Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

How we can End Islamic Terrorism
Maelstrom | October 4 2001 | Maelstrom

Posted on 10/04/2001 6:51:26 AM PDT by Maelstrom

There has been an insufficient study of our enemy, the terrorist sects within Islam.

The Islamic terrorists greatest strength is their willingness to die for a cause. This strength is derived from their perverted form of Islam that tells them they will go to "Heaven" if they die fulfilling the cause of Islam. Right now, they don't find out that they're going to hell until after they've carried out some Anti-Christ's agenda. However, their cult's beliefs provides a method for eliminating this delusion that we as Americans can undertake.

Part of their religion teaches them that they must not be unclean when they die and are buried. This is where we can turn the tables on a suicidal terrorist looking to harm our nation. The most unclean animal in the Islamic religion is the pig. If these people are buried with any part of a pig, they believe that their souls are forever barred from entering heaven.

We can, therefore, expect to use a pork lard spray to some effect when confronted by a terrorist. Suddenly, they will be tainted and must cleanse themselves in body and soul before they can once again be prepared to die for their cause. I'm deadly serious. Religion isn't about logic, reasoning, or even what passes for emotion in America today. It's about faith. We can stab at the heart of Islamic Terrorism by confronting them with the guarantee that they will *never* go to heaven if they die fighting Americans.

I believe this will work equally well when our forces are confronting them within the Middle East. If our forces spray the terrorists they've killed with pork lard, and publically let it be known that this spraying is being done, the fight will go out of the perverted Islamic beast with which we are faced.

While it is true that illiteracy is rampant thoughout most Muslim nations, the image of Porky Pig is undeniable, and unmistakeable. I would expect Warner Bros. to help by loaning that image while we undertake this war.

TOPICS: Announcements; Your Opinion/Questions
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-63 next last

1 posted on 10/04/2001 6:51:27 AM PDT by Maelstrom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Maelstrom
To quote Emeril Lagasse:

"Pork fat rules!!!"

2 posted on 10/04/2001 6:54:40 AM PDT by UnBlinkingEye
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Works for me!
3 posted on 10/04/2001 6:55:55 AM PDT by FiddlePig

breaking news?!?!?
4 posted on 10/04/2001 6:56:09 AM PDT by francisandbeans

To: francisandbeans
Yeah...now get some lard and spray.
5 posted on 10/04/2001 6:56:49 AM PDT by Maelstrom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

This very silly post is not breaking news.
6 posted on 10/04/2001 6:58:00 AM PDT by Snuffington

How we can End Islamic Terrorism Thermo Nuclear devices!

Nukem

7 posted on 10/04/2001 6:58:04 AM PDT by Alas

To: sidebar moderator
8 posted on 10/04/2001 6:59:25 AM PDT by francisandbeans
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Comment #9 Removed by Moderator

To: Snuffington
You haven't thought it through yet.

Why do you think it's silly? It's no more silly than believing you're going to heaven if you slaughter thousands of innocent Americans.
10 posted on 10/04/2001 7:00:40 AM PDT by Maelstrom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: Maelstrom,....ALL
How many Muslims were 'murdered' in the WTC and Pentagon??
11 posted on 10/04/2001 7:03:02 AM PDT by maestro

To: Turan
Using the word islamic terrorism can not help you to defend yourself against terrorist it only makes the muslims all around the world upset and this can be transform to hate against americans and west in general..are you saying that timothy mc weigh is a Christian terrorist..or unabomber..but when a person whose religion is Islam..ýt becames Islamic terrorist so where is the logic in it..

Because ONLY Islamic terrorists believe they are carrying out some religious belief in their acts of terror.

The wonderful thing about my solution, and you may not like it, is that if a Muslim who is *not* a terrorist is sprayed with pig lard, he or she can still get to heaven after cleansing themselves. A Muslim seeking only to destroy as many people as possible before they, themselves are killed, has no such recourse.

Osama bin Zonar, buddy.
12 posted on 10/04/2001 7:04:10 AM PDT by Maelstrom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

I saw a commentary regarding Pershing in the Phillipines in 1917 regarding how he handled Muslim militants by killing all but one and burying the dead with pig intrails....(I haven't been able to re-locate that commentary).
But in addition to a lard spray, consider that there are 58 million head of swine in this country...ample to allocate a whole pig to accompany each terrorist captured in mid-America on his journey into the afterlife.
13 posted on 10/04/2001 7:06:17 AM PDT by TomGuy

Religion isn't about logic, reasoning, or even what passes for emotion in America today. It's about faith.

It's an overly broad brush you're painting with there, amigo. Perhaps that characterizes your religion. Not mine, at least inherently (i.e. minus my own imperfections).

Dan
Why I Am (Still) a Christian

14 posted on 10/04/2001 7:06:44 AM PDT by BibChr

To: maestro
About 1500 according to estimates I've seen.

I do hope none of those innocents were sprayed with pig lard before their deaths. However, had the terrorists been sprayed before they killed all those people, they could *not* have continued using a religious fervor.

I cannot repeat this emphatically enough
The terrorists that have committed these acts have traded legitimate worship of Islam for a secular hatred of America. They have perverted their worship of Allah to that of some Anti-Christ.

Most muslims would never advocate nor condone such acts. Though it certainly wouldn't hurt if more of them came forward with their condemnation of people like Osama bin Zolar.
15 posted on 10/04/2001 7:07:48 AM PDT by Maelstrom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: UnBlinkingEye
"Pork fat rules!!!"

Why just pork FAT?? I mean we have TONS of "stuff" in lagoons at pig farms.

Take a few tanker planes from the Forest Service, and spray THAT over Afghanistan.

16 posted on 10/04/2001 7:08:01 AM PDT by Wonder Warthog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Comment #17 Removed by Moderator

To: Harley - Mississippi
I suppose that would work.

I think a pork-based lard spray is far more practical and effective as it directly impacts their religious beliefs.
18 posted on 10/04/2001 7:11:55 AM PDT by Maelstrom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

To: BibChr
My apologies.

I did indeed use too broad a brush. I find the Lord's work everywhere I go.
If it were not for miracles, I myself, by all logic and rationale, should have died a dozen times over.
19 posted on 10/04/2001 7:13:22 AM PDT by Maelstrom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Paul Sperry had an interesting article the other day with a lot of the same ideas in it.

"If Pigs Could Fly"

GMTA

20 posted on 10/04/2001 7:14:01 AM PDT by Sidebar Moderator

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-63 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson