Welcome to FR.
A little easier on the caplock key, dude.
I have one.
Mr. President, you have proposed taxing one segment of the citizenry substantially over and above what others have to pay in order to provide Health Care service for citizens and non-citizens who choose not to buy it. Isn’t this un-American and possibly illegal?
The questions are going to be screened, you’d have to ask a pretty sly question which (Could) sound liberal/moderate but has a double meaning (in reality) and has a conservative conotation.
Either that, or he’s not going to answer tough questions, I.M.O.
Heck, he can’t even answer the fake questions...
“Mr. President, you assert that your health care reform package will save us money. Will you release your college transcripts so that we can learn the depth of your economic education?
Hussein resorts to phone call conferences because his live town halls show him to be exposed as a DUMMY.
During phone calls, his puppetmasters can pass him notes...
Mr. Kenyan, I have a question. Will granny suffer when you give her needle and send her off to the big sleep?
2. Why does your wife spend money like a drunken French whore?
3. Does your wife wear sleeveless dresses to distract attention from her incredibly fat ass?
4. Have you ever considered cosmetic surgery to reduce the size of your clownish ears?
5. Are you angry that your mother didn't follow the liberal party line and abort you?
6. When you're being interviewed by Chris Matthews do you get an erection?
7. If your children are inflicted with an incurable disease will you allow Zeke Emmanuel to put them down?