Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Texas_shutterbug

I will pray for Obama - that God will judge between us, and treat him as he deserves.

If Obama believed in God, he wouldn’t like that prayer...

35 posted on 11/04/2008 8:25:58 PM PST by Mr Rogers (Obama is God's judgment on an America that ignores Him)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Mr Rogers
"I will pray for Obama - that God will judge between us, and treat him as he deserves."

If you pray that, you will get what you deserve, I'm afraid, and it's not good.

44 posted on 11/04/2008 8:28:28 PM PST by Texas_shutterbug
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies ]

To: Mr Rogers

Heck...I’ll just come out and say it.

I will pray that no human ever attempts an attack on him. EVER. I will pray that he is protected, that the Secret Service will find out...micraculously, even...about any attempt on his life.

That now being said...

I pray for the judgement of Almighty God to fall on him. I pray for him to be stricken with heartache. stricken with depression, stricken with loss of his family, and finally stricken with a terminal disease in which he dies slowly and painfully.

And...I will pray that he finds Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior before he dies, and if not, then I know he will burn in the fires of an eternal Hell until the last tick of Eternity.

52 posted on 11/04/2008 8:31:39 PM PST by hoagy62 (Do you know the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick.-Sarah Palin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson