Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Alert! Gardasil Vaccine Extremely Dangerous! Spread the Word!
Here on FR plus many others ^ | Today, February 21, 2010 | self plus others

Posted on 02/21/2010 4:02:28 AM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt

This is a first hand report from JODISPEAK concerning the adverse reaction her daughter has experienced after getting the Gardasil Vaccine!

There is much more out there on the TREMENDOUS DANGERS of taking this vaccine - yet somehow it is being MANDATED by different government entities - such as Texas!

TOPICS: Health/Medicine
KEYWORDS: artbell; gardasil; health; kooks; notbreakingnews; tinfoilhat; vaccine; women
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-95 last
To: autumnraine

Thank you for the encouragement.

For years, I tried to spread the word about the connection between the virus and cancer, but the pro-”choice” groups accused me of wanting to scare people and to discount “safe sex.”

51 posted on 02/21/2010 6:44:38 AM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: FreeStateYank
The biggest issue with the vaccine, IMO, is the fact the manufacturer states it should not be given to persons with any strain of HPV. The virus can be transmitted at birth from mother to child or picked up via non-sexual contact. However, there is NO testing prior to vaccination. In the manufacturer literature, it indicates that receiving the vaccine when HPV is present can cause accelerated growth of the virus.

There are dozens of strains of HPV, and the chance of someone not having a single one of them is, imo, pretty low. How many kids have warts (caused by HPV)?

The issue is that the vaccine won't do any good if the recipient already has one of the HPV strains contained in the vaccine. It only contains antigens from four strains of HPV. It will not protect against other strains, nor will being infected with one of the other strains affect its effectiveness against the target strains.

It does make a lot of sense to test prior to vaccination. Ideally, a person could be tested and then given a designer vaccine to protect against strains they do not have but are likely to encounter.

HPV causes a lot more than cervical cancer. There are several cancers associated with HPV, and pretty much everyone is susceptible to them.

52 posted on 02/21/2010 6:53:56 AM PST by exDemMom (Now that I've finally accepted that I'm living a bad hair life, I'm more at peace with the world.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

I got chicken pox at age 19. Vaccine came out about a year or two later.

I would have preferred the vaccine.

Funny story, though. I caught the chicken pox from my girlfriend at the time's seven year old brother during a car ride home from a graduation. I noticed him itching and looking uncomfortable, but they told me he had poison ivy so don't worry about it. Two days later, I found out he had chicken pox. Two weeks later, it got me while I was celebrating the end of the incubation period for chicken pox.

Chicken pox sucked.
53 posted on 02/21/2010 7:01:15 AM PST by mysterio
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

To: hocndoc

You’re obviously part of the conspiracy. The conspiracy that doesn’t want people to get cancer.

54 posted on 02/21/2010 7:02:17 AM PST by mysterio
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

Very interesting posts.

People today weren’t around before vaccines, nor have they been to parts of the world where the populations are not vaccinated. Without seeing the horrible consequences of diseases, it’s far too easy for them to get hysterical about the one in a million life-threatening adverse event following any vaccination.

I had a 17 year old intern who came to work one day with her arm tender and swollen from a Gardasil shot. It was her second; the first had not caused a reaction. Transient discomfort is a great trade-off considering the pain of CIN or cancer treatment.

55 posted on 02/21/2010 7:21:54 AM PST by exDemMom (Now that I've finally accepted that I'm living a bad hair life, I'm more at peace with the world.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

I read it a while back on an FDA site, if I remember correctly.

56 posted on 02/21/2010 7:58:17 AM PST by FreeStateYank (I want my country and constitution back, now!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

To: Freedom'sWorthIt

my daughter had this series several years ago. I had questioned our family dr and her gyno about it.
Her mother had had cervical cancer and they thought that she should have it because of genetics.

Now i am wondering about long term crap.

I almost wish I hadn’t read this because there isn’t anything that I can do about it now.

57 posted on 02/21/2010 9:00:38 AM PST by Munz (All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: chuck_the_tv_out

...and you flush the major proportion of those doses right down the toilet...

58 posted on 02/21/2010 10:45:54 AM PST by TXnMA (D'Aleo re Hansen's "GISS" temperature database: "Non Gradus Anus Rodentum!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: FreeStateYank

You’re completely mistaken. There’s never been a warning in the paperwork at the FDA or otherwise about previous infection, other than the fact that vaccines aren’t expected to work as well after infection.

There is absolutely no scientific basis for a belief that a vaccine that does not contain - and has never been, by the way - life, active virus, would *accelerate* any disease.

59 posted on 02/21/2010 11:29:03 AM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

To: exDemMom

There’s never been any manufacturer’s statement warning about adverse effects of being vaccinated while infected. There’s no danger in being vaccinated while infected other than that the previous infection won’t be prevented.

The 4 strains cause nearly all the problems with genital HPV in the US. Two of the strains (16,18) cause 70-80% of cervical cancer and precancerous changes. There is some evidence of cross-protection from strains other than the ones in the vaccine.

60 posted on 02/21/2010 11:47:55 AM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies]

To: Munz

Don’t worry. There’s no evidence of long term effects, other than immunity.
http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/177/5/469

61 posted on 02/21/2010 11:49:16 AM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

I think the issue is more on cost/benefit than on safety here. While the risk from being vaccinated against a strain that one has already been infected with is negligible, the vaccine is expensive.

I work with a gynecologist currently; she tells me the vaccine is $125 per dose, with 3 doses recommended. She doesn’t see the point in vaccinating people who won’t benefit.

62 posted on 02/21/2010 12:12:42 PM PST by exDemMom (Now that I've finally accepted that I'm living a bad hair life, I'm more at peace with the world.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

To: elk

Thank you for your comments. You get it!

63 posted on 02/21/2010 2:40:57 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: rintense; STARWISE

Hi there - thanks for the reminder about B12 - I have it but have not been taking it - start tomorrow.

When you add Vitamin D to our regimen please get Vitamin D3 in 1000 or 2000 IU gelcaps. I take 2000 IU’s of D3 per day but Starwise and her mom take more.

The D3 is the effective form of D for women - for all. Anticancer, pro heart, pro bone health, etc etc etc.

64 posted on 02/21/2010 2:43:18 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

Glad your daughters are fine.

I have warned my loved ones and friends, however, to not take this vaccine under any circumstances.

Whether or not they follow that advice is up to them.

65 posted on 02/21/2010 2:44:55 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

To: LibWhacker

Neither do I!

The very idea of any government entity mandating this vaccine is total anathema.

66 posted on 02/21/2010 2:46:50 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

To: Edward Watson

So have I. Which is why I am taking Vitamin D3.

67 posted on 02/21/2010 2:48:47 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

To: G Larry

Exactly. The morning after pill is extremely dangerous.

However, it is still sold because it continues to promote the promiscuity upon which the abortion industry thrives.

Those who promote the morning after pill expose themselves as people who hate women and children, young and old.

68 posted on 02/21/2010 2:50:28 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

To: autumnraine; Edward Watson; JODISPEAKS

My mother died of cancer over 30 years ago. It was the most devastating thing I and my siblings and father had lived through at that point in our lives.

I would give my life itself if a true cure or prevention for all cancers could be found.

Your comments reflect an attitude that is hard to understand.

However, losing anyone to cancer is very difficult so grace to you both.

This was posted because a person whose daughter took this vaccine is in very bad health trouble and she is not alone (see initial posting information).

The FDA has recalled all kinds of medications and/or had them pulled off the shelves for all sorts of reasons - once adverse side effects of certain medications had been documented.

And that has occurred for much less serious incidences than what was posted here on FR by JODISPEAKS.

What I cannot understand is that if a real danger has been found related to ANYTHING - and I mean a REALLY TERRIBLE DANGER - why you would not welcome that warning to go out about that danger???

Do you care nothing for the people who have experienced the destruction of their health after taking this vaccine? Do you care nothing for the other - hundreds, thousands - who might also suffere similarly needlessly?????

I care.

I thank JODISPEAKS for bringing these very real risks/ dangers to our attention.

69 posted on 02/21/2010 2:58:15 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

To: Jabba the Nutt

It is many more than just one adverse reaction to this vaccine. From the original poster about this danger -Jodispeaks:

There are so many other young girls who have the same exact symptoms as my daughter and the one thing that all of the girls seem to have in common is the Gardasil vaccination. There are no “traditional medical doctors” who relate my daughter’s symptoms to Gardasil as I am told “there is not enough information available” about the vaccine and doctors believe it to be “safe” . Most recently, a neurologist informed that he does believe that my daughter’s symptoms were brought on by the vaccine, just not in a way that he could test or prove. The vaccine has been available for less than three years. Meanwhile, there are some doctors who are making the correlation between Gardasil and many of the girls’ symptoms. However, the only doctors I know of right now are in California and Kansas. Other doctors are willing to “try” treatment, most of which is “homeopathic” in nature and extremely costly. Once again, I must reiterate that there are so many other young girls experiencing negative symptoms. I often cry and wonder if Victoria will be next one to die from adverse reactions to Gardasil.

Please feel free to forward this information. Thank you for your time and attention. Jodi Speakman (267) 939-0591 Jodispeaks@aol.com

P.S. Victoria is one of five girls mentioned on the NVIC website. Victoria’s story appeared on the front page of the Philadelphia Weekly Newspaper in June 2009 and also mentioned on the front page of the Philadelphia Inquirer in August 2009. A Fox news story recently aired as well. http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Diseases/hpv.aspx

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/posted.php?id=547704835&share_id=76759221290#s76759221290

70 posted on 02/21/2010 3:05:18 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

To: JCG

“A single adverse case does not warrant hysteria...”

Yes, but if you use lots uppercase and lots of exclamation points it makes it a scientific fact! /s

For the record, I am against mandating this vaccination.

However posting anecdotes as proof and throwing in a good dose of unwarranted hysteria does not prove anything at all. It merely makes the poster look foolish.

71 posted on 02/21/2010 3:15:02 PM PST by Nik Naym (Hey Sarah, I luv ya, but stumping for McCain???)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

“I have warned my loved ones and friends, however, to not take this vaccine under any circumstances.”

I am interested in your background as relates to this. What is your area of expertise? Do you have medical training? What qualifies you to give such advice? Are you a medical doctor?

Not accusing, just asking.

Thanks in advance.

72 posted on 02/21/2010 3:22:41 PM PST by Nik Naym (Hey Sarah, I luv ya, but stumping for McCain???)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

To: Nik Naym

i am simply a witness to someone whose daughter has experienced the danger from this vaccine referenced in the initial post.

for heaven’s sake - do a google or yahoo search on “Gardasil Dangers”.

The woman who brought this to our attention here on FR (through a request for prayer for her ill daughter) is not alone in wanting to get the word out about about these dangers.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&ei=6MKBS6iaBsyXtgeR6vDxBg&sa=X&oi=spellfullpage&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=2&ved=0CAgQvwUoAQ&&q=gardasil+dangers&spell=1&fp=d95f0d161f018361

I have young women in my family - do you?

If you do not care to know about this danger - that’s fine.

Free Republic is a NEWS site.

This is news.

That’s it.

73 posted on 02/21/2010 3:38:09 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 72 | View Replies]

Please ask the Administrative Mods to correct your title. The vaccine is not dangerous, and there’s no urgency at all.

74 posted on 02/21/2010 3:49:35 PM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

To: Edward Watson

This vaccine doesn’t reduce ANYTHING by 70%!

It has MARGINAL impact on 11% of the HPV viruses.

70% of 11% is statistically insignificant!

It does NOT warrent the risks it poses on all of the young girls who are being encouraged to take it!

75 posted on 02/21/2010 3:49:56 PM PST by G Larry (DNC is comprised of REGRESSIVES!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

I’ve posted good, documented science and medicine that refutes any question of “extreme danger” or urgency. Look at the actual reviews and the actual VAERS site.

A Google or Yahoo search shows inappropriate and unsubstantiated histrionic alerts like yours. Obviously, anyone can post anything.

The woman you reference, Jodi, notes that the docs don’t believe that her daughter’s illness is due to the Gardasil, the EEGs are repeatedly normal (no seizure activity), and the girl is seeing/has seen a neuropsychologist.Follow the links and you see a girl that can’t have had much nausea and diarrhea over the last few months.

76 posted on 02/21/2010 3:58:45 PM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies]

I do not know what you are reading - so here is JODISPEAK’s post about her daughter’s illness which SHE DEFINITLY thinks is due to the Gardasil vaccine:

My daughter, Victoria, has been ill since February 2008. She had her first Gardasil vaccination in November 2007. Her second vaccination was in the beginning of February 2008. Immediately after her second vaccination, Victoria experienced severe diarrhea, vomiting and was nauseous for about eight weeks. She had blood work done many times and the pediatrician thought she had a virus. On March 31, 2008, she had her first seizure. My daughter has treated with many neurologists, all of whom have not related her seizures to Gardasil. Meanwhile, there are quite a few hundred people that I have found over the internet through my numerous postings and through Erin Brockovich, and their daughters are all experiencing the same symptoms, which occurred after the Gardasil vaccination. We have actually formed a group and share our daughters’ stories, symptoms and information. My daughter has had CT scans, MRI’s, MRA’s, EEG’s, blood work and was hospitalized at an epilepsy center in the video EEG monitoring unit for two separate weeks in May 2008 and September 2008. A follow-up MRI was performed and a spinal tap was recently attempted, but was unsuccessful. Victoria later underwent a lumbar puncture with fluoroscopy. She was put on many different seizure medications. After the normal EEG results, she was taken off all medications. Her SED rate has always been high and she does have protein in her urine, but doctors do not seem concerned. I was told that her red blood are small, but this apparently is not concerning either. She is also slightly anemic. My daughter has been seen by several neurologists, a psychiatrist, psychologist, several neuropsychologists, an immunologist, several infectious disease doctors, and also treated a at Wellness Center for a period of time. My daughter currently experiences the following symptoms: non-epileptic seizures, migraines, fainting, various tremors, twitches and numbness, intermittent leg paralysis and facial paralysis, tingling, staring or blank episodes, eye pain, joint pain, neck pain, back pain, memory loss, confusion, brain fog, regression, mood swings, hair loss and chronic fatigue. She continues to have bouts of nausea and diarrhea. She has not been in school since April 2008. My daughter can never be left home alone. She can’t go to school, go out with her friends or work or has little “normalcy” in her life. She has very few good days and always says she doesn’t feel good. I do not know which way to turn for help. We have seen so many doctors and I can’t seem to find anyone willing to help my daughter. There are so many other young girls who have the same exact symptoms as my daughter and the one thing that all of the girls seem to have in common is the Gardasil vaccination. There are no “traditional medical doctors” who relate my daughter’s symptoms to Gardasil as I am told “there is not enough information available” about the vaccine and doctors believe it to be “safe” . Most recently, a neurologist informed that he does believe that my daughter’s symptoms were brought on by the vaccine, just not in a way that he could test or prove. The vaccine has been available for less than three years. Meanwhile, there are some doctors who are making the correlation between Gardasil and many of the girls’ symptoms. However, the only doctors I know of right now are in California and Kansas. Other doctors are willing to “try” treatment, most of which is “homeopathic” in nature and extremely costly. Once again, I must reiterate that there are so many other young girls experiencing negative symptoms. I often cry and wonder if Victoria will be next one to die from adverse reactions to Gardasil.

Please feel free to forward this information. Thank you for your time and attention. Jodi Speakman (267) 939-0591 Jodispeaks@aol.com

P.S. Victoria is one of five girls mentioned on the NVIC website. Victoria’s story appeared on the front page of the Philadelphia Weekly Newspaper in June 2009 and also mentioned on the front page of the Philadelphia Inquirer in August 2009. A Fox news story recently aired as well. http://www.nvic.org/Vaccines-and-Diseases/hpv.aspx

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/posted.php?id=547704835&share_id=76759221290#s76759221290

77 posted on 02/21/2010 4:04:49 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies]

JODISPEAK was new signup and a hit and run poster. She posted the thread you reference and never replied.

78 posted on 02/21/2010 4:08:46 PM PST by Jean S
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

You should notice that I referenced parts of that very poorly formatted post. I left my prayer notice on the other thread.

And then, I followed the links. The story is hysterical nonsense. Symptoms include “regression,” meaning she acts like a baby or much younger child. There is no seizure activity on repeat EEG’s, the girl has not been nauseous and subject to much diarrhea, since she’s obese in the newspaper photos and the doctors had to do her spinal tap under fluoroscopic guidance. Small red blood cells go with anemia, by the way.

It is a shame that you don’t even look up the false Texas reference. You are spreading some of the worst of the worst of misinformation, inflating ignorance and fear that are unwarranted.

79 posted on 02/21/2010 4:18:04 PM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 77 | View Replies]

To: hocndoc; Admin Moderator; Jim Robinson

You can ask them.

The lady who posted her information indicates there is danger. The google search about Cardasil Dangers is replete with warnings about dangers from this vaccine.

Admin moderator - if you believe the title of this thread needs to be changed - please do so!

80 posted on 02/21/2010 5:00:04 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 74 | View Replies]

To: Jean S; Admin Moderator; Jim Robinson; onyx; left that other site; The Mayor; kingattax; WVNan; ...

She posted her phone number and facebook page. I think if anyone wants to find her - she is not hiding.

Maybe this came here so more people could be told of this danger. I don’t know.

It got my attention because I have young women in my family who might be impacted.

But again this is a NEWS site. This information is NEWS.

That is all.

The information was on a prayer thread originally.

But the information was so important I posted it on its own thread because many people do not read prayer threads who might want to KNOW this news.

I am very grateful Jodispeaks made the effor to get this information here - but her purpose was to ask for prayer for her daughter.

However, she provided quite a bit of additional information about other young women who have also been affected by this vaccine and her own phone number and her facebook page.

Again - this not someone trying to post and hide.

I have no agenda other than to get this news out.

News is news.

FR is nothing if not a place where news that you might not find other places can be found.

Prayers continue for this young lady, for her brave mother, and for all who may be impacted by either the vaccine, by cervical cancer, by the decision of JODISPEAK to post this here, and even for me for my decision to post this thread about JODISPEAK’s information.

81 posted on 02/21/2010 5:07:10 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

It is sad that the “establishment” used a whole generation of pre-teen girls as experimental subjects for this dangerous drug.

Especially ASSUMING they would be sexually promiscuous at an early age and would need protection from a std before attending high school even.

Would it not be easier and more responsible to teach young girls to respect themselves and their bodies, and save themselves for their one true love?

Best deterrant for std’s ever invented!

82 posted on 02/21/2010 5:18:48 PM PST by left that other site (Your Mi'KMaq Paddy Whacky Bass Playing Biker Buddy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 81 | View Replies]

To: left that other site

Do you assume that every child will step on a nail because you give them a tetanus shot?

How about the Hepatitis B shot they get as newborns? Do you assume (can’t bring myself to do the all caps) that the neonates will be exposed to blood and body fluids (STD or IV drugs?)?

If you know a woman who had cervical cancer or had to have “freezing” or laser therapy, you know a woman who had changes due to HPV.

83 posted on 02/21/2010 5:47:29 PM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

Thank you for the ping. My husband is a retired physician. He has not personally researched the vaccine yet.

84 posted on 02/21/2010 6:03:44 PM PST by onyx (BE A MONTHLY DONOR - I AM)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Yes - that would be better. Evidently that does not fit the agenda of those who want to destroy the lives of girls/women and/or the babies they might bear if their sexual promiscuity is not stopped.

85 posted on 02/21/2010 6:42:18 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

To: onyx

Oh - God bless you, Onyx!

Will you please ping me when your husband has done some research and has his findings?

HUGS

86 posted on 02/21/2010 6:43:07 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 84 | View Replies]

look at the home pages of people who troll your threads.

You will see their agenda laid out before you.

87 posted on 02/22/2010 7:03:49 AM PST by left that other site (Your Mi'KMaq Paddy Whacky Bass Playing Biker Buddy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 85 | View Replies]

Thank god. I about crapped myself on the first post.
I just wanted to make sure she had less risk of it being that her mother had it.

After talking with the two doctors, they said it was the best option. But you never really know what is true sometimes.

Thank you again.

88 posted on 02/22/2010 2:15:31 PM PST by Munz (All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 61 | View Replies]

Right - good point!

89 posted on 02/23/2010 12:49:51 AM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 87 | View Replies]

Thanks for the links. I had put up a couple Gardasil threads months ago and received negative comments from some of the same people you are receiving them from. I have already cautioned my daughter regarding this chemical cocktail, and I previously suggested to all my kids to take a pass on any flu vaccines, swine or otherwise. The Gardasil vaccine looks like another poor way to "help" our kids stay healthy, while at the same time, allows the drug companies to explode with profits.

If there is a vaccine that can be given to Republicans (many sadly have already been infected) to make them stop supporting pro-aborts, I'd maybe be for that. Otherwise, holistic first! And to h*ll with most vaccines.
90 posted on 02/23/2010 1:57:36 PM PST by mlizzy ("Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person" --Mother Teresa.)

Also, here is a link to articles written by Dr. Mercola in regard to Gardasil. Many on Free Republic call Dr. Mercola a quack, but he has given me more sound advice over the years than anyone on Free Republic has in regard to holistic health. Here's the link:

Mercola on Gardasil
91 posted on 02/23/2010 2:07:31 PM PST by mlizzy ("Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person" --Mother Teresa.)

To: mlizzy

Thanks for the links but I can’t go there unless I register and I don’t do that. But looks like he understands the dangers.

So thanks!

92 posted on 02/23/2010 7:45:21 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 91 | View Replies]

You’re welcome. I didn’t realize Mercola requested registration. I’ve been going to his site for probably a decade or more. He absolutely does not resell e-mail addresses, and if you sign up for his newsletter, you receive tons of free information. I knew about Gardasil, for example, years ago.

93 posted on 02/24/2010 8:35:51 AM PST by mlizzy ("Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person" --Mother Teresa.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 92 | View Replies]

To: mlizzy

You did??? Wow. Amazing that more don’t know.

94 posted on 02/24/2010 7:31:56 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 93 | View Replies]

my daughter had an adverse reaction today after her 2nd shot, so I came right to FReerepublic because I knew I’d find good info here.
I was relieved to see you participated in this thread as I’ve seen you contribute well to other threads.

My daughter had the 1st. shot 2 years ago. She had gone back and forth in her mind as to whether or not to continue.
She observed her friends of course - a surprising number of whom contracted hpv despite being previously vaccinated.

She also didn’t like what she had learned about adverse reactions.

A few weeks ago she brought up her concerns during a visit and the doctor talked her into the vaccine claiming she had not heard anything bad about it.
She also told my daughter she could either be afraid of the cancer - or of the adverse side affects.

So - she schedules another appt. for today. She goes in and receives the 2nd shot. Within minutes she feels queasy (she DOES faint easily - like her mother)
She lets staff know she doesn’t feel well. A nurse tells her she’ll get her juice and doesn’t return for 5 minutes.
They found my daughter passed out and seizing with her lips blue.
They roused her - kept track of her vitals - and had her call my husband to come pick her up.

She has NEVER had a seizure.
Not once. Until now - just minutes after receiving this shot.

So now she’s mad at herself for being talked into this thing and I’m doing my best not to have a raging hissy fit and calling up the doc who claimed she hadn’t heard anything bad about this stuff.

95 posted on 07/15/2010 1:32:56 PM PDT by Scotswife
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-95 last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson