Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: EdLake

You are hyper-ventilating and making utterly no sense.

In contrast, I’m pointing out that there is no conspiracy. Thousands of people cooperating to cover up the truth is silly.

It’s just a bad FBI cover story that doesn’t align with facts and evidence.

The FBI cover story depends on an anthrax letter in Florida that doesn’t exist.

There is no such envelope in the evidence locker, just one or two “witness statements” per the cover story that amount to “trust us, we saw the anthrax letter but we just can’t find it.”

69 posted on 09/21/2010 8:49:33 AM PDT by Southack (Media Bias means that Castro won't be punished for Cuban war crimes against Black Angolans in Africa)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 68 | View Replies ]

To: Southack
"You are hyper-ventilating"

I'm just sitting here listening to Count Basie, calmly sipping my morning coffee and pondering your bizarre thought processes.

"I’m pointing out that there is no conspiracy. Thousands of people cooperating to cover up the truth is silly."

But the FBI says Ivins was guilty. The FBI is not just one person, it involves hundreds of agents. The Department of Justice says Ivins was guilty. That involves hundreds of laywers. The Postal Inspectors also say that Ivins was the killer. More people. They all supplied DOCUMENTS showing the evidence. That's more agents and Postal Inspectors. Hundreds of scientists assisted in developing the evidence showing that the attack anthrax came from a flask controlled by Bruce Ivins. Other scientists helped find other evidence against Ivins.

All those people must be involved because they said that Ivins did it. And by saying that Ivins did it, they are also saying that your theory is baloney. They are saying that al Qaeda did NOT do it.

And there is NO ONE among all the people involved in the investigation who has come forward with any kind of proof that it was really al Qaeda. They say they started with the theory that it could have been al Qaeda, but the EVIDENCE did not support such a theory.

Plus, if someone is covering up for al Qaeda and Pakistan, it has to be someone with a reason to do so. And the FBI has no such reason. That means there must be even more people involved.

So, you have a choice: You can either claim that they are all involved in an illegal coverup - a conspiracy to frame Bruce Ivins in order to protect al Qaeda (and Pakistan), or you can claim that they are all STUPID or IGNORANT, and only you know the true facts.

Which is it?

Ed at www.anthraxinvestigation.com

73 posted on 09/21/2010 9:28:09 AM PDT by EdLake
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson