Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Cringing Negativism Network

Oh, come on. We have the Tea Party movement that has energized people nationwide, with a call for smaller and non-intrusive government, less taxation, and a resounding NO to national healthcare.

And you come up with this ‘Well, gee, maybe we should reconsider one of our major RINOs’. Yeah, right. Dust off those brain molecules (or whatever) you haven’t used for awhile, and realize what is going on here.

We’re in the midst of a political revolution in this country. The people have had it, and they don’t want anymore of the same-ol’, same-ol’. They want change and that’s reflected in Obama’s unpopularity as well as Congress’s. Do you really believe that a Romney, with his flip-flop baggage and his Mass. health care baggage, will be THE candidate of choice for Americans in 2012?

If so, I have a beautiful vacation spa I want to sell you on the cheap. Send me your email and I’ll send the particulars. Pictures included. All for one low price...

49 posted on 04/20/2010 7:38:10 AM PDT by bcsco (Obama: Hokus Pokus POTUS)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: bcsco
The trouble with all the Mitt-bashers, though, is that they don't present a CREDIBLE alternative. While Romney is out there on TV presenting himself as a viable option, no one else is. Perhaps Newt, I guess. Sarah (God bless her) won't ever get elected nationally. Jindal is weak. The Huckster does not seem interested. Pawlenty is too soft-spoken. "W" killed off Jeb's chances. Good men like Pence and Daniels are total unknowns to the country at large. So, who? Can Christie lose a little weight by '12?
130 posted on 04/20/2010 10:20:52 AM PDT by MrChips (MrChips)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson