Seven months after Election Day, and the attacks on Sarah Palin keep coming.
On Monday, CBS's David Letterman on the "Late Show" shamelessly went after the Alaska governor and her family during his opening monologue, as well as in his "Top Ten" list.
Top Ten Highlights Of Sarah Palin's Trip To New York
10. Visited New York landmarks she normally only sees from Alaska
9. Laughed at all the crazy-looking foreigners entering the U.N.
8. Made moose jerky on Rachael Ray
7. Keyed Tina Fey's car
6. After a wink and a nod, ended up with a kilo of crack
5. Made coat out of New York City rat pelts
4. Sat in for Kelly Ripa. Regis couldn't tell the difference.
3. Finally met one of those Jewish people Mel Gibson's always talking about
2. Bought makeup from Bloomingdale's to update her "slutty flight attendant" look
1. Especially enjoyed not appearing on Letterman
"One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked-up by Alex Rodriguez."
Are leftists human?
This has even carried over to People’s choice voting
EW.com reports that Sarah Palin and Mark Burnett are currently shopping a docudrama about Alaska to TV networks. If it gets picked up, will you watch?
* Yes! I love every show Mark Burnett has produced and I’m sure it will be compelling.
* No, I’m not a Palin fan and can’t imagine her producing good TV, even if paired with Burnett.
* Maybe, if the TV execs decide to put it on the air, I’m all for giving it a shot.