Skip to comments.Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Redneck?
Posted on 06/27/2010 6:45:41 PM PDT by tisket
Someone sent this to me in an email and I thought you might enjoy it.
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you...
You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?
* Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
* Does the man look poor or oppressed?
* Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
* Could we run away?
* What does my wife think?
* What about the kids?
* Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
* What does the law say about this situation?
* Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
* Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
* Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
* Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
* If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
* Should I call 9-1-1?
* Why is this street so deserted?
* We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
* Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
* I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
* This is all so confusing!
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG!BANG! Click
Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!' 'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?! '
Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'
Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist
“I can has 2nd Amendment?”
The kitty is well protected!
My wife loads hers with nachos. He is a deadly weapon so loaded.
S & W Forum has has pretty well beat it into everyone Callahan's weapon was a 6 1/2 like this . Just for info, not that it matters. There are some who think just because it was a movie , Harry never really capped those punks either . Cynical bustards .
He'd whip out a calculator and determine if he had enough carbon credits in his account to offset a magazine or two.
The redneck would have already known that chilling his assailant would be worth a couple kegs on the Chicago Climate Exchange, and his current keg was getting a bit light...
Grizzled Bear’s Answer:
“Can that thing be rendered down for Bio-Diesel?” /SARC
Redneck and proud of it!!!
When I called my gun smith about the Springfield, he sold me on a Smith & Wesson M&W model 45 ACP.
I’m happy with my purchase; how’s the Springfield?
LOL - "I just gots to know..."
Mine is an 8 3/8" - I should have seen the difference, but I haven't gazed eyes on my .44 for quite a while. It sits in the safe awaiting its next assignment. Or, I should say, its first assignment.
That looks like it should work pretty good if you are attacked by my old Utah school. I think K through 12, but nobody I knew went to K and everybody I knew was kicked out by 10 . Does that seem redneck ?
I’m very happy. It is my 1st handgun. I’m very accurate at the range with it. Now the DPMS AR-15 is dead on at 200 yards. So much fun.
>>My wife loads hers with nachos. He is a deadly weapon so loaded.<<
I remember my beloved cat so loaded. He is the most dangerous thing on that bedspread!
You might be a redneck if your whole class was kicked out of school by 5th grade!
I found a H&R model 649 .22 Wheel Gun for my wife. The first day out she was a bit reluctant but fell in love with shooting. We've only got the LR cylinder. I'd like to find a replacement .22 Magnum cylinder.
Nice guard/attack cat.
Thanks for posting that old joke. It turned out to be one “H” of a good thread full of chuckles, and some outright belly-laughs.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.