Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: All

Testing

My computer is still messed up with eternal popups and viruses and hijackers and downloaders and trojan horses and parasites and on and on, which are resistant to all erasure means tried (and many, many have been!) - geek doctor has pronounced it dead.

Can’t use the other two my dear FReeper FRiends sent to me - but I’m working on trying to get one of them up and running - it doesn’t work with my very old monitor and the laptop doesn’t work with my phone dial-up!

Hoping to be able to get a new (to me) monitor of some kind - but it’s all too late for the inquest deadline on the Case Name List revision.

What’s anAnna poster to do?

Still here in spirit. {{{Huggss}}} to ALL!

5,263 posted on 03/12/2008 7:05:46 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5262 | View Replies ]

To: Rte66
Hope things work out. I know hardly anything about computers except that things can go really wrong with them.

I've been busy trying to get mold spots out of clothes. Because of lack of space, I had to store them in the basement and now some have black spots that nothing seems to remove.

Spitzer's moving around money made me think of those checks from Dr. E. and hubby to Howie. There might be more of this kind of activity. If the Feds caught a big fish like Spitzer, surely they can bounce on a worm like Howie.

5,264 posted on 03/13/2008 3:04:18 PM PDT by apocalypto
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5263 | View Replies ]

Random comment: A lawyer thought it was odd that Dannielynn was declared the sole heir to Anna Nicole's estate since she had specifically named Daniel. At least part should have gone to Daniel's father. A will is a will and not to be interpreted as to “what Anna Nicole might actually have wanted.”
5,266 posted on 03/13/2008 3:45:02 PM PDT by apocalypto

Maybe if you did a reformat that would help. Call the maker and they can walk you through it, I had to do one and it takes the computer back to the day you bought it, you will lose everything but it really works. Hope that helped.

5,272 posted on 03/14/2008 5:46:45 PM PDT by JusticeDenied

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson