Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: NormsRevenge

The emails must be having an effect....their response to me:

Thanks for contacting us and letting us know your feelings about Tiger Woods. You can be certain that we value your comments and, equally, the constructive spirit in which they’re offered.

We want you to know that our partnership continues and that Tiger and his family have our support as they work through this private matter.

Again thanks for your comments. They will be shared with our brand team as Gatorade takes the utmost pride in our sponsorships, whether with a team, organization, or individual athlete.

Gatorade Consumer Relations

12 posted on 12/08/2009 12:54:30 PM PST by Red in Blue PA (Obama, Hitler, Stalin: Who are 3 people nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Red in Blue PA

They should sign up Tim Tebow.

16 posted on 12/08/2009 12:56:15 PM PST by NormsRevenge (Semper Fi ... Godspeed .. Monthly Donor Onboard .. May yur bandwidth exceed your girth)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

Over 30 years ago I quit drinking for my wife, now I’m afraid she’ll take away my Gatorade too. ;>)

24 posted on 12/08/2009 1:00:41 PM PST by Gator113 (Obama is America's First Failed Black Pres-dent.....)

Thanks for contacting us and letting us know your feelings about Tiger Woods. You can be certain that we value your comments and, equally, the constructive spirit in which they’re offered.

Good for you. Do you have the e-mail addresses of any of the sponsors?

58 posted on 12/08/2009 1:47:30 PM PST by Dr. Scarpetta

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson