Skip to comments.Ryan is a good man, but does not redeem the abortionist/homosexualist statist Romney
Posted on 08/11/2012 4:42:48 PM PDT by Jim Robinson
click here to read article
How is that a conservative trait?
Clue: It's not. It's the trait of someone who has been drinking liberal kool-aid and wants to believe that he has had a change of heart.
There's nothing in his history that gives any credence to ANYTHING the man says. He's set the precedent. He simply cannot be trusted because he talks out of both sides of his mouth, telling anyone who will listen what they want to hear just so they will vote for him.
What did you win?
There’s weird and then there’s stupio weird.
You’re weird weird.
Likewise. Those were the days.
Likewise. Those were the days.
Only a nutter like you would post accusations against other FReepers like this on FR...I want the anti Mormon doctrine posts off political threads and in the religion forum. I certainly did not post those posts filled with anti-Mormon, Christian identity issue tripe... your words, stand by them.
Every four years, the GOP-e inches conservatives closer and closer to the left, daring us to vote for someone else, or give up just "a little bit more" of our principles and vote for their pick.
FISCAL CONSERVATISM is.
WHY ARE YOU ON A CONSERVATIVE WEBSITE?
Only a MittBot would pretend to totally forget the opening post by Jim Robinson on this thread in which he said:
Lastly, we're having a bit of changeover on our moderator staff. At least two moderators resigned this afternoon after I flatly refused to rein in a so-called anti-Mormon "bigot" on FR. Well, if being in opposition to false prophets and false prophecy makes a Christian believer a bigot, then I guess I'm a bigot. I've posted before that I flat do not believe that the Book of Mormon is the true word of God. Nor do I believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. The Christian bible warns us to be weary of false prophets and that I am. Romney being the presumptive Republican nominee does not change that fact.
SF4, you have become a huge joke.
Good post, COBOL
1. Forget far from ideal, I would settle for a candidate who is not a socialist liar and deceiver. But, unfortunately, the GOP has the prevaricating socialist, Romney, all set to be nominated.
2. Romney is not what “we” have. Romney is what “they,” the republicans, have to offer. If you support him, he is yours. But there are many of us who have not fallen for his deception.
3. The only people crying and moaning and whining like little children are the ones practically begging those in the know to give up their principles and vote for the lying socialist. They want us conservatives to be silent and stop saying things (telling the truth) about him.
4. I don’t care who you vote for and I’m not trying to change your vote. But there is no way a lying socialist of any party is going to be allowed free reign to lie and deceive conservatives on a conservative forum without being challenged. From your statements, that fact is something you can’t stand. You want this to be a republican forum so you can force conservatives to shut up or leave. But, this is a conservative forum owned and operated by a conservative. Conservatives will not be silenced.
5. If the truth “hobbles” Romney, whose fault is that.
How would you know?
Why? Because it is important. Fiscal conservatism is important, vitally so. I also think social conservatism is necessary.
Why are you here?
What a lot of time you have wasted...perhaps I should hire you as my press agent.
I REALLY wish you had made the post with live links for those folks who want to learn about Romney's religion. There is a wealth of information there.
BTW, if you think you can hide from YOUR posts....
I want the anti Mormon doctrine posts off political threads and in the religion forum. I certainly did not post those posts filled with anti-Mormon, Christian identity issue tripe
Thank you. That doesn't appear to be relevant to the witch hunt, though, it feels like you are considered a witch just by disagreeing with the hunt taking place :-)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.