Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Squantos
Very cool CZ.... Have not seen that one before. Grateful for the view.

The CZ catalog shows a lot of variations on the 75 platform, some of which, like target models, are most likely one-offs from their custom shop. Still, I'm learning enough of what I want from their spare parts department, or CZ special parts makers to already begin customizing all three (so far) 75s.

The two full-sized ones now have a lanyard loop like the 75D has. And all three have drop-free magazine brakes to replace the Euro-style "you sure you want to dump that almost full magazine?" brake that came standard on them. Customizing is fun when you know exactly what you want, and just need a source to buy from.

Speaking of "buying", I have to shop for some unobtrusive blunt weapons so my nephew can properly outfit his new office as president of the grad student council. Everybody said his encounter with the Korean grad student was the most explosive one ever seen in the 40 years of the grad student poster contest. And he didn't have a damn thing to do with it, anyway. :)

3,975 posted on 02/17/2013 7:48:40 PM PST by 300winmag (Overkill Never Fails)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3974 | View Replies ]

To: 300winmag

Surefire E2DL, a bandanna w a small pocket sewn into the corner for a new roll of quarters to fit in and start using sharpie twin tip chisel markers or at least one.

A messager bag or day pack w ballistic I sets or just a back panel off a old second chance NIJ IIIA rated vest .....

Also ask for a 25 pound ABC fire extinguisher.... Very abrasive to eyes and lungs when used as a riot agent vs a fire fighting tool .... Also the whacka mole option when empty and aggressor is down and coughing etc ...

All that aside a zebra 701 ink pen, 6$ in office max.... Will punch thru half inch plywood if ya can wrap it in a rag or bandanna to protect your own paw.....

Inside the thighs, neck, and armpits etc will do most damage as a get off me tool.

All else fails a simple rubber door stop wedge dropped to lock his office door works very very well to bunker down till the cavalry shows up...

Don’t forget tried and tru wasp spray.... Damn bugs !

Just some ideas.

3,976 posted on 02/17/2013 8:04:17 PM PST by Squantos ( Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet ...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3975 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson