Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

CHELSEA'S WEDDING PANIC
Nationalenquirer.com ^ | Unknown

Posted on 07/27/2010 9:10:47 PM PDT by citizenredstater9271

CHELSEA CLINTON in full meltdown mode after severe panic attacks - that new hubby will be a cheater.

Panicky bride-to-be Chelsea Clinton is secretly undergoing emergency prenuptial counseling ordered by her mom Hillary, insiders say.

"Chelsea is a nervous wreck as her wedding approaches. She's terrified that she'll disgrace herself and her family," a Clinton family friend told The ENQUIRER.

The 30-year-old former first daughter is set to wed Wall Street-er Marc Mezvinsky in a $1 million dream wedding on July 31 at the Astor Courts, a 50-acre private estate in Rhinebeck, N.Y. But now she's having second thoughts.

"Chelsea never wanted a royal-style wedding with hundreds of guests. Now, she's scared to death she's going to freak out," said the source.

Panicking, in full meltdown mode, Chelsea reached out to her mother Hillary on her top secret emergency number as she met foreign leaders in Europe.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalenquirer.com ...

TOPICS: Chit/Chat
KEYWORDS: algore; bankfraud; banksters; billclinton; billclinton42; blameclinton; buygoldnow; chelsea; chelseaclinton; clinton; federalreserve; goldisgood; goldismoney; goldmansachs; hillary; liberalfascism; mailfraud; marcmezvinsky; mezvinsky; obamansachs; wirefraud
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-100101-150151-155 next last

1 posted on 07/27/2010 9:10:50 PM PDT by citizenredstater9271
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: citizenredstater9271

“Chelsea’s afraid....that new hubby will be a cheater...”

Now WHERE would she ever get the idea that could happen????

2 posted on 07/27/2010 9:12:21 PM PDT by PGR88
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Honey, is he a solid Christian? Has he proven himself before as a man of his word?

If not, welcome to life with your father in your bed (every fifth night).

3 posted on 07/27/2010 9:13:43 PM PDT by ConservativeMind ("Humane" = "Don't pin up pets or eat meat, but allow infanticide, abortion, and euthanasia.")

To: PGR88

Of course he will be a cheater......You’re a progressive, that’s what they do.

Promises and vows are for the little people.

4 posted on 07/27/2010 9:13:52 PM PDT by occamrzr06
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Her daddy Webb was the chick magnet...

5 posted on 07/27/2010 9:14:06 PM PDT by fieldmarshaldj (~"This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Amber Lamps !"~~)

“Chelsea’s afraid....that new hubby will be a cheater...”

I’m afraid I don’t have a clue either as to how she could possibly think such a thing.

6 posted on 07/27/2010 9:14:33 PM PDT by Parley Baer

Well, if ladies can be cougars, why can’t guys be cheetahs???

7 posted on 07/27/2010 9:14:52 PM PDT by BradyLS (DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!)

karma’s a bitch

8 posted on 07/27/2010 9:14:55 PM PDT by vbmoneyspender

Ed Mezvinsky, Father of Marc Mezvinsky, Pioneered Nigerian Money Scam

Ed Mezvinsky ‘s nickname among pool reporters in the 1970s was “Fast Talkin’ Eddie.” The former star athlete turned politician spent four years in the U.S. House of Representatives before going into business for himself, hatching a string of fraudulent activity the FBI later said infiltratated nearly every one of his business deals between 1980 and 2000.

After pleading guilty to 31 of 69 charges of bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud in 2001, Mezvinsky went on to serve federal prison time and was released April 11, 2008. Mezvinsky was a Philadelphia lawyer and self-styled international businessman

9 posted on 07/27/2010 9:15:03 PM PDT by Ladycalif ("If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." Jesus)

“Chelsea is a nervous wreck as her wedding approaches. She's terrified that she'll disgrace herself and her family,”

Disgrace her family?? Uhh... Your Dad is Bill Clinton...Not thinking you have to worry about disgracing anyone there kiddo.

10 posted on 07/27/2010 9:16:44 PM PDT by skully (There are Americans, and then there are Liberals.)

She's terrified that she'll disgrace herself and her family

Is that even possible?

11 posted on 07/27/2010 9:17:02 PM PDT by PhatHead

Don't worry sweetie, I am sure they'll figure out some way to blame George W. Bush.

12 posted on 07/27/2010 9:17:37 PM PDT by socal_parrot (I hate to say I told you so, but...)

Oh come on, y'all are Clintons. That's just not possible.

13 posted on 07/27/2010 9:17:38 PM PDT by Ezekiel (The Obama-nation began with the Inauguration of Desolation.)

I don’t wish Chelsey any ill will. She can’t be blamed for her the errant ways of her parents.

I pray she reaches the right decision and if she feels marrying the guy will lead to heart ache in the future, dump him now and not later.

14 posted on 07/27/2010 9:18:52 PM PDT by not2worry (WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND)

Don’t worry Chels, just have a little drink (or two or three) you’ll feel much better and it’ll calm you right down.

15 posted on 07/27/2010 9:20:27 PM PDT by 2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten

My question is what “Dowry” was paid to her fiance to marry her?
This guy's father is an ex-congressman and ex-prison inmate.
A family mating made in heaven.
Sleaze marrying into Sleaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
How long will this marriage last, possibly until Chelsea has a kid or two and then the Hubby can leave?????????????
My My Inquiring minds really want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 posted on 07/27/2010 9:23:53 PM PDT by Captain Peter Blood

"Chelsea is...terrified that she'll disgrace herself and her family..."

I shudder when I think what it'd take to disgrace the Klinton Krime Klan.

17 posted on 07/27/2010 9:24:56 PM PDT by JRios1968 (The real first rule of Fight Club: don't invite Chuck Norris...EVER)

To: fieldmarshaldj

Poor Webb not invited to the wedding. Too bad he and Bill can’t walk her down the aisle together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

18 posted on 07/27/2010 9:25:03 PM PDT by Captain Peter Blood
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: 2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten

19 posted on 07/27/2010 9:25:27 PM PDT by socal_parrot (I hate to say I told you so, but...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

To: socal_parrot

LOL

20 posted on 07/27/2010 9:25:52 PM PDT by citizenredstater9271
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

To: socal_parrot

Looks just like her mom!

21 posted on 07/27/2010 9:27:25 PM PDT by 2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

“Married to the Mob?”

22 posted on 07/27/2010 9:27:58 PM PDT by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge)

You beat me to that one.

23 posted on 07/27/2010 9:28:54 PM PDT by HANG THE EXPENSE (Life is tough.It's tougher when you're stupid.)

"Chelsea never wanted a royal-style wedding with hundreds of guests. Now, she's scared to death she's going to freak out," said the source.

That is the only thing that caught my eye in the entire article.

24 posted on 07/27/2010 9:29:21 PM PDT by Irish Eyes

Anybody from around FR going? I just dropped my suit off at the cleaners. I hope it’s not a cash bar.

25 posted on 07/27/2010 9:31:11 PM PDT by 2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten

For all the indulgence Chelsea has received throughout her life, thanks to her grifter parents, she’s never really had a life of her own. Not even her own wedding is HERS. The guest list is mom’s and dad’s political cronies. She’d have been better off having a ‘do’ at a local pub and inviting her own and her fiance’s friends instead of $1M at the Astor estate.

My daughter is getting married in September, and beyond family, the guest list is 100% the bride and groom’s .. no business associates, clients, etc. They chose the locale, the chapel, clergy, reception, etc. It’s all THEIR wedding. Every couple should have that freedom, no matter how famous the parents.

26 posted on 07/27/2010 9:34:35 PM PDT by EDINVA

The Clinton legacy.

Her father is a serial cheater, this is common knowledge.

No wonder the poor kids is terrified. This is what libs fail to acknowledge that makes me furious. If you come from an unstable family, it’s twice as hard to make a marriage work. It’s not “ok” to not have your parents married and living together, and not be honest and good folks.

This guy has a dad who’s a crook, and her dad is a womanizer. I’m not surprised she’s terrified. How could she ever really trust a man? Her dad lied to her day in and out on his adultery.

27 posted on 07/27/2010 9:35:18 PM PDT by I still care (I believe in the universality of freedom -George Bush, asked if he regrets going to war.)

To: ConservativeMind

“Honey, is he a solid Christian? Has he proven himself before as a man of his word?

If not, welcome to life with your father in your bed (every fifth night).....”

I think he’s Jewish.

28 posted on 07/27/2010 9:35:39 PM PDT by Gumdrop
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Irish Eyes
The conclusion to all of this is this. The Clintons and their ilk say that us, “The little people”, need skin in the game and need to sacriface. What hypocrites.
29 posted on 07/27/2010 9:36:45 PM PDT by blackbart.223 (I live in Northern Nevada. Reid doesn't represent me.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

I'm thinking Bill was extra "cool" at his wedding...and also got the munchies...

30 posted on 07/27/2010 9:37:30 PM PDT by socal_parrot (I hate to say I told you so, but...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: Gumdrop

Jews should not marry non-Jews and Christians should not marry non-Christians. Mixed religion marriages almost always produce secular and atheist children. More Jews are being lost threw mixed marriages then any Jewish tragedy.

31 posted on 07/27/2010 9:39:42 PM PDT by citizenredstater9271
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

STICK A CIGAR IN IT, YOU SPOILED BRAT SPAWN OF SATAN!

32 posted on 07/27/2010 9:39:42 PM PDT by TruthHound ("He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." --Leonardo da Vinci)

Just what was on the top of my list today to prove superiority over the far-lefties and their sick attacks and lampoons on family of politicians. Quote tabloid articles about Chelsea and post her as a photoshopped Gorilla. Doesn’t it make you feel all clean and superior inside? It sure does me. She has ruined this country with all meddling. Serves her right. And the abysmal choice to be daughter of Bill and Hill.

Better yet, let’s crash and freep her wedding.

33 posted on 07/27/2010 9:41:16 PM PDT by RDangerfield
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

Don’t worry darling, your parents have already disgraced the family name.

34 posted on 07/27/2010 9:42:38 PM PDT by 23 Everest (Zero, Glittering Jewel of Colossal Ignorance.)

I’ve no beef with Chelsea Clinton but frankly, I wonder how many Americans really care that this pampered young woman is finally marrying, having an over-the-top, million-dollar wedding and now expressing misgivings about her groom’s fidelity. Boo Hoo.

35 posted on 07/27/2010 9:45:05 PM PDT by Jim Scott

"Jews should not marry non-Jews and Christians should not marry non-Christians. Mixed religion marriages almost always produce secular and atheist children. More Jews are being lost threw mixed marriages then any Jewish tragedy."

How was the last Klan meeting?

36 posted on 07/27/2010 9:46:15 PM PDT by blackbart.223 (I live in Northern Nevada. Reid doesn't represent me.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

She needs to stop worrying. He dad has already proven that BJ’s are not sex.... so it’s okay.

37 posted on 07/27/2010 9:51:09 PM PDT by Gator113 (God save the Republic.....)

Did Hillary call him a Fing Jew Bastard?
She has used Fing Jew Bastard in the past.
38 posted on 07/27/2010 9:54:08 PM PDT by HuntsvilleTxVeteran ((B.?) Hussein (Obama?Soetoro?Dunham?) Change America Will Die From.)

Both of my ex-wives cheated on me. I do not envy her if she’s scared at this point.

With luck, she’ll come out of it stronger as a person.

I wish her all the best, and no ill will.

JMHO

39 posted on 07/27/2010 10:01:32 PM PDT by RandallFlagg (30-year smoker, E-Cigs helped me quit, and O wants me back smoking again?)

the Enquirer.. of course we know it is true

40 posted on 07/27/2010 10:04:36 PM PDT by DollyCali (Don't tell God how big your storm is...Tell the storm how big your God is!)

ChelseaMorph
41 posted on 07/27/2010 10:07:23 PM PDT by preacher (A government which robs from Peter to pay Paul will always have the support of Paul.)

Honey, that'd take some doing. Don't you worry yoourself, and good luck with your feller.

42 posted on 07/27/2010 10:09:00 PM PDT by Smokin' Joe (How often God must weep at humans' folly. Stand fast. God knows what He is doing.)

A couple of things come to mind..
1. most brides get really nervous just before they take this big step..
2. there is no way she can disgrace her family. her family is already a disgrace..not her doing necessarily, but her father is who he is..and her mom...well..what can we say about the Red Queen. If her groom cheats, he is the disgrace.
3. I can’t blame her for her fears. when kids see that their parents have had a bad marriage, they tend to worry that they too will make bad decisions or will in fact select the same kind of mate as the parents..they were taught by the parents example..
I still don’t like the Clintons..not any of them.

43 posted on 07/27/2010 10:09:27 PM PDT by celtic gal

Can anyone imagine going to Hillary for compassion? I’m speculating here but I have the impression that this is an ‘arranged’ marriage...or marriage of convenience/status.

I do feel sorry for Chelsea because her parents are POS’s and instead of love or concern she will probably get warnings that ‘she must go through with this’.

44 posted on 07/27/2010 10:11:18 PM PDT by Outlaw Woman (LOCKED & LOADED)

To: Outlaw Woman

” It’s too late, Duch. Your picture is already on the tea towels” comes to mind..al la Princess Diana, sister told her the night before her wedding to that big eared fool Charles.

45 posted on 07/27/2010 10:18:20 PM PDT by celtic gal
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

Jackie was groomed to deal with it. Poor Chelsey, just learning what it REALLY means to be the Democrat Progressive female. She’s not been ‘trained’.

You have to go into public office to feel ‘empowered’ again, after being publicly humiliated by your husband. Her mom should’ve tipped her off...

46 posted on 07/27/2010 10:19:42 PM PDT by Beowulf9

To: EDINVA

Her wedding is not HERS.....complete agreement. I also heard that a shaman, a rabbi, a priest, and a voodoo witch doctor would all participate in the nuptials......Well, I added the voodoo witch doctor part, but the rest were mentioned.

47 posted on 07/27/2010 10:21:04 PM PDT by runninglips (Don't support the Republican party, work to "fundamentally change" it...conservative would be nice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

To: PhatHead

Is that even possible?

I find it a bit scary that she really thinks that is possible.

Chelsea, catch up on your reading - blue dress, DNA, impeachment - it was in all the papers.

48 posted on 07/27/2010 10:35:43 PM PDT by Bob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Panicky bride-to-be Chelsea Clinton is secretly undergoing emergency prenuptial counseling ordered by her mom Hillary, insiders say.

And so with a good sidearm throw you can get both aim and power on the ashtray.

The 30-year-old former first daughter is set to wed Wall Street-er Marc Mezvinsky in a $1 million dream wedding on July 31 at the Astor Courts, a 50-acre private estate in Rhinebeck, N.Y. But now she's having second thoughts.

A million dollars? The Clintons should lose any power to tell anyone they have too much money or they spend it improperly. The press should laugh at either when they start telling others how they should live. Spend it however you want, just don't dare tell me that I have to cut back if I want 10 minute showers, my thermostat set to 72 in the summer or to cruise around in an SUV.

49 posted on 07/27/2010 10:38:37 PM PDT by KarlInOhio (Gun control was originally to protect Klansmen from their victims. The basic reason hasn't changed.)

I feel sad for her. What is the chance she will have a happy marriage having grown up in Dogpatch?

They say we marry our parents. If true in her case she is in for a world of hurt.

50 posted on 07/27/2010 10:44:31 PM PDT by gogeo ("Every one has a right to be an idiot. He abuses the privilege!" Groucho Marx)

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-100101-150151-155 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson