Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: navysealdad

71% Dixie. Your neck must be a just little rosy!

Not bad for someone from WV, but doesn’t quite sound like Larry the Cable Guy.

2 posted on 08/05/2009 9:09:36 AM PDT by quikdrw (Life is tough....it's even tougher if you are stupid.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: quikdrw
76% Dixie.

Not from Texas, but I got here as soon as I could, which is a good thing, because if I had remained in California I'd hafta fight in the upcoming civil war alone and outnumbered!

Although born and raised in CA, I consider Texans "my people". It's a values thing, and my family just doesn't get it.

When I think about where and in what environment I want to raise my kids in, it's a no brainer.

California: Due to brainwashing in the schools, your kids hate you. They blame you for oppressing them for 400 years. They dye their hair green and dabble in lesbianism and marxism. Their liberal indoctrination is so pervasive they tell you that they are never having kids because humans are a plague upon the earth. Your family line ends with them.

Texas: Your kids love you, and are thankful for the blessings bestowed upon them by their creator. They are respectful and well-behaved except for that one weekend at the river with the Coors light girl/dumb Aggie boy. They go into the military after/during/before college, and make you proud. They meet and marry a nice Texas boy/girl and continue the cycle that God created, giving you fat, happy grandchildren.

22 posted on 08/05/2009 9:43:59 AM PDT by I Buried My Guns
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson