Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Squantos; g'nad; Ramius; osagebowman; JenB; ExGeeEye; TalonDJ
Okay, I'm a sucker for .22 snubbies. This is the twin brother to my S&W 43C, but in .22lr (8 shots), instead if .22WMR (seven shots). Matching (I hope) Ahrend's exotic wood grips are already on order. Just too cute to pass up, even in these more serious times. :)

4,001 posted on 03/11/2013 1:59:24 AM PDT by 300winmag (Overkill Never Fails)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3999 | View Replies ]

To: 300winmag

I’m a big fan of the snub .22 as a ankle rig for backup EDC to a primary sidearm as well as when hunting or wheeling. I have a uncle mikes nylon ankle holster that a parachute rigger modified for me to hold either 3 spare bianchi speed strips for a 38 snub or one of the old MTM plastic 50 round .22 boxes of spare ammo. My .22 is one of the SW 317’s and my other snubs are a SW 37 and a performance center 640 that ride in that ankle holster .....

SW 317 with 58 rounds as a backup or survival gun was my choice. It’s both minute of torso and or minute of bunny in a pinch.

I use CCI stingers that I run thru one of Paco Kelly’s accurizer tools ( available from Brownell’s or midway).... Makes a great rig.

Those are sweet looking matched pair.......

Stay safe !

4,002 posted on 03/12/2013 2:03:11 AM PDT by Squantos ( Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet ...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4001 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson