Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

AMERICA - The Right Way!! (Day 1781) [Remember the Trade Center!!]
Various News Sources and FReepers | December 6, 2005 | All of Us

Posted on 12/06/2005 6:11:39 PM PST by Chairman_December_19th_Society

We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail!

Good morning!!

Do not let the victims of the attacks on New York and Washington, nor the brave members of our Nation's military who have given their lives to protect our freedom, die in vain!!

John sKerry on Disgrace the Nation answering a comment from Bob Schieffer ["Democrat Senator Joe Lieberman of Connecticut, he takes a very different view, Senator Kerry. He says basically that we should stay the course, because he says real progress is being made. He says, 'This is a war between 27 million Iraqis who want freedom and 10,000 terrorists.' He says we're in a watershed transformation. What about that"]:

I don't agree with that. But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is, you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment; you've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis, and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not. Iraqis should be doing that.

Sadda, announced today that he will attend "an unjust court."

In Berlin, Secretary Rice stressed the United States does not condone torture.

And an Iranian military plane has crashed, killing 128.

For AMERICA - The Right Way, I remain yours in the Cause, the Chairman.

TOPICS: AMERICA - The Right Way!!
KEYWORDS: atrw; letsroll
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-100101-150151-200201-246 next last
Post your short news items, issues of interest, links, and so on. All who advance the Cause are welcome.

LET'S ROLL!!!

1 posted on 12/06/2005 6:11:40 PM PST by Chairman_December_19th_Society
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: A Citizen Reporter; ABG(anybody but Gore); AFPhys; alwaysconservative; Angelwood; arazitjh; ...

Yes--in the same breath, sKerry both called American troops terrorists and said that Iraqis should be the terrorists.

2 posted on 12/06/2005 6:12:16 PM PST by Chairman_December_19th_Society (Conservatives--The Workforce of America; Liberals--The Whineforce of America)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Chairman_December_19th_Society
He slides into first............

5.56mm

3 posted on 12/06/2005 6:13:16 PM PST by M Kehoe
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Good evening.

Sometimes I have no manners. Thanks for the work you do.

5.56mm

4 posted on 12/06/2005 6:14:25 PM PST by M Kehoe

To: M Kehoe

You're more than welcome. My pleasure, as always.

5 posted on 12/06/2005 6:15:00 PM PST by Chairman_December_19th_Society (Conservatives--The Workforce of America; Liberals--The Whineforce of America)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Well, he said it before he didn't say it. He meant it before he didn't mean it.

IOW, he doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground.

Good evening, thanks for the thread.

6 posted on 12/06/2005 6:18:44 PM PST by prairiebreeze (I am unapologetically and enthusiastically celebrating CHRISTMAS!!)

To: prairiebreeze; kayak; LBKQ; Iowa Granny; MozartLover; JRandomFreeper; Dog; Neets; Molly Pitcher; ...

I know I have missed some people. I'm finally home. I actually arrived last night in SLC about 4:05 pm. Eight ships docked at Fort Lauderdale Sunday morning, it was a mess there. I finally got a taxi to the airport, but ended up on standby. And missed my original flight. By the time I got out of Fort Lauderdale, I had missed the last flight from Atlanta to SLC. So I stayed the night in Atlanta courtesy of Delta and flew home yesterday afternoon.

It's nice to be home. It is cold, cold, cold here, and snowy. I think it was 27 degrees when I arrived in SLC. Brrrr. I had a great time, I will post photos later on this week. I had originally decided to take my laptop, but ended up deciding I didn't want to lug it across the country. Now I can't get it to work right. So tonight I will spend the evening with it, making sure everything is OK.

Also, I have pictures of the Christmas tree for the charity event. It turned out to be beautiful. I will post the pictures on Shutterfly, then post the URL here too.

I hope everyone is doing OK. I didn't spend a lot of time online on the ship, it was 70 cents a minute if you bought their 100 minute package. I spent about 200 minutes online, that made it only 60 cents a minute. :(

Is everyone ready for Christmas???

7 posted on 12/06/2005 6:30:20 PM PST by Utah Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: Utah Girl

Great to see you! Welcome Home! I'm leaving early in the morning on a business trip and will return on Sunday. Please ping me to your stories about the trip and to the photos.

8 posted on 12/06/2005 6:41:36 PM PST by Iowa Granny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: Iowa Granny

Have a safe trip! I will ping you. The tree didn't go for as much as we had hoped, they really undervalued it. Live and learn...

9 posted on 12/06/2005 6:42:27 PM PST by Utah Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Thanks for the start, Chair!

10 posted on 12/06/2005 6:45:42 PM PST by alwaysconservative (Whoever said you can't buy love, never owned a dog.)

Hi, Utah Girl! Glad you are home, and it sounds like the cruise was a great time! I am looking forward to your pictures.

11 posted on 12/06/2005 6:46:46 PM PST by Miss Marple (Lord, please look after Mozart Lover's son and keep him strong.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Take care of your hands, give them a rest. Tomorrow, I'm decorating the small tree and Boy 1 is going to put it on the desk.

I have a new printer/scanner. So tomorrow I'm going to learn how to use it. See y'all then.

Nite All.......Sleep well tonight.

12 posted on 12/06/2005 6:47:35 PM PST by tillacum (MERRY CHIRISTMAS ONE AND ALL. BIRTHDAY OF JESUS CHRIST, TEACHER.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Mr. Chair.

Thanks from this lurker for all the incredible effort you have put into this thread and the thought that goes into each opening.

I imagine countless numbers of us enjoy reading your analysis for each days news.

Thank you.

13 posted on 12/06/2005 6:52:57 PM PST by drc43 (Judges... Judges... get it done, then we can discuss priorities)

To: drc43

Thanks for chiming in. None of us thank Chair enough for what he does to keep this thread going.

14 posted on 12/06/2005 7:00:43 PM PST by Iowa Granny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: DollyCali

Three old ornery grandmas were sitting on a bench outside a nursing home. About then an old grandpa walked by, and one of the old grandmas yelled out saying, "We bet we can tell how old you are."

The old man said, "There ain't no way you can guess it." One of the ornery grandmas said, "Sure we can!
Just drop your under shorts and we can tell your exact age."

So embarrassed just a little, he dropped his drawers.

The grandmas stared at him for a while, asked him to turn around a couple of times, asked him to jump up and down for a little while and then they all piped up and said, "You're 84 years old!"

The old man was stunned. "Amazing! How in the world did you guess that?"

The ornery old grandmas, laughed. Slapping their knees and grinning from ear to ear, all three happily yelled in unison,

"Because You Told Us Yesterday"

15 posted on 12/06/2005 7:06:57 PM PST by Iowa Granny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

:-)

It would be funnier if it weren't hitting so close to home!!!!

night all

16 posted on 12/06/2005 7:09:20 PM PST by DollyCali (Don't tell GOD how big your storm is -- Tell the storm how B-I-G your God is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

No kidding.

17 posted on 12/06/2005 7:10:24 PM PST by Iowa Granny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Glad you are home safely despite the attempt on part of the "powers that be" to detain you, etc. Distressing to leave tropical bliss to winter "crud"..

RE: computer.. if you had satellite connection would it be free there? I don't know much about it but understand it is transportable & accessible in most places..

Do you board your kitties? or have friend/neighbor watch them?

catch you tomorrow..LONG day here & also next few days...
18 posted on 12/06/2005 7:12:59 PM PST by DollyCali (Don't tell GOD how big your storm is -- Tell the storm how B-I-G your God is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Now that's funny

19 posted on 12/06/2005 7:17:55 PM PST by The Raven
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

I'd say Kerry's turned his back on the military, but in reality, he hasn't so much as looked back since his seditious acts during the Vietnam war.

Truly despicable.

20 posted on 12/06/2005 9:19:56 PM PST by TBarnett34 (Hillary Clinton IS the Great Satan.)

No, a satellite connection wouldn't make it free onboard. That's one area that Holland America needs to work on, cheaper Internet connections.

And winter crud is the right description. It is flaking right now, it is supposed to drop to 8 degrees and the high tomorrow will be 23 degrees. Ugh.

I didn't board my kitties (over $300.00 for 2 weeks, I don't think so.) So a neighbor kindly fed them and performed scoop patrol on the litter box. I brought her back a really nice bottle of spiced rum to make her Christman cakes with.

21 posted on 12/06/2005 10:06:34 PM PST by Utah Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Welcome home! Sounds like it was an ordeal getting back.

How is Jacob? And how is his new brother? And is your SIL doing ok ... she's been through a lot with the worries about Jacob and now the new baby.

22 posted on 12/06/2005 10:10:46 PM PST by kayak (Praying for MozartLover's son, all our military, and our President every day!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: kayak

Jacob is doing great. The new baby is tiny, but adorable from what I hear. Depending upon the weather, I'm going to try and drive up and see him. The family is doing really well, which is good because they deserve it. :)

23 posted on 12/06/2005 10:22:10 PM PST by Utah Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

To: Iowa Granny; kayak; DollyCali; All
Here is the link to the pictures of the tree we worked on for the last year for the Festival of Trees.

Festival of Trees

24 posted on 12/06/2005 10:27:55 PM PST by Utah Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

That's beautiful beadwork! Just gorgeous! I would have been in hog heaven in that hall with all those Christmas trees ... :-)

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight, sweetie!

25 posted on 12/06/2005 10:35:19 PM PST by kayak (Praying for MozartLover's son, all our military, and our President every day!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

To: kayak

I'm glad you enjoyed the ornaments. We had fun making them. The Festival is fun, but after about 5 rows of Christmas trees, I am done for the evening. :) It is overwhelming.

26 posted on 12/06/2005 11:00:13 PM PST by Utah Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

To: Bitwhacker; Carolinamom; DollyCali; gulfcoast6; Iowa Granny; kassie; kayak; LBKQ; lysie; M Kehoe; ..

Morning!!!!

27 posted on 12/07/2005 1:29:46 AM PST by The Raven
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

To: The Raven
Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning, are ya? lol

Good Morning, Rav!

What's the weather like in Eastern Tenn.? Any snow yet?

28 posted on 12/07/2005 1:47:47 AM PST by Carolinamom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

To: The Raven; Utah Girl

Good morning.

UG...........The tree was GORGEOUS! Simply BEAUTIFUL!! The beadwork is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

29 posted on 12/07/2005 1:48:05 AM PST by LBKQ (.....((((((Mozie)))))).....Merry CHRISTMAS!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

Wow!! Great pics. Thanks.

30 posted on 12/07/2005 1:53:26 AM PST by lysie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

To: Utah Girl; LBKQ; lysie; The Raven; All
Good morning!

The beadwork and the very beautiful CHRISTMAS tree are truly awesome, UG! I have never seen such intricate beadwork. What a labor of love!

31 posted on 12/07/2005 1:58:05 AM PST by Carolinamom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: LBKQ; The Raven; Carolinamom; gulfcoast6; Neets; Molly Pitcher; Miss Marple; Iowa Granny; kassie; ..
Good morning.

When I woke up this morning I noticed that one of my fingernails looks like a jigsaw blade.

Oh...great! Not only do I at times grit my teeth, but now I find I chew my nails in my sleep, too. LOL

32 posted on 12/07/2005 1:58:37 AM PST by lysie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: lysie

Good morning! How ya feeling?

33 posted on 12/07/2005 1:59:10 AM PST by Two Thirds Vote Aye (9/11/2001 - The most VISIBLE clxxxon LEGACY to date.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

To: Two Thirds Vote Aye
Not bad..not great...Somewhere in between.

Thanks for asking.

Certainly not bad enough to stay in bed. I'm fighting this off with the help of Cold-eze and echinecia.(Too early to spell that right)

34 posted on 12/07/2005 2:03:01 AM PST by lysie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

Taking the day off? How bad is the weather there?

35 posted on 12/07/2005 2:06:24 AM PST by LBKQ (.....((((((Mozie)))))).....Merry CHRISTMAS!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

To: lysie
I am livid. A short excerpt

December 07, 2005

Carter warns cadets we'll never leave Iraq Top leadership sees long-term stay, he says

By Greg Bruno Times Herald-Record gbruno@th-record.com

West Point - Despite assurances from the Bush administration that American troops might begin withdrawing from Iraq next year, former President Jimmy Carter said yesterday that he had serious doubts whether the United States military will ever completely leave the war-torn country.

During a brief stop at the U.S. Military Academy yesterday to promote his newest best-seller, "Our Endangered Values," Carter said leaders in Washington need to level with the American people.

"There has never been a single declaration among the higher levels of government now that we ever intend to withdraw completely our military forces from Iraq," Carter told reporters.

"My belief, and it may be erroneous ... is that the top leadership in this country intends 20 years from now, 50 years from now, we'll still have a major military presence in Iraq."

But Carter wasn't at West Point to ponder his - or the nation's - past failings. Instead, he spoke of repairing the country's tattered image and looking ahead to when America "will raise high again the banner" of peace and human rights.

First Al Franken; now this loser.

I served my first 4 years in the Army with this piece of garbage as Commander In Chief.

36 posted on 12/07/2005 2:15:23 AM PST by Neets
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

To: All

Good Morning to the Dawn Patrol.

I'm about to head to the shower before heading to the airport. I have a business meeting in Washington DC. I'll be home Sunday afternoon.

Please ping me to major items of interest.

37 posted on 12/07/2005 2:18:59 AM PST by Iowa Granny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

Great pics of the tree and ornaments. Incredible work!! Thanks for posting them.

38 posted on 12/07/2005 2:21:57 AM PST by Iowa Granny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

To: Neets

You have to pity someone as bitter as the Peanut Guy. It's too bad we're such a decent nation. He should be locked away until his demise.

I honestly think bitterness is what's driving Skerry and Dean, too. They are just despicable.

gotta run. I'll try to check back in before I leave.

39 posted on 12/07/2005 2:24:33 AM PST by Iowa Granny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

To: Neets
Good morning.

Ack!! What an *ss.

Let me see....peanut man...can we list the countries where we are still in 20-50 years later?

Let's pull out...now. Doing so would show how hypocritcal you and your buddies are. I say pull out of those countries...and let the whining begin.

40 posted on 12/07/2005 2:24:44 AM PST by lysie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

To: LBKQ

Good morning! It's 4 below. The s#$@ quit. YAY! I will leave for work very soon. I will go ahead and go in because the snow quit and visibility is very good. I will be out on the roads in my 4 wheel drive before much traffic. My top speed on the 65 MPH Interstate will be about 45, but I should be fine.

41 posted on 12/07/2005 2:25:15 AM PST by Two Thirds Vote Aye (9/11/2001 - The most VISIBLE clxxxon LEGACY to date.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

To: Carolinamom

No snow here !!!!

42 posted on 12/07/2005 2:27:15 AM PST by The Raven
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

No snow here !!!!

With the exception of Species way up there in Alaska...

I guess 2/3's and I win.

Too early in the season to have a crust of ice under all the *s*, but we have it.

I hate when that happens.

43 posted on 12/07/2005 2:41:13 AM PST by lysie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

To: The Raven; lysie; Iowa Granny; Neets; All
Good news! It's 21 degrees here and the dreaded blue light is on the thermostat. I plugged in the radiant heater to help out, and my Yorkies are bedded down in front of it.

'Hope you get to feeling better, lysie.

Safe trip, Granny.

Neets, carter was and is a disgrace. How much longer are we going to have to put up w/him? He's one to talk about military matters. HA. He never met a dictator that he didn't like....fancies himself a roving statesman. Something is bad wrong w/that man.

44 posted on 12/07/2005 2:42:00 AM PST by Carolinamom

To: lysie; Bitwhacker; Carolinamom; DollyCali; gulfcoast6; Iowa Granny; kassie; kayak; LBKQ; M Kehoe; ..

News bits & clips

Former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein turned the court into his own stage after the trial was resumed on Tuesday in the heavily fortified Green Zone in central Baghdad.

Saddam Hussein’s trial was delayed Wednesday after the ousted president refused to attend the session, court officials said. Defense lawyers huddled with the judges in hopes of resolving the latest test of wills in the often-unruly trial.

An angry Saddam threatened at the end of the Tuesday court session to boycott the next day’s proceedings after complaining that he and the seven other co-defendants had been mistreated by the “unjust court.”

Saddam told the judge overseeing his trial in Iraq to "go to hell"

Standing up and waving his finger back and forth, Saddam has repeatedly said that he is still the president of Iraq, reminding Iraqis of decades of rule.

"Saddam was acting as if he was in power and still a president and the judge was too weak to stop him," said Raed Abdul Kareem, 38, a printing house worker in Baghdad.

The question on people's minds in Iraq's largest Kurdish city as they watch Saddam Hussein's trial on television is not whether he should be executed, but how and when.

Some argue that the ousted leader should be convicted and put to death immediately after the trial, which is being broadcast live on Kurdish television.
"We are in Iraq not just to defeat the terrorists — not even mostly to defeat the terrorists. We are there to provide the security for self-government by the Iraqis — the creation of a modern, open, thriving state in this historic center of the Arab and Islamic worlds. If we accept defeat in Iraq, we will have lost the opportunity to create a larger victory in the so-called war "for the hearts and minds" in the Islamic world.
"As I see it, the war, which arguably began as a "war of choice," has become a "war of necessity" we can't afford to lose.

-Sen. Lieberman's - yesterday at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessment's forum on "Next Steps for Successful Strategy in Iraq."
"Once Iran gets its uranium enrichment plant at Natanz up and running, it will likely be months away from having a nuclear weapon." - International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief Mohamed ElBaradei this week in an interview with The Independent newspaper of London. The IAEA's estimate is potentially within the tenure of a Bush Administration that has staked its legacy on preventing WMD proliferation
OReilly Watch: A former Florida professor,Sami Al-Arian, was acquitted on a key charge today that he helped lead a Palestinian terrorist group that has carried out suicide bombings against Israel. In one of the biggest courtroom tests yet of the Patriot Act's expanded search and surveillance powers, the jury acquitted Sami Al-Arian on eight of the 17 counts against him. The jury deadlocked on the others.
The Supreme Court appeared ready Tuesday to rule that Congress can withhold money from colleges that protest the Pentagon's ban on gay men and lesbians by denying military recruiters access to campuses.

Most of the nine justices seemed skeptical of claims by a group of 30 law schools that said their First Amendment rights to speak out against discrimination are violated by a law that could allow the U.S. government to withhold billions of dollars from colleges that inhibit military recruiters. Chief Justice John Roberts, echoing a theme among the justices, said the government's bottom line is this: "If you want our money, you have to let our recruiters in."
New York Stock Exchange members overwhelmingly approved a landmark deal to acquire electronic-trading operator Archipelago Holdings Inc. and become a for-profit company.

The decision sends the exchange into a new era in its 213-year history, clearing the way for it to become a public company -- and all that that entails, including shareholders from around the world who will expect NYSE Group Inc., as it will be known, to cut costs and compete with rival markets that also are publicly traded. These publicly listed markets include Nasdaq Stock Market Inc., the International Securities Exchange Inc. and Europe's Deutsche Börse AG and Euronext NV.
Al-Qaida’s second-ranking figure called on Iraqi insurgent groups to unite and claimed President Bush is deceiving the American people about successes against Islamic militancy, according to a videotape broadcast Wednesday.

