced that that they are destined for world domination, and concerning infidels (non Muslims) the end justifies the means. Since it is a religion based on violence, they take to fighting each other when there is no outside enemy.

For promoting Islam during your life on earth, you can have up to four wives. If you die for Islam they promise all sins are forgiven and immediate access to paradise and 40 wives, this is the promise to promote suicide. Life is cheap, if you die it is simply "incha Allah", God’s will. During the Iraq/Iran war, children were dressed in white robes and sent ahead of the soldiers to explode land mines. Yasser Arafat publicly brags about sending children out to thrown stones at Jews and is teaching children in school to hate Jews and Christians. In the census of most Islamic countries, women and children are not counted. It is a demon approved religion based on violence, sex, and greed.

Besides out right Islam, there is a perverted version in the US called the Masons. I believe that the Masons operate in ignorance as to what they are doing. A 33rd degree Mason has to swear allegiance to Allah, and presents as one of their symbols the sword of the prophet Mohamed, the pentagram (the upside down five pointed star used in witch craft), their temples have Islamic names, and they were a red fez (hat). The fez is normally white, but is from Morocco where Islam massacred Christians, and dipped their hats into the blood of the victims as proof of their deeds.

Their hatred towards the Jews is only paralleled by their hatred for Christians, and over a million Christians have been killed by Islam in Africa and in many Islamic countries conversion to Christianity is punishable by death. Try carrying a Bible in your suit case through customs in many Islamic countries, I have. Yet I have met many Muslims in the Middle East who are Muslims because they can not buy, sell, trade, or live there unless they pretend to be Muslim. Notice that this is not an indictment against people or a race, but an indictment against an evil religious system.

This is truly a Holy War, good vs evil, light vs darkness. Our determination to take out the perpetrators of this war will only make martyrs of them, their support system also needs to be taken down. Since the WTC complex and the Pentagon are symbols to Islam, maybe we ought to also include taking down a couple of their symbols, the al Aska mosque on the temple mound in Jerusalem, and the Ka’ba a black structure in Mecca. What ever we do it needs to be on a large scale with a total and decisive act. A limited response or negotiations are looked upon as a weakness on our part and a victory on their part.

Eduardo Lesseur. Alexandre
Director de Misiones
Shield of Faith
Santa Cruz
Bolivia

TOPICS: Extended News; Miscellaneous; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-22 next last

1 posted on 10/01/2001 11:13:43 AM PDT by Quix
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Quix
Skeptical bump for later.
2 posted on 10/01/2001 11:18:05 AM PDT by r9etb
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

...maybe we ought to also include taking down a couple of their symbols, the al Aska mosque on the temple mound in Jerusalem, and the Ka’ba a black structure in Mecca.

According to the author we could just take out a Masonic temple or two.

3 posted on 10/01/2001 11:18:48 AM PDT by Non-Sequitur

FYI side by side topical comparisons:

BIBLE says what? KORAN says what?

4 posted on 10/01/2001 11:19:15 AM PDT by PaxMacian

Bump: Must Read later!~
5 posted on 10/01/2001 11:26:17 AM PDT by kinsman redeemer

What is this guys credentials? Experience? I think he like a million others is just spouting his opinion and/or assertations, to which, by the way he is entitled.

I am afraid any articles like these which preport to be "feeling right" are just inflammatory and should be posted under opinion, NOT news.

Just MY opinion :)

6 posted on 10/01/2001 11:26:45 AM PDT by China Clipper

To: China Clipper, et al
Thanks for quick replies--on my way to bed.

I guess I accept that he is who he says he is and has had the experiences he asserts he's had.

Given that, it seems to me he has had valuable experience and a valuable perspective on a key aspect of current news.

Nevertheless, I'd prefer to post it where most fitting. . . .wherever that is.

7 posted on 10/01/2001 11:33:55 AM PDT by Quix
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: PaxMacian
Thanks for the link.

Troubling thing is that Islam is under no moral obligation to tell us the truth. In fact under the doctrine of Taqiya and its variants, Muslims should lie to non-believers if it furthers the cause of spreading Islam's control over the whole world.

elijah+
There is no God but God, and Jesus Christ is God's only-begotten Son.

8 posted on 10/01/2001 11:35:24 AM PDT by father_elijah
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: China Clipper
I also felt that we have been absent much South American perspective. Given his extensive experience with Islam I for one appreciated his So Am perspective.
9 posted on 10/01/2001 11:38:56 AM PDT by Quix

I can't say I agree with the author totally however I do feel just from watching tv that there are two Islams. I can not understand why the Islamic community has not come out full force aganist the attacks. I see some lip service but not what I would call outright indignation. I see more passion over racial profiling than I do over having their "peaceful" religion being "hijacked". I see more tv time spent on crimes against American Musllim citizens by red-necks than I do of American Muslims foaming at the mouth to stop the terrorists. It just seems odd to me.
10 posted on 10/01/2001 12:04:38 PM PDT by foolscap

This is pretty much PC.

Pure crap.

The false-"prophet"-chasing blasphemy called "islam" is rotten enough without this joker distorting its reputation.

I'd reckon that poor old brother Eduardo is snorting way too much coke down there in Bolivia and is having a little hatred-driven hissy fit.

And couldn't miss a hateful Roman church swipe at the Masons, 55 of whom [Out of 56] signed America's Declaration of Independence and were Our FRaternal Republic's Founding Fathers -- and many of Our best presidents [George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Harry Truman -- just to name a couple] -- and who [Anonymously] do a massive amount of Good in our society to this day.

11 posted on 10/01/2001 12:38:10 PM PDT by Brian Allen

Comment #12 Removed by Moderator

There is little to worry about with the masons. Freemasonry has only some 5 million members worldwide. Moreover, every ritual is secret, therefore the 33rd degree conjecture can only be hearsay. However, I can say that they go a long way in their writings to show that the name of G-d is unattainable, unspeakable, unknowable, for to do so is to limit the unlimited. If the last degree, the final culmination of a lifelong devotion to the one supreme being actually used any name I would be surprised and undoubtedly so would the Mason.

It is a shame that now I question the veracity of the rest of the info.

13 posted on 10/01/2001 1:03:56 PM PDT by PaxMacian

To: PaxMacian; Calvary; Brian A, et al
Your replies seem sensible enough. . . However, from my limited knowledge and exposure . . .

My housemate for more than a year was a Moslem--one of the many descendants of Mohamed--born and reared in Morroco. He agrees with the Bolivian Bro. . . . and is very rabidly convinced that the root of the word "Allah" is a name for satan from a satan worshipping cult of that era that predated Mohamed.

The Masonic thing was a bit of a surprise in the middle of the doc. However, There are a number of former Masons--a few of reportedly the highest degree that lived long enough to write their stories. They assert the same and much more as the Bro from Bolivia. Their stories are available on the web as I recall.

My best man's father is a more or less life-long Mason. I'm convinced that the more important, more serious aspect of the Masonic phenomena is VERY buried and that what is known on the surface is really surface window dressing.

Otherwise, I'd have to say, that several counseling experiences with a few Masons suggest there's something serious in the direction of the Bolivian Bro's allegations.

And certainly there are many of those who assert that the fact that many of our nation's founding fathers and presidents were Masons is much more cause for alarm than acclaim. God alone knows the degree of accuracy with all the conspiracy allegations. But one begins to wonder when dozens and dozens of bits of information begin to point in the same direction.

14 posted on 10/01/2001 5:58:09 PM PDT by Quix
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

He chose the name of Allah for God, as this was the most popular deity in this area. Even so, Allah was a moon god of war and fortifications.

That one is wrong. Mohammed called God "Allah" because almost everyone else around him did. It is simply the Syriac word "alah" imported into Arabic. There is direct morphological proof of this: the second "a" of "alah" is a vowel sound unknown in pure Arabic; indeed it the Koran it occurs only in that word. It is cognate with the Hebrew word "eloh", whose plural "elohim" is also used to refer to God.

If Jesus spoke Aramaic, then he also would have used "alah".

Mohammed's innovation, as still used in the first sentence of the Shahada, was the assertion that "there is no God but God"; in other words, he taught monotheism to an existing polytheistic society. And it got him into trouble.

15 posted on 10/02/2001 1:34:41 AM PDT by John Locke

To: John Locke
I certainly haven't checked up on my friend's research or yours. As I recall, he did mention the point you made but for some reason felt it was not convincing or conclusive or something. I don't know. Not my focus of research at all.

It was an interesting idea.

Personally, I think God examines the heart. The heart that seeks Him regardless--more or less--labels will most likely find Him.

16 posted on 10/02/2001 8:22:16 AM PDT by Quix
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

To: China Clipper
PERHAPS THIS SOURCE CITED IN ANOTHER POST WOULD MORE CONVINCINGLY ENLIGHTEN YOU?

http://www.politicalusa.com/columnists/brewer/brewer_021.htm

17 posted on 10/02/2001 10:50:54 AM PDT by Quix

To: Brian Allen
The URL cited in reply 17 above might further enlighten you as well.
18 posted on 10/02/2001 10:52:31 AM PDT by Quix
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Personally, I think God examines the heart. The heart that seeks Him regardless--more or less--labels will most likely find Him

I agree. And thank you for reminding me that there are far more important things than politics or etymology. May the peace of God reach out to all our hearts in this time of trial.

19 posted on 10/02/2001 6:04:28 PM PDT by John Locke
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Just a very quick point- "jinn" is NOT properly rendered as demon. In the Arabic view, a jinn is simply a spirit creature with free will (if I am not mistaken, angels are not considered to have free will, and thus jinn and angels are different things). Technically speaking, a jinn can be either evil or good. However, Muhammad did believe at first that the source of his revelation could have been an evil jinn.
20 posted on 10/02/2001 6:13:28 PM PDT by MWS

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-22 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson