Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Amy's Place ... Poetry and Potpourri ... October, 2008
October 1, 2008 | JustAmy; St.Louie1; MamaBear; Billie

Posted on 09/30/2008 10:21:35 PM PDT by JustAmy

Welcome To....

'Amy's Place' welcomes all poets
and those who enjoy poetry.
'Amy's Place' is more than just about poetry.
Come in, relax, and share with fellow FReepers
your thoughts about any of the things on the *Menu*.

Enjoy! :)

Never Forget!

Bad Penny

Amy's personal guardian ~
the ever charming, lovable, huggable,

LouieWolf

Many thanks for stopping by. : )

TOPICS: Humor; Miscellaneous; Poetry; The Poetry Branch
KEYWORDS: amysplace; friends; october; poetry
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 251-300301-350351-400 ... 2,901-2,923 next last
To: MEG33

Thank you, Meg, I will save this time.... I promise:-).

301 posted on 10/03/2008 3:06:03 PM PDT by La Enchiladita
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 231 | View Replies]

To: jaycee

Grandmother also said to take your cod liver oil... heh heh.

(((Hugs)))

302 posted on 10/03/2008 3:08:55 PM PDT by La Enchiladita
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 238 | View Replies]

To: JustAmy

Cute!!

303 posted on 10/03/2008 3:11:21 PM PDT by La Enchiladita
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 255 | View Replies]

To: Kitty Mittens
I like it too, Kitty. I saw this on the news last week. Imagine all it took to create that. It shows a lot of love, and do you see that they call her, SARAH AMERICA...?!:O)
304 posted on 10/03/2008 3:15:45 PM PDT by La Enchiladita
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 288 | View Replies]

To: MEG33; JustAmy; jaycee; GodBlessUSA; LUV W

Well, it looks like I spend afternoons at Amy’s Place, all by myself....ho hum.

Yes, I agree Ms. Meg, I thanked God also that He lifted up Sarah last night.

This morning, I walked out on the patio and then spotted a hummingbird. He flew very close to me in order to sip at some honeysuckle, did not seem afraid. I say “he” because this hummer looked larger than the mommies I was used to seeing. I love the way he came so close. Maybe I have “hummingbird magic,” what do you think?

:-)

305 posted on 10/03/2008 3:22:08 PM PDT by La Enchiladita
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 266 | View Replies]

To: La Enchiladita
Well, when I was a little girl, daddy gave us castor oil for anything that was wrong with us! They fixed it with orange juice and for years I hated orange juice but now I love it. But you know what, we weren't sick much and sometimes I think the castor oil worked...LOL~~! You know what that does to ya! I've gotta make a quick run to the store! May see ya later if you are on here.

306 posted on 10/03/2008 3:22:51 PM PDT by jaycee
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 302 | View Replies]

To: jaycee

That is so pretty, Jaycee. I will be signing off forum soon, but will try to come back this weekend.

Be careful running to the store and enjoy your evening, (((Jaycee!!))).

307 posted on 10/03/2008 3:29:43 PM PDT by La Enchiladita
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 306 | View Replies]

To: JustAmy; Mama_Bear

It is my pleasure to help “decorate” Amy’s Place now and then. We appreciate what you have created here, AND I see where you all will be tonight. Thanks for pinging me to the Troop Rally thread.

308 posted on 10/03/2008 3:33:18 PM PDT by La Enchiladita
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 265 | View Replies]

To: silent_jonny

309 posted on 10/03/2008 3:47:32 PM PDT by Majie Purple (Pres. B. & F L Laura are still residing...Love;Honor;Respect;Thanks...Start ,to Finish!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 297 | View Replies]

Please don’t be lonesome.

I would stay and chat but I need to leave soon for our monthly Support the Troops Rally.

Thanks for coming by with your contributions.

310 posted on 10/03/2008 4:12:31 PM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 305 | View Replies]

To: JustAmy; ConorMacNessa; Lady Jag; jaycee; All

Thanks much for Your Friday pings!!!

311 posted on 10/03/2008 4:31:51 PM PDT by Majie Purple (Pres. B. & F L Laura are still residing...Love;Honor;Respect;Thanks...Start ,to Finish!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 268 | View Replies]

This morning, I walked out on the patio and then spotted a hummingbird.

I Beginning to Think my Hummingbirds have Already Migrated for the Year, because I haven't Seen One in a Few Days. :( There have been 3 Females and 1 Male Here Regularly, but 1 of the Females was Constantly Trying to Keep the Other 2 Females Away, so she Must be the Male's Wife. I'll Miss these Cute Bird and Look Forward to their Return Next Spring!

312 posted on 10/03/2008 7:50:58 PM PDT by Kitty Mittens (To God Be All Excellent Praise!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 305 | View Replies]

To: JustAmy; Billie; dutchess; GodBlessUSA; deadhead; jaycee; LUV W; mathluv; DollyCali; Dubya; Gabz; ..

Freep mail me to be on or off the Daily Bread ping list

October 4, 2008
Curiosity Or Compassion?
[Jesus’] disciples asked Him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” —John 9:2

Why is it that when we hear about someone who is suffering, we are more interested in the details of what, why, when, and where than we are about how we can help?

When the disciples passed the blind beggar (John 9:1), their curiosity about why he was suffering outweighed the prospect of reaching out to help him. “Who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” they asked (v.2). Their pop-quiz for Jesus revealed that they were dreadfully out of step with their

Master’s heart. In fact, lurking beneath their question was a judgmental spirit—a desire to know whom to blame—as if that would make anyone feel better!

Thankfully, Jesus modeled a compassionate response. Rather than speculation and condemnation, He marshaled His resources to help, which in this case meant complete healing. He made it clear that the man’s blindness was intended to provide a moment for God to be magnified through Jesus’ compassionate touch.

Feeling curious about somebody’s problem? Shift into Jesus’ mode and move past the point of curiosity to his or her point of need. Reach out and touch someone’s pain. Show the compassionate love of Jesus in action.

Amid the snares misfortune lays
Unseen, beneath the steps of all,
Blest is the Love that seeks to raise
And stay and strengthen those who fall. —Bryant

Do you want to be like Jesus? Replace curiosity with compassion.

Bible in One Year: Titus 1–3, Philemon; Proverbs 2:12-22

313 posted on 10/04/2008 6:41:10 AM PDT by The Mayor ( In Gods works we see His hand; in His Word we hear His heart)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 279 | View Replies]

How have people in your area reacted to last night's debate.
I think she proved herself and hope others saw that as well.

Interesting question, especially here in deep blue country. So far everyone thinks she did well or held her own which is really good news. It went from calling Sarah stupid to well, I guess she isn't dumb. DUH!

I was given a heads up by a friend that works at channel 4 that everyone there says she's stupid so, while I was in studio I was working overtime to educate all I could. The proof was right there on the dozen or so TV's in the Newsroom.

The best part came when I was interviewed live on the air twice. I came right out and said, "So much for people being told Sarah is stupid, she has held her own and in many cases Palin has put Biden against the ropes on issues. Biden has even said he is old and won't change, so if you are looking for change Vote for Palin because in Bidens word he is not change.".

Sp needless to say I think I made some headway in the Newsroom and in the Buffalo area. Many people agreed. It's tough out here on the streets.

314 posted on 10/04/2008 7:03:19 AM PDT by The Mayor ( In Gods works we see His hand; in His Word we hear His heart)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 279 | View Replies]

To: ST.LOUIE1; Mama_Bear; Billie; DollyCali; La Enchiladita; dutchess; Aquamarine; GodBlessUSA; OESY; ..
October 4, 2008

Graphic by Billie

Leisure

A boulevard of graceful trees,
A life of leisure, if you please,
Why do we think of long ago,
When into kitchens you might go,

Or into pantries, and the hall,
Whose closets -- We have filled them all!
With magic things, machines and such,
Mylady may need only touch,

A button here, a lever there,
And quickly from the merest air,
A demon vaults to do what’s bid,
Which moments ere was safely hid.

And to her bidding doth he spring,
In midst of which, the phone may ring.
The work delayed, all is not lost,
The time we saved is worth the cost.

So we have more of it right now,
We’ll find a way to spend somehow.
We’ll chatter endlessly anon,
And soon enough, the day is gone.

We have so much, we choose to waste,
Our lives in ever growing haste.
The drive-thru near the mall is slow,
So quiet meals we must forego.

The labor-saving that we do,
Was meant to trim an hour or two,
Instead of time in which we thrive,
We spend it in the “Rush Hour” drive.

NicknamedBob . . . . November 17, 2004
© 2004 - 2008

315 posted on 10/04/2008 9:22:28 AM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 314 | View Replies]

To: The Mayor

Good morning, Mayor.

Thanks you for starting our day with a message for our souls.

316 posted on 10/04/2008 9:23:26 AM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 313 | View Replies]

Rus ... it seems that many people are so gullible that they
accept the MSM’s portrayal of Sarah as fact.

It is hard to judge the reaction here. The only people that I have frequent contact with are conservative. Our local talk radio listeners are conservative for the most part. KMJ radio callers overwhelmingly thought Sarah won the debate hands down.

317 posted on 10/04/2008 9:29:00 AM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)

To: JustAmy; Billie

Absolutely gorgeous graphic....[clapping]

318 posted on 10/04/2008 9:29:35 AM PDT by SnarlinCubBear (~~ Visualize McPALIN ~~)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 315 | View Replies]

To: SnarlinCubBear

Welcome to Amy's Place, SnarlinCubBear. Thank you!

I'm am happy you stopped in today.
Hope to see you again soon and often.

319 posted on 10/04/2008 10:18:40 AM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 318 | View Replies]

To: All; JustAmy; Mama_Bear; Billie; The Mayor; LUV W; MEG33; La Enchiladita; jaycee; Kitty Mittens; ...
Hi Everyone :)

Have A Fantastic Weekend!!

320 posted on 10/04/2008 10:49:23 AM PDT by GodBlessUSA ( God Bless You and Thank You! Prayers said for our Heroes!)

To: The Mayor; JustAmy; All

Hi rus.. I was hoping you would give a report. I was hosting a thread & also streaming one site & watching another on TV so wasn’t able to get there but was hoping you would be well.

Hi Amy & everyone - it is a perfectly lovely day here. & I need to get away from this computer.. cool but sunny. Going to band show tonight (10 marching bands) and no rain or snow & temps quite tolerable.

Hope all will consider getting to see movie American Carol this weekend (it is a critical weekend for movie for box office). It is a conservative movie that is satire/parody on Michael Moore & a lot of related topics. I saw it yesterday afternoon & the theater for matinee was only 1/3 full (next one sold out) but they all loved it & clapped wildly at end & laughed during movie.

I have been cooking on & off between doing the computer “stuff”.. made actually meals for mom.. cook & have 3 or 4 other meals per dish to freeze. Made one a Beanie /weenie combo (good weenies, homemade pork /beans/onions, garlic, spaghetti 0s. Also made up a batch of Been chop suey from scratch for her.

I am stumbling along trying to learn about several things today. I want to keep my ability to play CDs on small boom boxes. They are harder to find I am learning.

I also found out that I am making the CDs with the wrong suffix.. should convert to WMA form from MP3 to play elsewhere other than computer

Also trying to learn about the NO NO places to link articles etc. I posted a movie thread & somehow screwed up on it..

Life is a continual education it seems..

One of our kitties is dying. Not old but has what I suspect is feline AIDES or Leukemia. She did have shots but sometimes they already have it from mom. This was a stray that showed up this spring. Pretty long haired small black.. very sweet.

321 posted on 10/04/2008 10:50:44 AM PDT by DollyCali (Don't tell GOD how big your storm is -- Tell the storm how B-I-G your God is!)

To: SnarlinCubBear; JustAmy; Billie
"Absolutely gorgeous graphic....[clapping]"

Didn't care for the poem, huh?

It's okay. I can be big about it. My feelings (sniff) won't get hurt.

322 posted on 10/04/2008 11:00:08 AM PDT by NicknamedBob (I think Obama understands "root hog, or die" as well as anyone. He's number two at the trough.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 318 | View Replies]

To: FRiends; JustAmy; Mama_Bear; Billie; NicknamedBob; ST.LOUIE1; Cardhu; Kitty Mittens; ...
Frederick Meijer Gardens

~Happy Weekend To All~
It is SO quiet and so empty here at my house ,today..Thank
heavens I have the kittens.
Silky, my cat and both kittens wandered through the house looking for the 7 cats that went home with my daughter and SIL
late yesterday. The kitties all slept under the bed in the guest
room..a new behavior, but I think they are trying to adjust! LOL.
I am having to adjust, too. I loved having a nice long visit with them
They will have cleanup to do after Ike.

323 posted on 10/04/2008 11:22:32 AM PDT by MEG33 (God Bless Our Military)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 280 | View Replies]

To: NicknamedBob

I loved it!
I should be using two of the “machines” right now..but I am pooped.

324 posted on 10/04/2008 11:27:25 AM PDT by MEG33 (God Bless Our Military)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 322 | View Replies]

To: JustAmy; Billie

So lovely!

325 posted on 10/04/2008 11:38:03 AM PDT by MEG33 (God Bless Our Military)

To: NicknamedBob

LOL

Well you know I liked your poem or I wouldn’t have used it! :)

It is nice to have a closet full of poems by you. Thank you for all of them.

326 posted on 10/04/2008 11:44:34 AM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 322 | View Replies]

awe meg.. I know you will miss them & how nice you were able to be a sanctuary for them during their time of need. Then animals like new friends too & miss them.

can you go to the movie tonight? Not sure how far away these places are for you

I am trying to learn about the music extension files. the one my brother suggested WMA is NOT among the choices I have on teh Nero Media player I have. will look online for a converter site .. maybe they have one

327 posted on 10/04/2008 11:47:37 AM PDT by DollyCali (Don't tell GOD how big your storm is -- Tell the storm how B-I-G your God is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 323 | View Replies]

To: GodBlessUSA

Hi there, GeeBee.
Nice to see you; are you feeling better?

Wishing you and Booboo a Wonderful Weekend.

328 posted on 10/04/2008 11:48:44 AM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 320 | View Replies]

Hi Amy :)
How are you? This day is flying by. It’s lovely weather. Not 100%, but I’m feeling a lot better. Thanks!

329 posted on 10/04/2008 11:53:01 AM PDT by GodBlessUSA ( God Bless You and Thank You! Prayers said for our Heroes!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 328 | View Replies]

To: Lady Jag

This is terrific Lady Jag!! :)

330 posted on 10/04/2008 11:53:54 AM PDT by GodBlessUSA ( God Bless You and Thank You! Prayers said for our Heroes!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 271 | View Replies]

Hi (((Meg)))
This is such a beautiful picture. Are you Kitty sitting? Enjoy them. I wish I wasn’t allergic.
HUGS

331 posted on 10/04/2008 11:55:47 AM PDT by GodBlessUSA ( God Bless You and Thank You! Prayers said for our Heroes!)

To: DollyCali

Good afternoon, Dolly.
Sounds like you have a busy day planned.

I used to make home-made TV dinners for my Dad.
He lived alone and ate a lot of TV Dinners.
I decided that I could make them for him with left-overs from our meals.
He loved them.

Sorry to hear about your kitty.
JustJr and his new kitten came last night.
He has had Sissy for about 10 days.
Marissa loves that little kitten.

Mr Mittens would prefer to be outdoors most of the time ....
hunting birds, mice, gophers, etc.
He comes in for awhile everyday but after about an hour he is ready to go out.
He doesn't play much; he prefers to find a soft bed for a nap.

I plan to see "American Carol" but not sure when.
We also need to see Hollywood Chihuahuas.

Enjoy the band show tonight.

332 posted on 10/04/2008 12:01:45 PM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 321 | View Replies]

That is a beautiful garden image, Meg. Thank you!

I'm happy you kept a couple of the kittens.
They should help with missing your kids.
Kittens can be so entertaining.
They can always find something to play with.

Have a great weekend.

333 posted on 10/04/2008 12:06:38 PM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)

Thank you, Meg.

334 posted on 10/04/2008 12:07:22 PM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 325 | View Replies]

To: MEG33; JustAmy; yorkie; OESY; jaycee; Mama_Bear; The Mayor; ST.LOUIE1; Billie; ConorMacNessa; ...

Hope is the thing with feathers

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

Emily Dickinson

335 posted on 10/04/2008 12:16:31 PM PDT by Lady Jag (Donate NOW at https://secure.freerepublic.com/donate)

the trailers on the Chihuahua movie look great.. and a couple others out there also

Is M still pretty strong willed?

I’ll be she likes Piper doesn’t she?

336 posted on 10/04/2008 12:21:16 PM PDT by DollyCali (Don't tell GOD how big your storm is -- Tell the storm how B-I-G your God is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 332 | View Replies]

I helped 5 of the visiting cats survive as kittens..and another is a daughter of my departed Purty..
My Silky knew all of them as she was another rescue of my daughters..The kittens are great fun..and Silky is tolerant so far.
I will put some more laundry in and watch TV tonight..
Have fun, Dolly...sounds great.

337 posted on 10/04/2008 12:35:04 PM PDT by MEG33 (God Bless Our Military)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 327 | View Replies]

To: GodBlessUSA; All
{{{GEEBEE!!!}}}

338 posted on 10/04/2008 12:36:15 PM PDT by Lady Jag (Donate NOW at https://secure.freerepublic.com/donate)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 320 | View Replies]

Hey Meg! Sorry your family has gone home. Know you enjoyed having them with you.

The pic is gorgeous! I like the way they alternated the colors of mums and that looks like dichondra along the edges. The hyacinth bean draped over the pergola is beautiful.

I’d settle for the pavers and chair! It’s been nostop fro the last two days. Cornstalks, mums, pansies, pumpkins, wheat straw. I’m not sure where the recession is, but I don’t think it’s here! :)

All the stations in town yest were out of gas, but you were taking your life in your hands if you tried to get across the highway to the one that did have gas. I have no idea where all the tourists come from, but I sure wish they’d stay home! LOL

339 posted on 10/04/2008 12:37:45 PM PDT by gardengirl

HI GeeBee.

Glad that you are feeling better, So far, we are all fine. Marissa missed a day of school last Monday. I think she was tired instead of sick. After going back to bed for 45 minutes, she was up and very active. There was too much going on last weekend.

My weather link says it is 65 degrees right now. A little cloudy but it is a beautiful day.

340 posted on 10/04/2008 12:39:40 PM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 329 | View Replies]

Thank you!
I am now owned by 2 kittens..They are permanent residents now..
I have had my daughter and 9 visiting kitties here for 3 weeks..SIL had so much traveling to do that he came and spent the night on the way to another city this week before coming to move them all back home yesterday ..They were without power for two of the weeks they were here..Their Ike damage proved to be a opportunity for a rare long visit.

341 posted on 10/04/2008 12:43:21 PM PDT by MEG33 (God Bless Our Military)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 331 | View Replies]

Oh yes!! She is very strong willed.

In the summer, I took her to see Will E and we saw the trailer for the Chichuahua movie. She asks at least once a week when we can go see it.

Marissa has had a couple of disagreements with a kid or two at school regarding McCain vs Obama. I think I will buy her a Palin T-Shirt.

I want her to stand by her principles but I’m not sure about the Palin shirt. Right now, she is into Hanna Montana. Wonder if they have any Piper shirts?

342 posted on 10/04/2008 12:45:34 PM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 336 | View Replies]

LOL! :)

343 posted on 10/04/2008 12:47:44 PM PDT by GodBlessUSA ( God Bless You and Thank You! Prayers said for our Heroes!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 338 | View Replies]

LOL on your cute little feathered friend. :)

That is a wonderful Emily Dickinson poem.
Thank you!

Wishing you a blessed Weekend.

344 posted on 10/04/2008 12:52:14 PM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 335 | View Replies]

ROFLOL

I love it!!!

345 posted on 10/04/2008 12:53:23 PM PDT by JustAmy (I wear red every Friday, but I support our Military everyday!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 338 | View Replies]

Just got back from a long walk with my dog. It’s gorgeous out. The autumn has the nicest weather. Tomorrow we will try to get to the beach.

Missy had a day to rest, glad she wasn’t sick. :) We have to get our flu shots next week.

346 posted on 10/04/2008 12:55:24 PM PDT by GodBlessUSA ( God Bless You and Thank You! Prayers said for our Heroes!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 340 | View Replies]

Make one? T shirt transfer

I can do the graphic for you if you would like.. Maybe a mini collage of piper pix

347 posted on 10/04/2008 12:55:43 PM PDT by DollyCali (Don't tell GOD how big your storm is -- Tell the storm how B-I-G your God is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 342 | View Replies]

To: Kitty Mittens

Kitty, we are the only locale... southern California... that is home to non-migratory hummingbirds. Ours, the Anna’s hummingbird, is here all year long. What a blessing. I’m glad you got to see your migrating ones:-).

I haven’t caught up with you, but think I saw in another of your posts that you now do a lot of travelling during the week and the business is still afloat. God bless you and your family as you make these adjustments.

348 posted on 10/04/2008 1:22:19 PM PDT by La Enchiladita (Go Dodgers!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 312 | View Replies]

:o) Love that kitten! It looks so much like my youngest.
I am glad I kept the kittens, too..I have been busy kitten proofing..and moving back to my room...
I spend more time with the cats than I do getting needed things done..LOL

349 posted on 10/04/2008 1:22:55 PM PDT by MEG33 (God Bless Our Military)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 333 | View Replies]

Good going, Rus!! Time to spread the word.

350 posted on 10/04/2008 1:23:19 PM PDT by La Enchiladita (Go Dodgers!!)

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 251-300301-350351-400 ... 2,901-2,923 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson