Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Woman's sex-electrocution death ruled a homicide
York Daily Record ^ | 03/25/2008 | MIKE HOOVER

Posted on 03/26/2008 2:34:46 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd

A Lower Windsor Township woman who was found unconscious in her trailer with burns to her body after allegedly having electro-shock sex with her husband was deliberately electrocuted to death, according to a recently completed autopsy.

After reviewing the findings of forensic pathologist Dr. Samuel Land, York County Coroner Barry Bloss has ruled Jan. 23 death of Kirsten Taylor, 29, of the 100 block of Oak Leaf Court, as a homicide.

Toxicology tests conducted as part of the autopsy found there were no drugs or alcohol in her system when she died, according to the coroner's office Tuesday.

Lower Windsor Township Police charged Kirsten's husband, 37-year-old Toby Taylor, with involuntary manslaughter and reckless endangerment on Jan. 24.

Taylor was released from York County Prison on Jan. 28 on $100,000 bail. He has a preliminary hearing scheduled for April 3 before York County District Justice Doug Meisenhelter.

On Jan. 23, police responded to Taylor's home in the Restless Oaks Village mobile home park for a reported electrocution that turned into a cardiac arrest. Kirsten Taylor was taken to York Hospital, where she was pronounced dead at 11:25 p.m., according to the county coroner's office.

Toby Taylor first told police his wife was shocked as she used a hair dryer, but later admitted he had lied after police could not find the hair dryer, charging documents state.

"He said that they hook up clips to his wife's nipples and he plugs the cord into an electric strip and he shocks her," charging documents state.

Bloss said Tuesday the final autopsy confirmed his initial belief that Kirsten's death was a homicide. The electrical device used to shock Kirsten was tested and determined to be capable of delivering a "lethal blow," he said.

Bloss said he said he also wanted to wait for the toxicology results before making a final determination.

"I just wanted to make sure nothing popped up that we didn't know about," Bloss said.

Attorney Harry Ness, who represents Toby Taylor, said he is unaware of the coroner's ruling of homicide and has not reviewed the autopsy findings. He maintains Kirsten's death was an accident.

"We maintain this was a terrible tragedy that grew out of adult play. He continues to be devastated by this," Ness said Tuesday.

Kirsten Taylor's body had several visible burns, which clearly indicated electrocution, Bloss said.

Toby Taylor told police at York Hospital he and his wife "have been engaging in electric shock sex and other types of extreme bondage sex for about two years," according to charging documents. Toby Taylor told police he and his wife got home and went into the computer room, took off her clothes and shocked herself with the electric strip.

Toby Taylor then came into the room, put a piece of electrical tape over her mouth and shocked her three or four times, according to charging documents. Kirsten Taylor, who was on her knees, fell onto her face.

"Even if you did it before, you have to know you could kill someone," Bloss said after the initial autopsy in January.

TOPICS: Chit/Chat
KEYWORDS: kinkysexdeath
This happened in a Trailer Park?

Shocking!

1 posted on 03/26/2008 2:34:47 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Responsibility2nd

Painting with a wide brush there...

2 posted on 03/26/2008 2:38:53 PM PDT by Dog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

He was AC and she was DC?

3 posted on 03/26/2008 2:39:39 PM PDT by BlazingArizona

"Shocking ... Postiviely shocking."

4 posted on 03/26/2008 2:39:47 PM PDT by JennysCool (They all say they want change, but they’re really after folding money.)

Hey, they were just trying to add some spark to their sex life...

5 posted on 03/26/2008 2:40:03 PM PDT by Hoffer Rand (Forget "Who is John Galt?" I want to know "Where is Galt's Gulch?")

The electrical device used to shock Kirsten was tested and determined to be capable of delivering a "lethal blow," he said.

Shouldn't she have been using it, then?

6 posted on 03/26/2008 2:41:08 PM PDT by JennysCool (They all say they want change, but they’re really after folding money.)

And you’ve gotta love the coroner. Quote: “I just wanted to make sure nothing popped up that we didn’t know about.”

Somehow, I think he should have chosen a different phrase...

7 posted on 03/26/2008 2:41:56 PM PDT by Hoffer Rand (Forget "Who is John Galt?" I want to know "Where is Galt's Gulch?")

Is that like a ZOT?

8 posted on 03/26/2008 2:42:51 PM PDT by SmithL (Reject Obama's Half-Vast Wright-Wing Conspiracy)

I noticed there are a lot of “charging documents”....

Sounds exciting

9 posted on 03/26/2008 2:43:17 PM PDT by Lucky9teen (The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive & forget; the wise forgive but don't forget)

"He said that they hook up clips to his wife's nipples and he plugs the cord into an electric strip and he shocks her," charging documents state.

"I just wanted to make sure nothing popped up that we didn't know about," Bloss said.

I'll bet they did!!!

10 posted on 03/26/2008 2:43:19 PM PDT by Onelifetogive (This is an Obama-nation!)

I wonder if she screamed...”Don’t shock me, bro!”

11 posted on 03/26/2008 2:43:47 PM PDT by Lucky9teen (The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive & forget; the wise forgive but don't forget)

To: Hoffer Rand

Also loving the junior college journalism here...

“....according to charging documents....”

And would those charging documents be AC or DC????

12 posted on 03/26/2008 2:44:33 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd (Typical White Person)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Hmmm, that gives me an ideer. I oughta try it (low voltage, of course.)

13 posted on 03/26/2008 2:44:52 PM PDT by Revolting cat! ("I am like...Dude......do you really....like want the Sex?")

To: JennysCool
The electrical device used to shock Kirsten was tested and determined to be capable of delivering a "lethal blow," he said.

I'm sure they were stunned...
14 posted on 03/26/2008 2:44:58 PM PDT by Lucky9teen (The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive & forget; the wise forgive but don't forget)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Were there any wiring schematics showing just exactly how this was carried out? What the objective was?

If I scratch my head any more, I’m going to be bald!

15 posted on 03/26/2008 2:46:21 PM PDT by editor-surveyor (Turning the general election into a second Democrat primary is not a winning strategy.)

To: SmithL

Is that like a ZOT?

That’s a good idea!

The next troll on Free Republic will be instructed to attached 110 volts to their nipples and plug in the cord!

16 posted on 03/26/2008 2:46:40 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd (Typical White Person)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

17 posted on 03/26/2008 2:48:25 PM PDT by Mad_Tom_Rackham ("The land of the Free...Because of the Brave")

To: Dog

Make that a “double wide brush.” ;-)

18 posted on 03/26/2008 2:48:28 PM PDT by Clemenza (I Live in New Jersey for the Same Reason People Slow Down to Look at Car Crashes)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Was Ace Frehly singing in the background?

19 posted on 03/26/2008 2:48:29 PM PDT by ConservaTexan (February 6, 1911)

I need to get out more

20 posted on 03/26/2008 2:49:44 PM PDT by Retired Greyhound

“He said that they hook up clips to his wife’s nipples
and he plugs the cord into an electric strip
and he shocks her.”
-
They should have used a Ground Fault Interupter...
that’s what you get for having unprotected sex.

21 posted on 03/26/2008 2:49:51 PM PDT by Repeal The 17th

Guess they don’t have cattle prods in that part of the country?

22 posted on 03/26/2008 2:50:55 PM PDT by t4texas (-)

To: Lucky9teen
I'm sure they were stunned...

Nah, she just got her beebers stuned.
23 posted on 03/26/2008 2:51:23 PM PDT by Thrusher (Remember the Mog.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: SmithL
Is that like a ZOT?

More like a zzzzz zzzzz zzzZAP!

24 posted on 03/26/2008 2:53:08 PM PDT by NRA2BFree ("The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

There’s more to the story, he has a “history” that will come out in court, stay tuned...

25 posted on 03/26/2008 2:53:33 PM PDT by Fyrfyter (Busiest Truck Company in the East Prospect Metro Area!)

Well... I'm going to pass the story. I have no proof. The story came to me from a small town police chief. Fact or fiction,,, here it is.

Many years ago, a man and his wife were engaged is similar activities. They were using an electric fence charger. Wife found she really liked it! Alot. So she invites her best friend over and hubby serves them both. Everything goes great and everyone is just as happy as can be. This goes on for weeks.

Then..
The fence charger breaks down. All used up. (Just think about that for a moment, if you dare).

So hubby drives off to the local hardware store and merrily asks for “ the very best fence charger money can buy”.
Therein lay the problem. You see, what makes for a very good fence charger does not necessarily make for a good sex toy.

Result? One smokin dead wife.

26 posted on 03/26/2008 2:54:08 PM PDT by M.K. Borders (Be Brave, Be Free. Burn the Card!)

To: Repeal The 17th
".....that’s what you get for having unprotected sex."

Right you are. That why kinky FReepers must ALWAYS use a Stuned Beeber!

27 posted on 03/26/2008 2:54:22 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd (Typical White Person)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

"This happened in a Trailer Park?"

You have to admit, as a couple they stayed abreast of current events.

28 posted on 03/26/2008 2:54:47 PM PDT by Joe 6-pack (Que me amat, amet et canem meum)

To: Joe 6-pack

*Groan* That was SO bad.

29 posted on 03/26/2008 2:57:55 PM PDT by Hoffer Rand (Forget "Who is John Galt?" I want to know "Where is Galt's Gulch?")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

To: Repeal The 17th

ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh...

30 posted on 03/26/2008 2:58:31 PM PDT by gogeo (Democrats want to support the troops by accusing them of war crimes.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: Mad_Tom_Rackham
That is the problem with those home made oscillation over-thrusters.
31 posted on 03/26/2008 2:59:16 PM PDT by Mat_Helm
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

To: Dog

See what happens when you drag an electrical strip through a trailor park!

Toby to be charged a second time.

32 posted on 03/26/2008 2:59:35 PM PDT by tet68 ( " We would not die in that man's company, that fears his fellowship to die with us...." Henry V.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

He said that they hook up clips to his wife's nipples and he plugs the cord into an electric strip and he shocks her," charging documents state

I'm speechless here. Really.
33 posted on 03/26/2008 3:02:38 PM PDT by reagan_fanatic (feh)

"It's a decroded piece of crap!!"
34 posted on 03/26/2008 3:04:49 PM PDT by reagan_fanatic (feh)

To: Lucky9teen

Guy is lucky ... sounds like he could have been hit with a battery of charges and still had his wife around.

35 posted on 03/26/2008 3:04:59 PM PDT by MHGinTN (Believing they cannot be deceived, they cannot be convinced when they are deceived.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

...and if they enjoy it?

36 posted on 03/26/2008 3:07:32 PM PDT by SmithL (Reject Obama's Half-Vast Wright-Wing Conspiracy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: MHGinTN

Should have typed ‘unlucky’

37 posted on 03/26/2008 3:08:49 PM PDT by MHGinTN (Believing they cannot be deceived, they cannot be convinced when they are deceived.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

What a bunch of sick perverts! I hope he offs himself soon.

38 posted on 03/26/2008 3:42:42 PM PDT by Bigg Red (Position Wanted: Expd Rep voter looking for a party that is actually conservative.)

To: M.K. Borders

A truly electrifying story.

39 posted on 03/26/2008 3:44:24 PM PDT by 353FMG (Vote for the Person who will do the least damage to our country.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

To: M.K. Borders

ZZZZZZT! YOW!

40 posted on 03/26/2008 4:52:54 PM PDT by JennysCool (They all say they want change, but they’re really after folding money.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

To: Clemenza

!

41 posted on 03/26/2008 4:57:03 PM PDT by martin_fierro (< |:)~)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

There’s actually a whole subculture of electro-sex devotees.

However, I would recommend against the use of home-made devices. UL-approved only, please.

42 posted on 03/26/2008 5:32:34 PM PDT by Sherman Logan (Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. - A. Lincoln)

Electro-shock sex???!!

I think that’s worse than the Chinese basket trick.....

43 posted on 03/27/2008 7:53:17 AM PDT by the lastbestlady (I now believe that we have two lives; the life we learn with and the life we live with after that.)

To: reagan_fanatic

44 posted on 03/27/2008 11:21:56 PM PDT by Jeff Chandler (I’m gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson