Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: lakey; stlnative

You’re welcome!

I, too, think Daniel should be exhumed for closer examination.

Timelines . . . sketchy in both cases, but primarily based upon the word of HKS in Daniel’s death - so there’s not much dependable info.

Here’s a link to stlnative’s home page for your perusal:

http://www.freerepublic.com/~stlnative/
(if you bookmark my FR profile page make sure you refresh your screen each time you visit it so that you are getting the updated tables)

I don’t think the question of what staff might have been on duty at Horizons has come up. If anyone was there and HKS made a side trip, would they talk?

There are too many questions and I’m ready for answers! (as I’m sure everyone else here is)

11,188 posted on 05/13/2007 10:36:08 PM PDT by windchime (I consider the left one of the fronts on the WOT)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11136 | View Replies ]

To: windchime
Again, an excellent link. I love people who do timelines and admit it may not be accurate.

I don’t think the question of what staff might have been on duty at Horizons has come up. If anyone was there and HKS made a side trip, would they talk?

My mind is considering: If he didn't go back to Horizons, because staff were on duty and he knew there was a strong possibility they would talk if questioned, then he had to have stashed the bottle of chlorolhydrate (sp?) someplace. His car? Laced Daniel's food/drink in the car or in the hospital room?

The only thing I'm sure of is, HKS absolutely did NOT want Daniel there - that's my not-so-humble-opinion.

I hope the inquest questions employees in the house, what drugs were on the premises, etc. And what dates and times did HKS return to the house.

11,209 posted on 05/14/2007 7:27:58 PM PDT by lakey
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11188 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson