Skip to comments.Question for Palinistas. What will you say when...
Posted on 01/08/2010 2:07:44 PM PST by Bob J
...Palin endorses John McCain?
1) She's just "playing the game". Standing on principle and voting the RINO's out is fine as long as it doesn't interfere with Sarah becoming prez.
2) If Sarah says supporting RINO's is okay, that's good enough for me. The Messiah is infallible and what do I know?.
3) She's not being inconsistent, she's making a tactical retreat, but hey that's politics.
4) A smart move by the smartest woman in the world.
5) She didn't want to but the dims threatened to file an ethics complaint if she didn't.
6) She's not quiting, she's reloading.
7) What endorsement? That wasn't an endorsement she was repaying a political favor. Everyone does it.
8) That was part of her master plan to make dims and the MSM fear her even more...if that's even possible.
9) C'mon, McCain wasn't THAT bad...
10) Who cares? Look at those LEGS!
Thanks for being honest and fair.
That was probably the most cogent answer here.
Give it up, Bob...you’re just making an even bigger fool out of yourself today with your bizarre obsession of tearing this woman down.
When I see a name given to supporters of a conservative figure I know it’s coming from another communist loving A##HOLE!
So are you? Just wondering..that way I'll know why you post all these silly threads about Palin.
How about my serious answer that is basically what Ron said.
Palin isn’t Jesus. I may not agree with every decision she makes, but right now, she represents the principles I stand for more than most other potential candidates I see out there.
Bob J. You are truely a brain dead ass.
NO!!!!! This is a serious question we need to discuss. If Palin emdorses Juan McCain instead of JU or Simcox, I’ll be more than a lil perturbed. She would definitely NOT get my vote in 2012 if she gives a thumbs-up to progressive CFR globalist.
1. McCain could easily have expired in office.
2. Gives her a chance to have some influence on the crazy old bastard.
3. Gives her national exposure like she is getting now.
Sorry Bob, maybe you should go back to doing Enzyte commercials.
Yeah, what you said. ;)
She respects the man too much. Read her book. She states clearly that she has a deep respect and affection for the man.
However, I believe that the endorsement will come after the primaries.
“Blowjob Bob J...”
Let’s make that #12.
...Im keeping my eyes on the prize(s) of 2010 and 2012.
Sarah will probably say complimentary things about both Hayworth & McCain, but not campaign for either one.
Sorry for the typo...I meant JD HAYWORTH, not “JU”. My bad.
Who is John McCain?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.