Skip to comments.Is Putative President Barack Hussein Obama II Really Bari Shabazz, Fugitive from Justice?
Posted on 11/08/2011 11:57:50 AM PST by 2ndDivisionVet
On November 2, 2011, I published an article entitled and asking the question, Is Barack Hussein Obama II Really Bâri′ M. Shabazz, Born October 28, 1959 in New York City? , accessed at here. The basis of the question that I asked came from a November 2, 2011 breaking story published by Martha Trowbridge entitled, Bâri′, Barry, Barack, accessed at here. In her article, Ms. Trowbridges contends that putative President Barack Hussein Obama IIs real name is Bâri′ M. Shabazz and that his date of birth is October 28, 1959, and his social security number is 084-54-5926. She says he was born in New York City. She adds that he was born with the name Bâri′ M. Shabazz. She also says that to be able to enter the political world, Bâri′ M. Shabazz had to change his birth identity and take on a new one which became Barack Hussein Obama II.
Ms. Trowbridge says: We know this: Bâri′ M. Shabazz was assigned social security number 084-54-5926, issued in New York, in 1974.
Ms. Trowbridge has found that the Social Security Death Index shows: SHABAZZ, B M 28 Oct 1959 Aug 1994 (V) 34 (PE) (none specified) New York 084-54-5926. From this, one would think that Bâri′ died in August 1994. But no, Ms. Trowbridge informs that only his identity was made dead. The real person continued to live and that person became Barack Hussein Obama II. Note how she explains that the death of Bâri′ was only reported by someone (V or Verified) and that the person did not present any valid death certificate (P or Proof).
Whats more Ms. Trowbridge explains that [o]nce in the federal system, the [death] record was flagged as PE, meaning that an inconsistency exists between what was reported and what was recorded in the governments files.
Finally, and the most shocking part of her report is that Ms. Trowbridge contends that Bâri′ M. Shabazz is the biological son of Malcolm X. Hence, if Barack Hussein Obama II is the same person as Bâri′ M. Shabazz, that would make putative President Obama the biological son of Malcolm X.
On November 4, 2011, an anonymous source emailed me something very interesting. To substantiate the content of the email, the writer directed me to go to a web site of the Judiciary for the State of Hawaii and to do a search of cases that have been disposed of by that States traffic courts. The anonymous source had done just that and so the person provided me with the information which that traffic court shows on its web site.
I did go to the Hawaii traffic courts web site which is called eCourt Kokua and I was eventually able to confirm the information that the anonymous source sent me. Access to the courts web set may be gained by going to http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/ECCDisclaimer.iface;jsessionid=FDFF513AA90109AC4375A7CBE7C8AF36. Once at the site, click Agree to the terms and conditions. Then click, Search for case details by case ID or citation number. Once there, enter at the prompt, Case ID or Citation Number(*): 1193041MO and hit Search. The following report appears: (Click each image to enlarge)
What do these reports say and what questions does they raise? The Case ID is 1193041 MO. The name of the case is State v. Bari Shabazz which was a non-jury case. The case is characterized as a Traffic Crime, with a REPORT number W50100. The offense occurred on March 12, 1982. The charging police officer is Duane Masayuki Espinueva. The event is characterized as an Accident Major. The charge was driving without a valid drivers license. The case was first filed on Tuesday, March 16, 1982, in the First Circuit, located at KaneOhe Division. I checked and this court is located at 45-939 Pookela Street, Kaneohe, HI 96744 . The case was continued to April 5, 1982.
The record also shows that Bari Shabazz was supposed to be arraigned and enter a plea on April 5, 1982, at 8:30 a.m., in Kaneohe Traffic Court, Courtroom B, at the Kaneohe Division. The case was continued to May 5, 1982.
On May 5, 1982, at 8:00 a.m., Bari Shabazz was supposed to again be arraigned and enter his plea in the same court room. He apparently did not appear and so the court issued a bench warrant on May 5, 1982, bearing number BWO 050582. It appears as though the court set bail at $25.00. The record also shows the entry of HONDA, maybe meaning that Bari Shabazz was driving a Honda or that the prosecutors name was HONDA. The next entry is for May 5, 1982, at 8:30 a.m. The court ordered the AP (maybe meaning accused person) to show proof of NEW YORK DRIVERS LICENSE.
The report then shows that the prosecutor on April 9, 2003, filed an ex parte motion to recall the bench warrant and announced on the record nolle prosequi. This is a Latin phrase which is formally entered into a court record which means that the prosecutor in a criminal case will no further prosecute the case. The motion was listed as NP [nolle prosequi] 040903. So, the charge was dismissed upon the prosecutors ex parte Nolle Prosequi motion made on April 9, 2003. Ex parte means that only one side made the application which in this case was the prosecutor.
The final entry was for October 30, 2005, at 8:00 a.m., when the court noted that a $-0- balance was owed, but said Pls check.
This information raises the following questions:
1. Is the Bari Shabazz named in this traffic court report the same person Ms. Trowbridge calls Bâri′ M. Shabazz in her report and who is listed as B M Shabazz in the Social Security Death Index? If it is the same person, then that puts New Yorker Bâri′ M. Shabazz in Honolulu County, Hawaii, on March 12, 1982. Using a date of birth of October 28, 1959, this would have made Bâri′ M. Shabazz 22 years old at the time that he had this major automobile accident in Honolulu County.
2. The accident is characterized as a major accident. Chances are that Bari Shabazz and/or any passenger was taken to a local hospital in Honolulu County due to his/their injuries. If Bari Shabazz suffered any major injuries or laceration, the physical signs of those injuries and/or lacerations could still be present somewhere on his body if he is still alive.
3. Bari Shabazz was charged with driving without a drivers license. The court ordered him to show proof of his New York drivers license. Hence, Bari Shabazz must have told the charging police officer or the court that he did have a drivers license and that it was one issued by the State of New York. Hence, Bari Shabazz must have been a resident of the State of New York. Note that Ms. Trowbridge said that Bâri′ M. Shabazz was born in New York City. Also, what was Bari Shabazz doing driving in Hawaii with what should have been a New York drivers license? Was he now living in Hawaii? Was he there on vacation? Was he there visiting family or friends? Was he going to school there?
4. On April 9, 2003, the prosecutor filed a motion to recall the bench warrant, to terminate prosecution, and close the case. Why would this case come to the attention of some local prosecutor 21 years following the initial violation of March 12, 1982? A local prosecutor does not just go looking for cases that are 21 years old and file motions to dismiss those cases. Someone must have asked that local prosecutor to dismiss the case so that the arrest warrant was cleared from the courts and nations computer system.
5. Ms. Trowbridge shows that Bâri′ M. Shabazz, according to the Social Security Death Index, died in August 1994. If Bâri′ M. Shabazz is the same person as is listed in this Hawaii auto accident as Bari Shabazz, why would someone care to recall his arrest warrant on April 9, 2003 or almost 9 years after his death? Surely, it could not be Bâri′ M. Shabazz who was interested since he had been dead since 1994. On the other hand, if he was not dead he would be interested.
6. On October 30, 2005, or 23 years following the date of the accident of March 12, 1982, the court again re-visits the case of Bari Shabazz, noting that he did not owe the court any money but to Pls. check. Why would the court again concern itself with this case on that date, especially if Bari Shabazz was dead since 1994?
7. So, is the Bari Shabazz named in this Hawaii traffic court report the same person Ms. Trowbridge calls Bâri′ M. Shabazz in her report and who is listed as B M Shabazz in the Social Security Death Index? That question surely merits an investigation. If he is, then that puts the New-York-born Bâri′ M. Shabazz in Honolulu County, Hawaii, the alleged birth place and once place of residence of putative President, Barack Hussein Obama II. Given what Ms. Trowbridge has concluded in her report, that is a circumstantial piece of evidence that is surely worth investigating. What also supports Ms. Trowbridges position that Bâri′ M. Shabazz really did not die in August 1994 and that he is still alive as Barack Hussein Obama II is that the traffic court in Hawaii was still acting on the Bari Shabazz traffic case 9 and 11 years after the alleged death in August 1994 of Bâri′ M. Shabazz. What needs to be investigated is why the local prosecutor and court took those actions so many years after the traffic accident and at whose behest.
8. Finally, when there is an auto accident, the police do a detailed accident report. That report includes the name, addresses, date of birth, and social security number of the person involved in the accident who is charged for that accident. The drivers license number is also included if that license is produced or otherwise verified. A physical description of the defendant is also included. The make of auto, including the year made and VIN number are also included, along with statements of witnesses. There could be a photograph of the defendant in the police record. A thorough investigation of this matter would surely include searching the police record in Honolulu County for this report so that this information may be examined and evaluated.
Mario Apuzzo, Esq. November 7, 2011 http://puzo1.blogspot.com
no resemplance to Barry, at all
and then look at this:
Well, Barky does have some strange scars(leg, head...brain).
As crazy as this sounds, it isn’t so crazy when you think about it.
All I can say is that sure do like the word putative.
The mysterious scar on the back of it’s head?
(Cue “Twilight Zone” theme.......)
So crazy.... It just might work...
So crazy.... It just might work...
First thing I thought of.
So crazy.... It just might work...
> PING - PING
Is Putative President Barack Hussein Obama II Really Bari Shabazz, Fugitive from Justice For 21 Years Following An Auto Accident in Honolulu County, Hawaii on March 12, 1982?
And just the other day, the Obama White House released a statement claiming that there was no evidence that invaders from another galaxy have ever visited the United States.
Now, think about it. If President Obama was not really a space alien from some other planet, would they really have such an emphatic response to the space alien question?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.