“The lies that Bush is trying to use to deceive the American that he has wiped out half of al-Qaida or three quarters of al-Qaida are lies that only exist in his head,” al-Zawahri said. “We tell all the Muslims and mujahedeen that al-Qaida, God willing, is spreading and increasing and becoming more powerful.”

He added: “Its prince Sheikh Osama bin Laden, may God protect him, is still leading its jihad (holy war).”
Most Americans and a majority of people in Britain, France and South Korea say torturing terrorism suspects is justified at least in rare instances, according to AP-Ipsos polling.
This Christmas, no prayers will be said in several megachurches around the country.

Even though the holiday falls this year on a Sunday, when churches normally host thousands for worship, pastors are canceling services, anticipating low attendance on what they call a family day.
BOGALUSA, La. - A mother was booked on a charge of first-degree murder for allegedly placing her 3-month-old son in a clothes dryer and turning it on.

The infant had third-degree burns over 50 percent of his body and suffered blunt force trauma to the head, the St. Tammany Parish coroner said.
Legendary Hawaiian crooner Don Ho was recovering Tuesday at a hospital in Thailand after undergoing an experimental stem cell procedure on his ailing heart.

Ho, 75, known for his signature tune “Tiny Bubbles,” underwent a new treatment that has not been approved in the United States. It involves multiplying stem cells taken from his blood and injecting them into his heart in hopes of strengthening the organ, according to Ed Brown, a close friend.
Bitterly cold arctic air continued to funnel into the Rocky Mountains and Midwest on Tuesday, sending temperatures plummeting below zero throughout much of the region. A storm front creeping south since the weekend has driven down temperatures from Montana to the Midwest.
$1,845,034,000 worldwide and $600,788,188 are the all-time boxoffice records for a single movie, TITANIC, first released on December 19, 1997.

Now roars along another December blockbuster, KING KONG, a film many top Hollywood executives predict will break the record!
Pam Wimbish is a celebrity of sorts. A couple of years ago, the speaker of the House featured her at a press conference. She even scored an invite to the White House on her birthday. Ms. Wimbish purchased her way to fame, quite literally. She was the first person in America to buy a new type of health insurance -- the health savings account (HSA). The second anniversary of the legislation that created the HSA, the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, is tomorrow.
Most of the estimated 6.3 million Mexicans who are in the USA illegally came because of family connections and better job opportunities here, not because they were unemployed or destitute in their homeland, according to a survey released Tuesday.
NBC Universal on Tuesday became the second big broadcaster to agree to sell shows to users of Apple's new video iPod.

ABC in October ignited the trend with reruns of hits such as Desperate Housewives and Lost. Now NBC Universal is offering 300 episodes from new shows such as Law & Order and The Office, classics Dragnet and Alfred Hitchcock Presents, and segments from Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien's late-night shows.

45 posted on 12/07/2005 2:42:41 AM PST by The Raven
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

Do you know how I can find a 5 Day Weather forcast for Washington DC? I'm trying to figure out WHICH coat to wear.

Heading to the shower now. I'll check back in a bit.

46 posted on 12/07/2005 2:42:53 AM PST by Iowa Granny

Wash DC weather
47 posted on 12/07/2005 2:48:17 AM PST by The Raven
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

You're brave to drive in that kind of weather. You'll need 100% of anti-freeze in the car's radiator. ;o) Best wishes for your safety.

48 posted on 12/07/2005 2:49:00 AM PST by Carolinamom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

Thank you!

49 posted on 12/07/2005 2:50:37 AM PST by Two Thirds Vote Aye (9/11/2001 - The most VISIBLE clxxxon LEGACY to date.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

What's the blue light?

50 posted on 12/07/2005 2:54:19 AM PST by lysie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-100101-150151-200201-246 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson