Skip to comments.DUmmie FUnnies 03-16-07 ("10-Point Plan for Rebuilding the United States after Bush's Destruction")
Posted on 03/16/2007 6:37:12 AM PDT by PJ-Comix
I love the response from the Left when we show what they are really like. It consists of outrage about daring to question their patriotism. However, take a look at this PLAN put forth by Michael D. Rectenwald, Ph.D. who WORKS in the Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. The dopey Rectenwald "Plan" basically consists of Chekhist revenge against the Republicans. May we NOW question your patriotism? Apparently this clown Rectenwald has made the rounds of the various talk shows in the past including Scarborough Country on MSNBC and Alan Colmes' radio show. What is interesting is that what Rectenwald proposes is what many university professors and media types think but dare not say (yet) in public. So let us now read of Rectenwald's BDS plan of revenge against Republicans in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, wondering if Carnegie Mellon University has a psychiatric institute, is in the [brackets]
10-Point Plan for Rebuilding the United States after Bush's Destruction
[10-Point Plan for Rebuilding your Sanity after Severe BDS Attack.]
Bush has blown up the world. Now the onus is on Democrats to say how they would put it back together. Nice move.
[Bush blowed up the world! He blowed it up real good!]
I say, resist and tell it like it is. The war and the domestic crisis are the messes that Georgie made. Here are the steps I suggest to remedy this terrible situation.
[Shrinks are standing by.]
1. Tell the people that George Bush and his friends are killers, liars, and thieves and that not only shouldn't they listen to him and them, but that they all belong in jail.
[That fairy tale is already being told in numerous leftwing blogs. In fact, that is the theme of about every other thread in DUmmieland.]
2. Get George and his friends out of the way -impeach, or if no time, wait till election-then put them in prison where they belong. No more reason to be afraid of what they say, calling opposition 'cut-and-run' Democrats. Let them say it from prison and see if they can 'cut-and-run' from behind bars.
[Straight to prison. Do not pass "Go" (unneccessary trials).]
3. Get the people he deployed to the disaster out of the disaster.
[Is that you, Jack Murtha?]
4. Rebuild the US first. Rebuild the schools, roads, infrastructure, housing, education system, medical insurance and other needs neglected by the Republicans over the last eight years, as they went on their killing spree and spent all of our money.
[Should we also rebuild Carnegie Mellon University where they actually pay nutcases like you?]
5. After cooling the Republicans by arresting most of them and shutting their stupid mouths forever, start working on reversing Global Warming.
[Won't there be even more Global Warming caused by the prison power needs involved in incarcerating tens of millions of EVIL Republicans?]
6. Revoke all the tax cuts made by the criminal Bush clan.
[How about if we just revoke your Carnegie Mellon salary?]
7. Remove all the "Justices" put in place by the Bush clan, including on the Supreme Court.
[Damn the Constitution! Full speed ahead...to Bolshevism!]
8. Abolish all the bullshit programs put in place by Bush clan, including Medicaid "reform" and the provisions attached to the 'no-child-left-behind' scam. Surely Bush was left behind.
[Were you part of the "mind-left-behind" scam?]
9. Consider the possibility that the Republican ideology contravenes the Constitution because its policies and beliefs endanger the well-being of the people. Consider making the Republican Party illegal.
[That would be a dream leftwing Constitutional Amendment. Abolition of Republicans.]
10. Start a party that opposes the Democratic Party from the left of the Democratic Party and makes the Republican Party a detestable relic of the past akin to the slave-holding Southern rebels.
[I'm wishing that your Carnegie Mellon job become a detestable relic of the past.]
And, ironically, all the slave-holding Southern rebels were Democrats.
Did they forget the part about grabbing the guns first, or does that go without saying?
What a "plan". These folks are so full of hate they don't think.
I guess in his case, the "D" in Ph D. really stands for either deranged, or demented.
Wow... DUmmies are so ignorant that they claim that Communism is the way and Stalinist/Nazi tactics are the best. Just jail all discenters and everything will be good. LOL!!!
Say what you will, this DUmmie has more of a plan then the average elected Democratic.
These were some of the highlights:
3) Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of "moral strength"
4) Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
11) Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo)
13) Do away with loyalty oaths
16) Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism, and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in text books.
18) Gain control of all student newspapers
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22) Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings", substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms.
23) Control art critics and directors of art museums. " Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art".
24) Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography, and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Present Homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as "normal, natural, and healthy".
27) Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch"
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state"
You can't expect the good comrade Doctor to live in the world he prescribes for the rest of us do you?
The mark of the socialist elite, he is our better and must be in a position of authority.
But before I split, I want to leave you with this thought. If a conservative prof (they are few but they are out there) had said he wanted to jail most Democrats and outlaw the Democrat party, this would have made front page news in most of the MSM. So far, this prof is getting a pass from the MSM.
I was wondering what the correct pronunciation of his name was....
The best I can figure is "Rectumwad"....
Obviously, his "clogged plumbing" has created a backup that has altered his thinking and clouded his senses, creating a condition where excrement flows from his oral cavity instead of the usual one....
Like a lot of liberals, he is too stupid to realize just how stupid he really is....
Their hatred isn't make them crazy....
They already are....
To drive a DUmmie crazy is a very short trip....
Your 5 year old niece has a higher IQ than this idiot!
I believe it was Teddy the Drunk....
The bill has Scotch stains all over it....
-Eric (CWRU alumni)
Bumping this previous DUFU edition because the author of this lunacy, Michael Rectenwald, went BERSERK on Tucker Carlson yesterday.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.