Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: BenLurkin

You can be sure that those who make a living off their sighting or what have you have squandered their credibility.

I sent my report to MUFON, Stanton Friedman, and a very few others before posting it on FR. My 1200 foot long dark grey cylinder in 1965, the length based on a Hagstrom Street map, is apparently more in the order of 1700 feet long, due to modern satellite images and maps of the area.

Either way, I don't give a fiddler's fugh who believes it or not; but it did change the way I believe in everything that was being spoon-fed to me as a 10 year old at that time and to this day.

48 posted on 06/26/2006 4:38:44 PM PDT by Solamente (Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Solamente

but it did change the way I believe in everything that was being spoon-fed to me as a 10 year old at that time and to this day.

- - - - -

Would you be willing to elaborate? Publicly or otherwise?

59 posted on 06/26/2006 7:13:11 PM PDT by Quix (PRAY AND WORK WHILE THERE'S DAY! Many very dark nights are looming. Thankfully, God is still God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies ]

Either way, I don't give a fiddler's fugh who believes it or not; but it did change the way I believe in everything that was being spoon-fed to me as a 10 year old at that time and to this day.
- - - - -

I think the last part about paradigm shift in thinking is one of the things that the ET's are being held in reserve for. I believe that the powers that be want to maximize their effect toward support of the coerced, mandated world government. The Chinese Cultural Revolution will seem like a Sunday School picnic by comparison.

119 posted on 07/04/2006 9:59:06 AM PDT by Quix (PRAY AND WORK WHILE THERE'S DAY! Many very dark nights are looming. Thankfully, God is still God!)

Would love to have an update on your changed perspective at this point in time.

169 posted on 07/18/2010 3:02:56 AM PDT by Quix (THE PLAN of the Bosses: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/2519352/posts?page=2#2)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson