Hoo-boy, this is gonna be good!
Olbermann also cites the following breaches of his contract:
1. Broadcasting advertisements containing Olbermann’s likeness without his consent.
* Ok they should have NOT advertised his show at all then he would have had one less person watching him....
2. Using guest hosts for Olbermann’s program without obtaining Olbermann’s approval
* He should have been “sick” so often...
3. Refusing to allow Olbermann to exercise his contractually granted editorial control over special election coverage.
* My god what a diva blowhard, Liberals will call Glenn Beck a diva, but at least Glenn Beck started his own damn network and didn’t need to hang on to the coattails of Al Bore.
4. Disclosing the confidential terms of his contract
* Maybe a valid point, but should be #1 in the list.
5. Linking Olbermann’s name and goodwill with corporate endorsements without his consent.
* I guess the dumbass didn’t want to get paid... or doesn;t understand HOW TV personalities get paid. i Guess his BS in Communications Majored on the B.S. part.
6. Ignoring Olbermann’s consultation rights.
* Diva (do i need to go into this)
7. Disparaging Olbermann publically.
* Really? Current TV bent over backwards for him after he was booted off of MSNBC.
8. Refusing to invest resources and hire appropriate personnel in order to professionally and competently produce the program.
* You mean like drivers who don’t talk to him. They also must have left a Red M&M in with his bowl of green M&M’s in his dressing room. Lemme guess, they also couldn’t get a 12 year old blonde virgin girl to walk in front of him throwing out rose petals on short notice....