Skip to comments.Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Redneck?
Posted on 06/27/2010 6:45:41 PM PDT by tisket
Someone sent this to me in an email and I thought you might enjoy it.
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you...
You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?
* Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
* Does the man look poor or oppressed?
* Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
* Could we run away?
* What does my wife think?
* What about the kids?
* Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
* What does the law say about this situation?
* Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
* Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
* Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
* Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
* If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
* Should I call 9-1-1?
* Why is this street so deserted?
* We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
* Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
* I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
* This is all so confusing!
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG!BANG! Click
Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!' 'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?! '
Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'
Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist
“I can has 2nd Amendment?”
The kitty is well protected!
My wife loads hers with nachos. He is a deadly weapon so loaded.
S & W Forum has has pretty well beat it into everyone Callahan's weapon was a 6 1/2 like this . Just for info, not that it matters. There are some who think just because it was a movie , Harry never really capped those punks either . Cynical bustards .
He'd whip out a calculator and determine if he had enough carbon credits in his account to offset a magazine or two.
The redneck would have already known that chilling his assailant would be worth a couple kegs on the Chicago Climate Exchange, and his current keg was getting a bit light...
Grizzled Bear’s Answer:
“Can that thing be rendered down for Bio-Diesel?” /SARC
Redneck and proud of it!!!
When I called my gun smith about the Springfield, he sold me on a Smith & Wesson M&W model 45 ACP.
I’m happy with my purchase; how’s the Springfield?
LOL - "I just gots to know..."
Mine is an 8 3/8" - I should have seen the difference, but I haven't gazed eyes on my .44 for quite a while. It sits in the safe awaiting its next assignment. Or, I should say, its first assignment.
That looks like it should work pretty good if you are attacked by my old Utah school. I think K through 12, but nobody I knew went to K and everybody I knew was kicked out by 10 . Does that seem redneck ?
I’m very happy. It is my 1st handgun. I’m very accurate at the range with it. Now the DPMS AR-15 is dead on at 200 yards. So much fun.
>>My wife loads hers with nachos. He is a deadly weapon so loaded.<<
I remember my beloved cat so loaded. He is the most dangerous thing on that bedspread!
You might be a redneck if your whole class was kicked out of school by 5th grade!
I found a H&R model 649 .22 Wheel Gun for my wife. The first day out she was a bit reluctant but fell in love with shooting. We've only got the LR cylinder. I'd like to find a replacement .22 Magnum cylinder.
Nice guard/attack cat.
Thanks for posting that old joke. It turned out to be one “H” of a good thread full of chuckles, and some outright belly-laughs.