Skip to comments.Birthermania!
Posted on 03/23/2012 1:05:00 AM PDT by Flotsam_Jetsome
Herman Cain's wife never referred to Kenya as Herman's "home country." Maybe Michelle didn't mean to say "home country." But it's a little odd that she did.
During his candidacy, no one doubted that Jesse Jackson was born in a house in South Carolina. Most candidates have living witnesses of their births. Obama had none (except his paternal grandmother).
The Daily Kos did not somehow get the sealed birth certificate of Alan Keyes and post it online during his campaign. Yet, mysteriously, somehow the liberal website posted Obama's "birth certificate" in early 2008.
At least, we were told that it was Obama's birth certificate. We were told for over three years that Hawaii had no other birth certificate. According to the fact-checking sites, the "long form" was a conservative myth which simply did not exist in the Hawaii archives. Press Secretary Robert Gibbs assured us that the "birth certificate" was "right there online."
So it was a little strange when a long-form birth certificate appeared out of nowhere on April 27, 2011 -- on the eve of Jerome Corsi's Where's the Birth Certificate? book release and in the midst of Donald Trump's table-pounding campaign over the bizarre secrecy of Barack Hussein Obama II.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
Thank you for posting this! Clear, concise, ,thorough.
Must read for all, especially non-birthers.
"If Obama really had an authentic birth certificate all along, why did he allow Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin to suffer the pain of imprisonment in Ft. Leavenworth for six months? What kind of human being would allow Lakin to be unnecessarily imprisoned? Only to suddenly "release" the alleged document that Lakin had requested -- at the end of Lakin's prison term."
Outrageous. Evil, even.
25 years ago, we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope.
If you can't appreciate the pure beauty of the violin after hearing this, something's wrong with your ears.
Or you can get raw with these strings.
How about this gamechanger from America's Got Talent (which they SHOULD have won).
And finally, this, dedicated to the one and only rdb2, whose eyes are growing dim.
Either way, the violin is sweet yet LETHAL.
I think you’ll like this article.
Bump for later
The following is the comment I just posted at American Thinker:
More disturbing to me than having a likely usurper in the White House is that all of governors, state attorneys general, state secretaries of state, all law enforcement agencies, all federal and state senators and representatives, judges, all of the Marxist media and nearly all of the conservative media, and ( saddest of all) our very highest military, have done nothing to stop it. **That** is very scary! Indeed!
Our nation is in serious trouble. The usurper in the White House is merely a symptom of deep moral rot infecting nearly all of our cultural, legal, and political institutions. May God save our nation, I pray.
I saw it. I've now left a thank-you to the author and expressed the hope that the piece would be widely-read. :)
Back in '52 the GOP had a candidate who was undocumented until the October before the election, despite having just won the biggest war in the history of the world.
Of course, even if he'd remained undocumented until the following January, he'd still have been eligible, droolers notwithstanding.
But it's nevertheless quaint and charming that they felt the need to document him anyway. Actually, the effort was more of a publicity stunt by Lonnie Roberts, who wanted to highlight that Eisenhower had been born in Denison. (But the birfers of the day claimed it was a conspiracy to hide the fact General Eisenhower was Jewish, LOL).
1. Did then Senator Obama and Harvard Law School graduate Obama accidentally lose the long form birth certificate that was given to his mother back in August 1961 by Kapiolani Hospital, so he had to order a new one in 2007?
2. Why didn't then Senator Obama order a long form instead of a short form, when, at that time, 2007, a person had a choice of ordering whichever form he wanted?
3. What happened to the birth certificate Obama talks about in one of his books, the one he accidentally found as a youngster among his school shot documents?
4. Did the dog eat it?
5. Or, was it in such bad shape because it was so old that then Senator Obama felt that it was time to get a new one in June 2007, which meant that in June 2007 Senator Obama now had 2 birth certificates: The badly damaged one that his mother was given when she left Kapiolani Hospital in August 1961 and the new short one.
6. If the original one was in such bad shape, did Obama throw it away after he obtained the short form in 2007, or did he keep it as a backup in case some government agency would NOT accept the short form as a valid birth certificate?
7. If President Obama still had his badly damaged original long form birth certificate when he ordered a new one in April 2011, why didn't he show it at the April 27, 2011 news conference just before he displayed his new long from birth certificate?
8. Why doesn't a courageous reporter or tv host sit down with Obama one-to-one and finally ask Obama why he ordered a short form in 2007 and a long form in April 2011?
9. President Obama may have a reasonable explanation like this one: He moved so often these past years that he could have lost it during one of those moves, because when he looked for it back in 2007, he couldn't find it, and that is the reason why he ordered a new one back in 2007.
10. If, however, President Obama says that the dog ate his original long form certificate that he had for many, many years, then I think that candidate Obama is going to lose some votes come election day Nov. 2012.
Lord Monckton says he’s no birther but BC is a forgery.
Sorry, I just woke up. I guess this is old news.
March 23, 2012, Can you read the date of this article now?
is it my imagination, or is this lie finally starting to come apart.....
I realize it’s “new”, but it’s already been discussed. Since I go to bed early, I missed it last night. More awake now.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.