Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: NeoCaveman
No, Fox News is the mirror of CNN.

MSNBC is a cartoon network.

I agree with the first part, but I think MSNBC is more like the liberal equivalent of talk radio. Air America may not have succeeded, but Air Olberman/Maddow has.

11 posted on 12/02/2008 11:01:47 AM PST by Jibaholic ("Those people who are not ruled by God will be ruled by tyrants." --William Penn)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

To: Jibaholic

That is an excellent observation. The libs turn to Olbermann like we turn to Rush.

Thing is, you have to be REALLY nutty/nasty to like Olbermann and Rush appeals to the mainstream, when they take a chance and listen.

I have a superlib family, and I was listening to Rush one day when one of them walked in. He turned and said, I agree with that guy. *Choke* (Rush was talking about borders).

18 posted on 12/02/2008 11:23:00 AM PST by I still care (A Republic - if you can keep it. - Ben Franklin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

To: Jibaholic

Considering the lack of ratings on MSNBC, I would say they’re pretty much a failure as well.

21 posted on 12/02/2008 11:33:51 AM PST by Right Cal Gal (Abraham Lincoln would have let Berkeley leave the Union without a fight)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson