Skip to comments.Revealed: Mormons Baptized 9/11 Hijacker, made several attempts to Baptize Mohammed
Posted on 03/06/2012 4:59:47 AM PST by Ben Barrack
Helen Radkey is a very important person to the mainstream media. To this point, both MSNBC and CNN have used her expertise to dip their toes in the water about how best to attack Mitt Romney over the issue of his religion (if he becomes the nominee). Radkey has a treasure trove of opposition research waiting for the left to dump on the American people at just the right time. It consists of the names of Holocaust victims, serial killers, notorious tyrants and dictators, fictitious characters, and mass murderers who have all been posthumously baptized into the Mormon religion.
I reached out to Radkey and asked her if she knew of any instances in which deceased Muslims have been baptized into the Mormon faith.
Here is what she said:
To date, I have a handful of Mormon records that show attempts to baptize Mohammed, and I also have a baptism for a 9/11 hijacker, and copies of entries for 14 others, that show these names were submitted for proxy rites.
If we've learned anything since 9/11, it's that Muslims are more than just a little hypersensitive about their religion. Seemingly any show of disrespect for either Islam or its prophet Mohammed can be met with deadly violence. Most recently, in Afghanistan, when the U.S. Military was involved in the burning of Islamic materials, to include defaced Qur'ans, deaths have resulted.
How would the Muslim world react if it found out that the Republican nominee for President...
(Excerpt) Read more at redcounty.com ...
Interesting how Newt always hooks up with nuts. That says as much about him as his nutty wives as far as relationships go. And I've never read he was separated from his second wife when he hooked up with the third. I read they were having an affair behind her back. I don't know where you got your version of that story,
I find it very distressing to be supporting a man who's been married three times. But I force myself to overlook this because he is a brilliant debtor and I believe he will bring about the radical changes this county so desperately needs after 4 years of the worst President who has ever occupied the office.
Finally, I'm an Irish/Italian Catholic. I'm not a Mormon. And your Mormon Detector Badge will be revoked if you persist in this totally wrong direction.
Yes, it's pretty clear that you have a high opinion of your tolerance and openmindedness, if that's what you call it. But why should a Christian have any problems condemning false doctrine?
Most protestants don’t have issue with Catholics. And Protestants and Catholics agree on the big things, like the person work and nature of Jesus. Mormons do not.
Or are you one of those protestant haters?
And you would know all about high opinions of one's self.
She wouldn’t be the first (or second or even third) Mormon to lie and say they are Catholic while defending Mormonism and bashing Protestants.
Your equation shows you know nothing about either Lutherans, Mormonism or the Bible.
And you are prof that there is a lot of religious hate in you.
And defending Romney? Really? That is just plain stupid. Or do you tie your dog to the car also?
I married a Protestant. I had no problems. I’m not a hater
I only have problems with Protestants who tell me Catholics are members of a cult. Which has happened on this website more often than I’d like it to happen.
What does this comment have to do with what I said about Mormon theology spiting on Christ?
This isn’t about denominations, this is about Mormon heresy. Don’t pontificate on things you know nothing about.
‘Sweetie’ is a deceiver. Use caution with that one.
“Im not an apologist. I just dont condemn and name call en masse.”
- - - - -
Yet that is exactly what you have done on this thread.
Catherine is correct, Christians SHOULD condemn false doctrine that is biblical.
Yet you defend Mormons against those who expose their false doctrine, why is that?
But any intelligent person who took the time to look at my FR page would see I live in the NY metropolitan area where there are very very few Mormons but legions of Irish/Italian Catholics.
I only have problems with Protestants who tell me Catholics are members of a cult.
- - - - -
Well I’m not one of those first of all. Second, that still doesn’t explain your defending Mormonism which is a cult even by your own church’s statements.
And Mormons call Catholics MUCH worse than a cult. MUCH worse. Want quotes?
I’m going to send you a private reply
Nope, I don’t deserve any of of the grace the Lord has given me. I have a high opinion of Him, but not of myself.
I didn’t ask if you believe Mormon doctrine-—you’re a Catholic, how could you believe it? I asked why you seem to have a problem condemning those false beliefs for what they are.
Thank you, reaganaut.
Then you are not paying attention. And I know a lot of Catholics who hate and fight Mormonism because Mormon theology spits on Christ.
But then there is another whole lot of "Catholics" who only rarely bother to even visit the "cafeteria".
Anyone who thinks it’s a sin to drink coffee or soda is a total nut.
I asked are you a mormon?
I apologize that you feel calling you sweetie was obnoxious, I meant it to be mocking.
Can you imagine? Thinking God cares if you have a cup of coffee....
I've heard that the water received Osama quite well...
I guess being a Whore of Babylon sits quite well with you and your friends?
Are you asking me if I’m a Mormon, again?
I answered your question in posts 51 and 62. And in a PM.
Three times.... the answer is no.
Hater = classic liberal speak from the oh, so tolerant, patting-myself-on-the-back types.
Do you consider Muslims taking your PHYISCAL life less harmful than MORMONism stealing your soul?
Based upon what?
No consideration at ALL about theology?
Based upon what they believe, of course.
No honey. You were going off on some tangent because I asked you if your were a mormon, so I repeated the question, it was not a second question.
Just want you to know, that I find your answering questions that were not asked, being done very well. You get an A+.
I, for one, just HATE when that happens!!
That is admirable.
Now one must compare it to what Christainity teaches:
So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.Romans 15:4
For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.Romans 16:17
I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.1 Corinthians 4:17
For this reason I am sending to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church.1 Corinthians 11:2
2. I praise you for remembering me in everything and for holding to the teachings, just as I passed them on to you.Ephesians 4:14-15
14. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.
15. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.2 Thessalonians 2:15
So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.2 Thessalonians 3:6
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers, to keep away from every brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching you received from us.1 Timothy 1:3-4
3. As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer
4. nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God's work--which is by faith.1 Timothy 1:7
They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.1 Timothy 2:7
And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle--I am telling the truth, I am not lying--and a teacher of the true faith to the Gentiles.1 Timothy 4:1-2
1. The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.1 Timothy 4:6
If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.1 Timothy 4:11
Command and teach these things.1 Timothy 6:3-5
3. If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching,
4. he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions
5. and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.2 Timothy 1:13
What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus.2 Timothy 2:15-17
15. Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
16. Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.
17. Their teaching will spread like gangrene.2 Timothy 3:16-17
16. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
17. so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.2 Timothy 4:3-4
3. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
4. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.Titus 1:11
They must be silenced, because they are ruining whole households by teaching things they ought not to teach--and that for the sake of dishonest gain.Titus 2:1
You must teach what is in accord with sound doctrine.Titus 2:15
These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you.Hebrews 13:9
Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings.2 Peter 2:1-3
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.2 John 1:10
If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him.
Reading the entire post and the post that it's answering is always a good start.
But I see you're a fairly new Freeper. Less than a year. It does take time to see how things work around here.
I, for one, just HATE when tha....
Ooops - I just posted that.
Does this mean I have to condemn Jews too?
I, for one, just HATE when....
(I have GOT to get a new entry line...)
"Are you still so dull?" Jesus asked them.
Matthew 231. Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:
2. "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.
3. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
4. They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5. "Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;
6. they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;
7. they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them `Rabbi.'
8. "But you are not to be called `Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers.
9. And do not call anyone on earth `father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
10. Nor are you to be called `teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you will be your servant.
12. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
13. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
14. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
16. "Woe to you, blind guides! You say, `If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.'
17. You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?
18. You also say, `If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.'
19. You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?
20. Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.
21. And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it.
22. And he who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it.
23. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
24. You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
25. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
26. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
27. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.
28. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
29. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.
30. And you say, `If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'
31. So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
32. Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
33. "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
34. Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
35. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36. I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.
37. "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.
38. Look, your house is left to you desolate.
39. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, `Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.' "
26. The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.
27. "First let the children eat all they want," he told her, "for it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
And St. Paul chimes in...
As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!
" I know that's what you meant. I was commenting on what I think is your high opinion of your own openmindedness, and if that escaped you, evidently a lengthier posting history than my own isn't an advantage. BTW, I lurked for three years before I began to post, so I have a feel for the place.
Do you not think they can 'defend' themselves?
Are you ALSO defending MORMONism?
I, for one, just H...
Sigh... there I go AGAIN!!!
"Now if any of you will deny the plurality of wives, and continue to do so, I promise that you will be damned;
and I will go still further and say, take this revelation, or any other revelation that the Lord has given,
and deny it in your feelings, and I promise that you will be damned.
Brigham Young - JoD 3:266 (July 14, 1855)
I can disagree with a person’s faith and still respect them as a person.
Is that a foreign concept for you?
You are a GOOD person!!
--MormonDude(Psst! Have you heard what some of them Protestants have said about Catholics???)
You are a GOOD person!!
--MormonDude(Psst! Have you heard what some of them Catholics have said about Protestants ???)
That looks just like Tiger; my barn cat; when he finally decides it’s time to come back home and demand some food!
Or, they can't even read and understand THEIR OWN SCRIPTURE!!
See if YOU can find it in here!
|The Official Scriptures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2006 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Betcha that you’ve NEVER heard that MORMON are VEGANs in the hot summer months; have you!
Almost like not eating FISH on Friday! ;^)
That's mighty broad, as they 'believe' a LOT of stuff.
I love that graphic!
I really don’t get why professed Christians (Catholic or otherwise) defend Mormons.
As a Catholic; would JESUS 'condemn' JEWS?
Is that so? In that case:
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.