Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: TexKat; Kimberly GG; All

TexKat, that link is GOLD for video history! Thank you!

The testimony on the video is the first of two appearances by Virgie on the stand, IIRC.

B=Barth

CLOSE, BUT NOT EXACT QUOTES
B- “Have you received any money from date of Daniel’s death from news, magazines, TV stations . . .?”
V- “No. I have no money. Not given any money.”
B- “Have you in any fashion profited at all from the death of your daughter?”
V- “Trying to process your question.”
Judge chimes in- “Do you expect to get any money from ‘Splash’ . . . from any news place?”
V- “No.”
B- Did you agree - were you promised a $30,000 gift?
V- Ma’am I don’t have $30,000 - never got $30,000.

The testimony after the recess is not on the video. IIRC, that is when VA says she received transportation (plane) expense to visit Daniel’s grave and her sister-in-law sold the video to a news outlet.

All- Watch the video and please feel free to correct material I posted from it.

I am surprised ET did not include the last part of her testimony since it seems to be the HKS Network.

10,688 posted on 05/05/2007 7:29:54 AM PDT by windchime (I consider the left one of the fronts on the WOT)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10616 | View Replies ]

To: windchime; TexKat; All

I think we probably have much of the testimony, statements, an video of Virgie re: money. Have you all done a comparison? I am still unable to find any discrepancies. If there is something I’ve missed, please let me know. All that I can find are questions posed to her about money recieved AFTER Daniel’s death, and the only time she received, or acknowledges receiving money is for pictures of ANS and Daniel BEFORE his death. Am I overlooking something or is there something else?

10,701 posted on 05/05/2007 11:47:31 AM PDT by Kimberly GG (DUNCAN HUNTER '08.....lframerica.com.....MARCH TO TAKE BACK AMERICA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10688 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson