Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Chinese soldiers in the Panama Canal! LIVE Webcam! - Thread 4
Webcam at Miraflores Locks ^ | Published: 24 hours Author: Panama Canal Authority

Posted on 10/06/2001 2:18:35 PM PDT by ChaseR

Let's all continue to discuss if Communist China has already - or will in the future, smuggle weapons, munitions, arms and short or medium-range missiles (or missile parts) into Panama??

TOPICS: Foreign Affairs; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-80 ... 221-240 next last

1 posted on 10/06/2001 2:18:35 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Snow Bunny
Snow, have you got a moment to provide the LIVE WEBCAM link, thank you.
2 posted on 10/06/2001 2:19:31 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: ChaseR
IVE NEVER SEEN THE LINK WORK HAS IT EVER?
3 posted on 10/06/2001 2:20:55 PM PDT by ATOMIC_PUNK
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: goldilucky, Snow Bunny, KLT, backhoe, flamefront, Ragtime Cowgirl, abigail2, GretchenEE

Chinese soldiers in the Panama Canal! LIVE Webcam! - Thread 4

4 posted on 10/06/2001 2:22:04 PM PDT by Kerberos

To: Snow Bunny; Kerberos; Spirit Of Truth; be-baw; Senator Pardek; LeSabre
Thread 3
5 posted on 10/06/2001 2:23:54 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: ATOMIC_PUNK
Ck the top of thread 2 or 3. Also, momentarily, the link will be here in this thread #4.
6 posted on 10/06/2001 2:25:19 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Don't see soldiers,but I do see another load of Christmas crap,made in China, headed for the U.S. stores. Don't know which is worse!!???
7 posted on 10/06/2001 2:36:10 PM PDT by mdittmar

To: Ragtime Cowgirl; abigail2; concerned about politics; Goldi-Lox; Nita Nupress;Joe 6-pack
bttt
8 posted on 10/06/2001 2:37:14 PM PDT by ChaseR

To: mdittmar; Rome2000; HAL9000; Pipers;maquiladora;maestro; eccl1212; vbmoneyspender
"another load of Christmas crap"....

rofl

9 posted on 10/06/2001 2:38:52 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: ATOMIC_PUNK
Try this for a link.
10 posted on 10/06/2001 2:42:07 PM PDT by Rose in RoseBear
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

"another load of Christmas crap"....

Not just the Christmas stuff, I can't beleive how much of the day to day stuff we use is now made in China. I asked my wife to pick me up a couple of tootbrushes the other day. When I was opening one that night I noticed on the package the infamous "Made in China" on the back. And that seems to be happening with many of the common day to day things that I look at.

Why are we importing so much from a country who has point blankly admitted that they want to do us in?

11 posted on 10/06/2001 2:46:31 PM PDT by Kerberos
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Try this Cam Shot
12 posted on 10/06/2001 3:02:43 PM PDT by ABC123

Okay, I'll bite. As a resident of the Republic of Panama (born and live here) what is the purpose of these threads?
13 posted on 10/06/2001 3:23:33 PM PDT by Gatún(CraigIsaMangoTreeLawyer)

To: Gatún(CraigIsaMangoTreeLawyer)
To prove to skeptics that your home is unfortunately now a Chinese military base.
14 posted on 10/06/2001 3:46:00 PM PDT by American Soldier
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Start with Thread I - then read on thru to Thread IV...a poster who has since departed ie. j_accuse - started these LiveWebCam threads. Since j_accuse won't be back - I'm continuing them.
15 posted on 10/06/2001 3:55:29 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: American Soldier
bttt
16 posted on 10/06/2001 3:59:40 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Okay, I have to see about dinner, but I’ll leave you with these thoughts:

1. The threads indicate that those who have visited here or have lived here are delusional and are ridiculed, as they know not about which they speak. The kitten, Trident/Delta, and j_accuse (and maybe others whose comments I may have skipped over; therefore, I apologize) have given accurate eyewitness reports. I am particularly disturbed at the treatment given to the kitten over and over again by my fellow freepers. She is extremely observant, well informed, and offers a lot of inside information from those in the know (business people which must not be confuse with politicians).

2. Those of you who have never been to Panama, think about the following: It struck me that those arguing that the Chinese are the puppeteers in Panama, calling all the shots about the canal if you will, are suffering from a classic case of brain washing over the years. I know this will never be accepted among a lot of my fellow freepers despite the fact few of you have been to Panama. But just think about it and reread what your fellow freepers whom I mentioned above have had to say.

17 posted on 10/06/2001 4:18:20 PM PDT by Gatún(CraigIsaMangoTreeLawyer)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Look for a MASSIVE attack on the Panama Canal by Terrorist as well!! This would ENTIRELY be within the realm of a massive terrorist undertaking such as this.... The Terrs will attempt to simultaneously attack BOTH ENDS of the Canal so as to deny us the usage of this STRATEGIC waterway....
18 posted on 10/06/2001 4:52:02 PM PDT by Roger_W_Isom

Nice post. As I have stated before, I know who Kitten is and I know that she is a good conservative poster....she is just naive on the situation in Panama.

"It struck me that those arguing that the Chinese are the puppeteers in Panama, calling all the shots about the canal if you will..."

I'm simply stating...throughout these threads - that since Communist Chinese have now been caught secretly smuggling weapons, munitions, arms...into Cuba, that they are also shipping weapons, arms, munitions and short-range/medium-range missiles (or missile parts) - into Panama.

19 posted on 10/06/2001 4:53:31 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Have a good dinner; my wife made - - homemade apple pie. heheh - ..all of it will be gone by sundown.
20 posted on 10/06/2001 4:55:09 PM PDT by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-80 ... 221-240 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson