'Ive been called repeatedly an Obama lover and a troll for stating my opposition to Romney. It seems Im in good company.'
in good company...
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point.....dumb asses say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.
THE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, STUNNINGLY BRAINY, STUNNINGLY ARTICULATE ANNIE COULTER AGREES WITH ME. YOU KNOW THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER THE ONE WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN LAW DEGREE, LAW REVIEW AND AUTHOR OF 8 BEST SELLERS? .... LOOKS LIKE I'M IN GOOD COMPANY....AS ANN POINTS OUT MITT'S AGAINST OPEN BORDERS, OBAMACARE AND HE CAN ATTRACT ENOUGH INDEPENDENTS TO BECOME ELECTED... http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-02-22.html