Skip to comments.Liberal Blogger Charles Johnson Hyperventilating Again: "Three Wise Monkeys" Is Waaacist....
Posted on 11/30/2009 7:17:34 PM PST by Free ThinkerNY
Washed-up has-been blogger Charles Johnson of Little Green Asspirates pulled himself away from his own comments section (where he constantly berates people who disagree with him) and Googling his name just long enough to give us this gem....
The racism at the Washington Times is bubbling to the surface for all to smell, like noxious sewer gas.Today they ran the following advertisement, a lunatic Birther ad featuring images of monkeys. This isnt even dog whistle racism. Its right in your face, poking you in the eye.
(no link for the Lizard King -ed.)
Yes, calling a black man a chimp or an ape is racist, using the three wise monkeys is not (especially when their not being used to describe Obama)....
(Excerpt) Read more at weaselzippers.net ...
Lets not forget the “racist” Geico insurance eyes.
Charles went flippo a while ago.
Typical knee jerk reaction.
Looks to me like it’s calling Congress, the Courts and the Media chimps. In this instance, an apt description, IMHO.
Wasn’t it Charles Johnson who spent the greater part of a decade preaching to us that the correct way to portray the President was a chimpanzee?
I wonder if Charles Johnson has a brain tumor. He used to seem semi-reasonable.
Here’s the latest article from LGF:
Why I Parted Ways With The Right
Opinion | Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 6:49:45 pm PST
1. Support for fascists, both in America (see: Pat Buchanan, Robert Stacy McCain, etc.) and in Europe (see: Vlaams Belang, BNP, SIOE, Pat Buchanan, etc.)
2. Support for bigotry, hatred, and white supremacism (see: Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, Robert Stacy McCain, Lew Rockwell, etc.)
3. Support for throwing women back into the Dark Ages, and general religious fanaticism (see: Operation Rescue, anti-abortion groups, James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Tony Perkins, the entire religious right, etc.)
4. Support for anti-science bad craziness (see: creationism, climate change denialism, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, James Inhofe, etc.)
5. Support for homophobic bigotry (see: Sarah Palin, Dobson, the entire religious right, etc.)
6. Support for anti-government lunacy (see: tea parties, militias, Fox News, Glenn Beck, etc.)
7. Support for conspiracy theories and hate speech (see: Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Birthers, creationists, climate deniers, etc.)
8. A right-wing blogosphere that is almost universally dominated by raging hate speech (see: Hot Air, Free Republic, Ace of Spades, etc.)
9. Anti-Islamic bigotry that goes far beyond simply criticizing radical Islam, into support for fascism, violence, and genocide (see: Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, etc.)
10. Hatred for President Obama that goes far beyond simply criticizing his policies, into racism, hate speech, and bizarre conspiracy theories (see: witch doctor pictures, tea parties, Birthers, Michelle Malkin, Fox News, World Net Daily, Newsmax, and every other right wing source)
And much, much more. The American right wing has gone off the rails, into the bushes, and off the cliff.
I wont be going over the cliff with them.
As Wilde once said: “Art does not reflect life. Art reflects the spectator.”
Need to send Whoopi over there to explain to him the significance of the three monkeys since she did such a good job explaining to Joy Behar that Black Friday had to do with black ink and red ink and wasn’t a black and white thing.
Ok correct me if I’m wrong - didn’t the three wise monkeys thing originate in Asia, many years before anyone over there would have ever laid eyes on a person of African ancestry?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.