Skip to comments.Question for Palinistas. What will you say when...
Posted on 01/08/2010 2:07:44 PM PST by Bob J
...Palin endorses John McCain?
1) She's just "playing the game". Standing on principle and voting the RINO's out is fine as long as it doesn't interfere with Sarah becoming prez.
2) If Sarah says supporting RINO's is okay, that's good enough for me. The Messiah is infallible and what do I know?.
3) She's not being inconsistent, she's making a tactical retreat, but hey that's politics.
4) A smart move by the smartest woman in the world.
5) She didn't want to but the dims threatened to file an ethics complaint if she didn't.
6) She's not quiting, she's reloading.
7) What endorsement? That wasn't an endorsement she was repaying a political favor. Everyone does it.
8) That was part of her master plan to make dims and the MSM fear her even more...if that's even possible.
9) C'mon, McCain wasn't THAT bad...
10) Who cares? Look at those LEGS!
I forgot one...
11) STFU MITTBOT!
I’ll go with “look at those legs”.
I'll say "hear hear."
Bob J, “Still trollin’ after all these years”.
For what? What are you talking about?
I take it then you voted for BO or didn’t vote?
Get back to us when it actually happens.
I’d say this is a stupid post.
Definitely #10 — and even more chauvinistic comments when I’m alone with my guy buddies.
What would BobJ say if she endorses JD Hayworth if he runs? (not going to mention Simcox as he burned his bridges with FReepers.)
I still won't support socialist weirdo Mitt Romney.
Deal with it.
Goodness Gracious what a disjointed post.
If you are talking about Sarah endorsing McLame for his reelection bid, don’t hold your breath.
Capt. Queeg is toast.
17) Drink and HaPPy New Year!
“I still won’t support socialist weirdo Mitt Romney.”
Tht wasn’t one of the choices, but would you then support McCain? Maybe send him a few bucks?
Worked for USC
Always support USC
Okay, I’m a Sarah booster. I’ll admit I fear and suspect that endorsement, and will be disappointed. I’d see it as misplaced loyalty and be grateful that she ‘owes’ far fewer in Washington than anyone else who might get elected. I’ll also tell myself no human is perfect, let alone a politician. And I’ll hope and pray that she’s squeezed some good conservative commitments out of him.
No, actually, on a more pragmatic level, I think he’s probably already tacked right enough to get the nomination and an endorsement of his primary opponent would probably just stir up more counter-productive dust in the press than it’s worth. I’m keeping my eyes on the prize(s) of 2010 and 2012.
My bet, he would say something like "who cares, look at McCain's toosh".
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.