Skip to comments.Glenn Beck makes it official – He’s leaving New York City
Posted on 04/16/2011 8:30:21 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet
Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck announced Saturday he has finally sold his Connecticut home and will be moving out of New York City in the near future.
After a year of teasing on both his radio and television programs, Beck made the announcement during a live broadcast on GlennBeck.com from Albany, New York. Beck said leaving New York would be part of his post-Fox News life.
Other notes from the broadcast (via @JoeBrooks):
- Glenn Beck said there were Pro-Glenn Protesters outside the theater today.
- When Glenn Beck brought up Donald Trump a few people in the audience began cheering, Glenn replied, Really?
- I dont know where [Obama is from] I dont think hes from where they issue birth certificates I think hes from Hell.
- Glenn in a Satan voice: Put your little hooves on this paper refering to Barack Obamas birth certificate
- Its time to take personal responsibility and its time to be honest with the American People.
- Glenn Beck places Allen West as President and Michelle Bachmann as VP. Someone in crowd yells Ron Paul He says I have plans for Ron Paul
- Glenn says that Ron Paul should be Sec of Treasury, and as Secretary of Defense would be no one, we have Allen West as President.
- Glenn Beck: @theblaze is only the beginning of news and information that i will be providing for radio, television, and internet.
- Glenn Beck: Im about to build a research department that will utilize the idle brains that we have, retired CIA, military, phds
- Glenn Beck: Im going to make sure that Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart dont occupy the space of comedy alone.
- Glenn Beck: What you are about to see in a few months is a new way to communicate with each other
- Glenn says he going to build a way to deliver news directly to the youth of America.
- Glenn Beck: We were each born with a purpose, born at this time for a reason. I dont care what your [situation] is, your job is. You were born here for a purpose and the first thing youve got to do is have no fear. Have no fear.
- Glenn Beck: The last thing I will be doing, I will be leaving New York City.
- Glenn Beck: As we build a new media Im not building it in New York.
- Glenn Beck: [America isn't great] because we only have two crappy castles, one in Florida and one in Anaheim. (joking about Disneys castles).
- In the Q&A session Glenn says the only time hed be running is when hes yelling at other people to RUN! (as in for the hills).
Personally I think the man his going Cookoo
I would definitely vote for that ticket.
Scouts Out! Cavalry Ho!
The recession is so bad that the author couldn't afford punctuation.
Except that only ONE House member with nothing else on their govt. resume has EVER been elected president. Do you know who he was?
I heard he’s moving to Texas...whatever malady he has is made worse by cold temps.....and, isn’t Texas a state without state income taxes?
A lot of the rest made sense to me...he wants to target the “yutes” through the internet and it sounds as if he wants to give Colbert and Stewart a run for their money-—also targeting the “yutes”, as this is where the “yutes” get their political info....yee gads!
I hope he succeeds. There is a method to his ‘madness’ & I think we all owe the man a debt of gratitude. He has tried to do what very few hosts have dared. He’s tried to awaken the American people with knowledge however imperfectly.
I’ll bet, like with Rush, moving out of NY has a lot to do with taxes...
Yup... He’s definitely stayed too long at the fair.
First time I saw him - a couple of years ago - I thought he looked wacko .
- Glenn Beck: Im about to build a research department that will utilize the idle brains that we have, retired CIA, military, phds ....
Get the “old guys”....the ones that know what’s going on and haven’t been “propagandized”.
I wish Beck luck.
He’s educated many an American.
But, maybe....just maybe...some of this “research” will turn Beck around on the eligibility issue. Maybe, he’ll learn....or maybe, he’ll talk, now that he’s getting out from under the Saudi’s influence at Fox!
For his new headquarters location, I’d suggest Peculiar Missouri, Odd, West Virginia, or maybe Ding Dong, Texas.
But chances are he’ll want to end up in Mormon Country, so it’s got to be Moroni, Utah.
Idunno. Koolaid for the right?
No, President Garfield had been a general in the Union Army and was elected senator the same year he won the White House. Only President Lincoln had no other government experience, and he won in a freakish 4-way race when the Democrats were split in 3 sections by slavery and seccessionist issues.
Yep, in a 4 way race. Barely.
We have wondered for awhile if Glenn is moving to his retreat. And you know he has to have one maybe in Utah. Perhaps he believes its about time for the STHTF. We are going to be going to our place permanently very soon as we tend to think this train is probably going off the track.
When Beck said he was selling his house and most of his possessions some time back we couldn’t think of any other reason except he is re-locating out of the way. He can do a radio show from anywhere.
Once upon a time I met a young lady named Maria Moroni in The Mall of Barstow. December 1977 maybe. Cute little thing with a sweatshirt that said ‘why waltz when you can rock and roll’ under the picture of a Uzi.
First, last and only time I ever saw her, but dang she was cute!
...”I don’t know what is illness is except his vision problems”.....
Vision must be REAL bad, he can’t even see the name of the Doctor and Hospital on the COLB of Obama.........
Come to think of it, neither can I!
GB acts like a man who has had the crap scared outta him. Changing his job (end of the Fox tv show), changing his residence, being evasive, I’m betting some of the scum-sucking bottom-feeders threatened his wife, kids, or staff.
I hope I’m wrong.
Like Rush, anything to take tax revenue from Blue states.
Was it Garfield? I knew he was chosen Senator but declined because he’d won the presidency.
Sounds like a great girl. I wonder where she is today?
I would vote for that pair too.
No idea. I didn’t even find out where she was then!
I would guess Garfield, but he actulay served in the Ohio State Senate and served as a Major General In rthe Union Army durng th Civil War.
Just remember that in his statement he was not leaving FOX but instead had created a new partnership with them. All the pot shots by all the others on this thread will be surprised once he trumps (no pun intended) them again. Then we will have the pleasure of seeing even more of their smarter than thou comments because their heads will still be exploding.
I was thinking Intercourse Pennsylvania....
Is he moving to Texas?
I think that’s why he runs from the birth certificate question. He doesn’t have the power & protection of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.
I also have learned a considerable amount of American history from Glenn's program. He always backs up his facts with evidence. I have great respect for the man. His books are well written and inspirational. His media network is awesome and I look forward to seeing where they go from here.
I also wish Glenn Beck good luck and I keep him in my prayers. The left wants to silence him because he's revealed too much and has inspired thousands.
No, you’re correct. Glenn mentioned it on air.
For the record, it has happened to others who’ve posted on FR.
I believe that the bubble is gonna burst - and in a big way - very soon. I know many many conservatives who and doubled or even quadrupled their provisions, consolidated their debts, and in many other ways tried to position themselves for TEOTWAWKI. No panic-buying or air-raid shelters, but practical, common sense stuff.
GB has also spoken of some of the same things and gotten trashed for it.
However one may feel about GB’s topics or his presentation, we owe him a dept of gratitude for vocalizing some of the more malevolent aspects of the present regime.
I’m grateful and concerned about his welfare.
Leftists are some venal MoFo’s.
Recently read, by the end of the year, we will be in a horrendous recession.
I will be continuing to stock up on food and other items.
I'll stand with him... and, pray that all is well with him and his family..
I'll stand with him... and, pray that all is well with him and his family..
Glenn once said that at any time he has as many as 15 security threats that require attention from his security people. (It must be very expensive)
But I take issue with the implication that LTC West has "nothing else" on his government resume. IMNSHO, his credentials as a US Army artillery officer who led troops in battle, and who put the lives of his men before his career, makes him more qualified than any other potential candidate of any party, regardless of political pedigree or resume.
But who is the representative to which you refer?
Scouts Out! Cavalry Ho!
President Abraham Lincoln. We elect governors, vice-presidents, generals (flag officers) and senators. Lieutenant colonels are not flag officers and Rep. West has been in office, what, three months now? Obviously, I respect LTC West’s service, but I’m just saying who we’ve elected in our last 235 years.
“Is he moving to Texas?”
I hope not, he looked stupid in that hat.
Something is off about GB. I don’t know why he is openly ridiculing the FACT that Obama has not provided a BC, and has spent millions hiding that. He is a zero, he has no record to speak of. It is a really simple request, show the flippin BC, release all of your records.
Lincoln — and he was only a former House member.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.