Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: toldyou; TrishaSC

I thought it was strange that someone not interested in money would have the word permeate the conversation to the degree it did.

There were no statements Virgie made about custody/guardianship reasons being to make sure LB has DL’s health thoroughly checked out or to have immediate follow-up if any indicators of problems resulting from ANS’s drug abuse/drugs administered to DL appeared in the future.

There was no concern expressed about making sure DL got a good education - both religious and academic.

It was only concern about DL’s money - as far as we know, the only amount of which she has is that which was provided by her father.

10,135 posted on 05/03/2007 1:11:33 PM PDT by windchime (I consider the left one of the fronts on the WOT)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10129 | View Replies ]

To: windchime

Oh, how right you are!

“I never wanted to raise my granddaughter.” I just want to help take care of the money. lol

Do you remember the first thread where someone said that if Virgie gets custody/guardianship, O’Quinn gets a huge chunk of the Marshall money?

10,143 posted on 05/03/2007 1:25:08 PM PDT by toldyou
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10135 | View Replies ]

To: windchime; toldyou; TrishaSC
That is what I saw in the interview and it jumps out even more in the transcript -- stopping mid-sentence to suddenly say something about the money ---- the way I was raised that is the last thing I would have brought up even if I was thinking about it...

I return to her telling Greta she is paying her expenses and legal bills.... sorry, I don't buy it. I have an idea what this is costing and Virgie doesn't HAVE that kind of money.

10,157 posted on 05/03/2007 1:42:47 PM PDT by Arizona Carolyn ( If you want on or off the pet and human food and drug ping list let me know)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10135 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson