Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: OldDeckHand

Should have given that job to John Stossel (before he left for FOX Business) or Jake Tapper.

4 posted on 08/02/2010 11:25:29 AM PDT by GOP_Raider (Please consider the logging and timber industries when printing this tagline)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: GOP_Raider

Tapper deserved that job like no other.

6 posted on 08/02/2010 11:27:40 AM PDT by AngryJawa (Obama's Success is America's Failure)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

"Should have given that job to John Stossel (before he left for FOX Business) or Jake Tapper."

I thought Tapper did an admirable job, far better than Stephenopolous. But, I think John Stossel - especially if they let him be John Stossel - would have generated an audience that may have doubled Meet the Depressed. That show would have been ratings GOLD - which goes to show you it's not about ratings and money to these network execs, it's about advocating for their political ideology.

Christiane Amanpour's existing CNN show (prior to leaving CNN), was one of the least watched shows on CNN, which is the least watched cable network, and yet this is the person they tap for that seat. It's ridiculous.

8 posted on 08/02/2010 11:30:39 AM PDT by OldDeckHand

" . . . or Jake Tapper."

Or Jack Tripper?
18 posted on 08/02/2010 11:44:40 AM PDT by righttackle44 (I may not be much, but I raised a United States Marine.)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson