Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Shocking revelation: Former Air Force personnel disclose UFO, alien-related threats
NECN ^

Posted on 09/27/2010 1:34:18 PM PDT by marbren

click here to read article

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-100101-150151-200 ... 1,601-1,604 next last
To: Jedidah

You don’t get a job working with nukes if you are an insane crackpot kinda guy. The clearance for this kind of position is hefty.

So, I believe they are telling the truth. The question is, whose aircraft did they witness? Also, how the heck does it happen that given everyone who experiences these things, all of them are dismissed as hoaxers and crack pots by “professional debunkers”?

The debunkers are obviously not into admiting they don’t know what the heck is going on rather they draw pre-conclusions that it is all a big hoax. It’s like the “man-made” global warming bleievers in “science.” They igorned all the evidence of a hoax in that case, until it could not be denied anymore. There is nothing scientific about that mentality...it reminds me of the Catholic Church’s role in “science” a long time ago. The curiousity and honesty of Western science is dead, Jim.

101 posted on 09/27/2010 9:00:59 PM PDT by SaraJohnson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

To: DJlaysitup
Before I believe any of this bunk..(blah, blah, blah, blah).

What's it gonna take? Huh? First off, it's not all 'BUNK', and if you've ever witnessed anything like many of us have you'd BE a believer. So, do us ALL a favor and stop making blanket statements using the 'bunk' word, OK? And just maybe zip it up and buckle up!!!

102 posted on 09/27/2010 9:09:51 PM PDT by SlightOfTongue
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

To: nolongerademocrat; unkus
Wow! Dulce, huh? I'd like to converse with you guys. I saw some incredible things near Laughlin, Nevada.

Do any of you two remember the Phil Schneider story?

103 posted on 09/27/2010 9:15:50 PM PDT by SlightOfTongue
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

To: svcw

Hi Svcw....well everyone believes in unidentified flying objects as that’s what they are...those who see them can’t “identify” them. But it’s a stretch for me to believe they are alien craft.

The comments these fellows made were interesting...that when these guidance control systems went down it was at the time of these UFO sittings. So why couldn’t it have been a foreign nation with a special made craft to do that...shut down our nuclear control systems. That would make sense.....rather like computer geeks taking down someones computer....or like our military planes which can send lazer beams. So I rather think this was another nation going after our nuclera sites.

104 posted on 09/27/2010 9:40:54 PM PDT by caww
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: SlightOfTongue

I can’t add much more than we saw all the helicopters before we were aware of the rumors. I do remember that we heard of some very big tunneling equipment being seen around Dulce but didn’t think much of it.

105 posted on 09/27/2010 9:41:33 PM PDT by unkus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 103 | View Replies]

And just maybe zip it up and buckle up!!!

Thanks.

106 posted on 09/27/2010 9:44:54 PM PDT by unkus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies]

Was Phil Schneider abducted near Snow Flake, AZ?

107 posted on 09/27/2010 9:48:42 PM PDT by unkus

To: caww
So I rather think this was another nation going after our nuclera sites.

Ruskies couldn't come up with anything to catch the SR-71 Blackbird, so I kind of doubt they had anything that could mess with a missile base in the continental USA and get away without being shot down.

108 posted on 09/27/2010 9:54:44 PM PDT by The Cajun
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 104 | View Replies]

To: jonrick46
Here you go...

109 posted on 09/28/2010 1:13:44 AM PDT by Las Vegas Dave (To anger a Conservative, tell him a lie. To anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: faucetman

” A low flying blimp? Maybe, but no one reported missing a huge silent blimp. “

The Goodyear blimp passes over my town on it’s way to Cleveland stadium. It’s engines are extremely loud. Blimps aren’t balloons that drift with the wind. They’re powered aircraft. And,,, they’re LOUD!

110 posted on 09/28/2010 4:35:49 AM PDT by Dr. Bogus Pachysandra ( Ya can't pick up a turd by the clean end!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

To: Quix
I think that’s a very inadequate explanation.

It is not an explanation. I do not readily accept explanations. I said it is possible.

111 posted on 09/28/2010 5:20:33 AM PDT by Upstate NY Guy (Gen 15:16 The iniquity of the Amorite is not yet complete.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 100 | View Replies]

I remember the Phil Schneider story. Lots of stuff going on in that whole area.

112 posted on 09/28/2010 6:15:57 AM PDT by nolongerademocrat ("Before you ask G-d for something, first thank G-d for what you already have." B'rachot 30b)

To: unkus

No. That was Travis Walton, IIRC.

113 posted on 09/28/2010 6:18:42 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 107 | View Replies]

As the head of Lockheed Skunkworks said . . . we’re at least 50 years ahead of everyone else.

And, the globalists have been in charge of the UFO technologies for at least 60 years.

Your conjectures don’t fit the data.

114 posted on 09/28/2010 6:20:36 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 104 | View Replies]

Some folks won’t believe until an orb lands in their lap and castrates them.

115 posted on 09/28/2010 6:21:34 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies]

To: Stentor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-SVPJM4L4

116 posted on 09/28/2010 6:25:48 AM PDT by nolongerademocrat ("Before you ask G-d for something, first thank G-d for what you already have." B'rachot 30b)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 79 | View Replies]

To: Gadsden1st

I don’t know about time travel, but the Germans were talking about hyperdimensional physics in the 1800s. Joseph Farrell is very good on their tech stuff.

117 posted on 09/28/2010 6:28:19 AM PDT by nolongerademocrat ("Before you ask G-d for something, first thank G-d for what you already have." B'rachot 30b)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

the globalists have been in charge of the UFO technologies for at least 60 years.

Who are they that control that technology? Are they not those working behind the scenes of every foreign power? My point is I could easily see them using the latest technology in which to test it's wares by shutting down the control systems of a political enemy. Additionally that technology is hardly if at all known to the general public.

118 posted on 09/28/2010 6:30:16 AM PDT by caww
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 114 | View Replies]

To: Upstate NY Guy

“It is possible there is an organization of people who possess some technology that is unknown to the rest of us. Could be some government, military, or scientific agency stumbled on something quite powerful and realize the knowledge is too dangerous to share. But maybe they are playing around with it. I do not automatically accept the extraterrestrial theory.”

That’s what I think, except I think that with Operation Paperclip, we got the “C” students.

119 posted on 09/28/2010 6:33:28 AM PDT by nolongerademocrat ("Before you ask G-d for something, first thank G-d for what you already have." B'rachot 30b)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 98 | View Replies]

I understand your conceivable point.

I disagree that it’s the case.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2475963/posts?page=60#60

Those are the blokes ‘in charge’ on the human side.

They have kept a tight rein on the human control of such technologies.

It is plausible that they have allowed Russia and China some advances—all tightly under the globalists control.

However, even my own relative asserted that our crash and recovery teams could INSTANTLY go to literally any spot on the globe and clean up a UFO crash.

Also, the responses of our military folks IN THE KNOW outlined in many hundreds of cases do not indicate any hint of what you assert.

There’s an occasional stray claim or two that the technologies involved are all earth bound and the ET aspect is total hoax. None of those claims have ever held sufficient water, for me.

120 posted on 09/28/2010 6:37:09 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 118 | View Replies]

To: marbren
Remember the mother/daughter/grandson who had a UFO hover over their car outside Houston one night? Whatever it was, it blistered the paint on their car and both women died later of cancer (I think).

Gov't denied it all and women sued but it went nowhere.

I can't think of their names.

121 posted on 09/28/2010 6:37:24 AM PDT by lonestar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: The Cajun

I disagree...countries other than Russia have advanced systems to do as they choose. With Nuclear war clearly accepted as a strong possibility most nations are going to determine how they can protect themselves...one of which is shutting down those sites who stand to fire the most deadly missles...and abundance of.

Do you not think there are those operating in our country who could operate apart from our knowing about? Or even those of our own country co-operating with them?

The one thing that really troubles me about UFO sitings being taken as alien craft is the photos are always old, from years past...blurred and never up to date with todays crisp technology. Further why travel light years to land in some obscure area...these three men had opportunity to present photos and certainly the time frames to capture these. Why were none presented?

122 posted on 09/28/2010 6:38:13 AM PDT by caww
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 108 | View Replies]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident

123 posted on 09/28/2010 6:42:01 AM PDT by lonestar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I think if UFO’s are real, they are demonic.

124 posted on 09/28/2010 6:45:53 AM PDT by tractorman (I never miss a chance to tweak a liberal.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 115 | View Replies]

To: SaraJohnson; ALASKA; ActionNewsBill; A knight without armor; albertp; aragorn; areafiftyone; ...

THIS APPEARS TO BE THE BETTER VIDEO OF THE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB UFO/NUKES CONFERENCE.

Not sure that I’ll get to it a lot until this evening.

I still have lots of administrivia to do for my classes today.

125 posted on 09/28/2010 6:53:41 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 101 | View Replies]

To: SaraJohnson; ALASKA; ActionNewsBill; A knight without armor; albertp; aragorn; areafiftyone; ...

THIS APPEARS TO BE THE BETTER VIDEO OF THE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB UFO/NUKES CONFERENCE.

Not sure that I’ll get to it a lot until this evening.

I still have lots of administrivia to do for my classes today.

126 posted on 09/28/2010 6:54:41 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 101 | View Replies]

In most operational modes, most of the craft reportedly have an ionization layer of air and ionized particles etc. covering their skin which hinders sharp photos.

And that doesn’t even get into other aspects of the technologies which hinder, prevent, preclude sharp photos.

However, there will be relatively sharp photos increasingly surfacing. There are already more on the net than you seem to be aware of.

127 posted on 09/28/2010 6:57:45 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 122 | View Replies]

To: tractorman

I would put it . . . at least in cahoots with satan.

128 posted on 09/28/2010 6:58:17 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 124 | View Replies]

Having read as much as I can about the experiences of those who believe they have been abducted by these so-called aliens (as recorded by John Mack and Budd Hopkins, particularly), I completely agree with you.

This extraterrestrial stuff is all facade!

129 posted on 09/28/2010 7:09:01 AM PDT by SonOfDarkSkies (Is Obama the Twelfth Imam? Farrakhan thinks he is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 124 | View Replies]

But these photos are never of those supposedly having landed..or seen up close. Those that are generally are proved a hoax.

I’ve seen many on the net and am not convinced Quix. That is to not to say we don’t know what is out there in outer space, because we really don’t. Is there a possibility...of course...but I have yet to be convinced that those we know of are alien spacecraft.

I am sceptic of course, but that does not mean if further evidence that could be well proven and documented I couldnt change my view.

THe Lord says in the end-times there would be strange happenings seen in the heavens....but He does not say these will be aliens from outerspace.

130 posted on 09/28/2010 7:12:08 AM PDT by caww
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies]

To: SonOfDarkSkies

It’s another huge distraction like Santa and the Easter bunny, compliments of the great deceiver.

131 posted on 09/28/2010 7:13:08 AM PDT by tractorman (I never miss a chance to tweak a liberal.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 129 | View Replies]

I understand.

Thx.

132 posted on 09/28/2010 7:14:10 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 130 | View Replies]

Also, it seems that the exclusive goal of the abductions is the creation of hybrids. To what end, I can only guess...but it is not an end with a positive outcome for humans.
133 posted on 09/28/2010 7:29:44 AM PDT by SonOfDarkSkies (Is Obama the Twelfth Imam? Farrakhan thinks he is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 131 | View Replies]

Quix, you don’t perchance have a link to the entire press club briefing, do you?

134 posted on 09/28/2010 7:36:37 AM PDT by SonOfDarkSkies (Is Obama the Twelfth Imam? Farrakhan thinks he is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 126 | View Replies]

Thanks Quix
This morning I wanted to find the entire briefing and you provided at least 90% in your link.
135 posted on 09/28/2010 7:40:09 AM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 99 | View Replies]

To: SonOfDarkSkies; marbren

CNN VERSION:

http://blip.tv/file/4172861

ANOTHER LINK:

http://www.necn.com/09/27/10/Shocking-revelation-Former-Air-Force-per/landing.html?blockID=319245&feedID=4213

136 posted on 09/28/2010 7:42:31 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 134 | View Replies]

To: SonOfDarkSkies; Quix
Quix, you don’t perchance have a link to the entire press club briefing, do you?

See the blip TV link Quix found #99. This plus the NECN thread opening video covers most of it I think.

137 posted on 09/28/2010 7:43:54 AM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 134 | View Replies]

Thanks for posting the two links!

138 posted on 09/28/2010 7:48:05 AM PDT by marbren
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 136 | View Replies]

Does this thread have less ridicule than normal for FR UFO threads?
139 posted on 09/28/2010 7:50:29 AM PDT by marbren

Yes.

This thread has less (amount & intensity) ridicule than average for UFO threads.

Evidently even at least SOME of the naysayers have a capaity to learn and wake-up.

However, I’m . . . saddened . . . by the transition in spite of expecting it for years.

The old era and paradigms are passing.

The new will not be very comfortable or healthy in a list of ways.

Thankfully, AFTER LITERAL ARMAGEDDON, all will be well.

THE KING IS COMING.

140 posted on 09/28/2010 7:59:41 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 139 | View Replies]

To: relictele
This is a good item to suggest making a donation to the Randi Foundation and others who actively debunk this sort of thing.

Wrong sort of thing.
141 posted on 09/28/2010 8:07:51 AM PDT by aruanan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: aruanan; marbren

INDEED.

It’s going to be interesting to see who the diehard

naysayers/government shills hereon will turn out to be after this conference.

142 posted on 09/28/2010 8:10:02 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 141 | View Replies]

To: marbren; Quix

Thx!

143 posted on 09/28/2010 8:20:12 AM PDT by SonOfDarkSkies (Is Obama the Twelfth Imam? Farrakhan thinks he is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 137 | View Replies]

It will also be interesting to see if there are any apologies forthcoming. I’m not holding my breath. LOL.

144 posted on 09/28/2010 8:24:51 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")

IF

you have the time and care to bother . . .

it would be great to link the other recent threads on this topic to this one.

I won’t be able to get to it for some time.

145 posted on 09/28/2010 8:36:55 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")

To: SonOfDarkSkies; marbren

IF YOU OR ANYONE

cares to jot down some key sentences from the videos and post them,

that would be great, too.

146 posted on 09/28/2010 8:38:32 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 143 | View Replies]

I didn't make notes, but I have previously seen all Charles Halt interviews, read his statements, and, of course, read his original memo. I would have to say that in this press conference, he significantly expanded the RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge file.

For example, previously IIRC there was no mention of 1' diameter lights scanning him and his men from an overhead craft and there was no mention of the towers seeing UFO's both visually and on radar.

I will go back through the long tape and make notes when I get some time.

IMO, this press conference was the smoking gun of eyewitness accounts of "first" and "second kind" encounters.

147 posted on 09/28/2010 9:10:20 AM PDT by SonOfDarkSkies (Is Obama the Twelfth Imam? Farrakhan thinks he is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 146 | View Replies]

To: SonOfDarkSkies

I AGREE ENTIRELY.

THX THX.

148 posted on 09/28/2010 9:19:35 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 147 | View Replies]

To: Quix; Global2010

here are two good links for the

Naional Press Club Conference yesterday in D.C. about our nuke missiles and UFO interventions etc. with senior military officers testifying:

CNN VERSION:

http://blip.tv/file/4172861

ANOTHER LINK:

http://www.necn.com/09/27/10/Shocking-revelation-Former-Air-Force-per/landing.html?blockID=319245&feedID=4213

149 posted on 09/28/2010 9:30:14 AM PDT by Quix (PAPAL AGENT DESIGNEE: Resident Filth of non-Roman Catholics; RC AGENT DESIGNATED: "INSANE")

It is interesting to see in this Press Club conference on UFO's how the human capacity for denial of frightening or inconvenient facts completely overwhelms good judgment...even when the security of the nation is (or may be) at risk.

This capacity for denial was brought home to me just this week, when, doing research for a work of fiction obliquely involving the subject of nephilim and fallen angels, I was reminded how Orthodox Jewish scholars and many Christian theologians all the way back to St. Augustine and John Chrysostom teach (against Scripture) that the giants were human (sons of Seth) and not hybrids.

Jewish Orthodox Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai (Israel 70 BC) went to far as pronounce a curse on anyone teaching the fallen angel idea. Rashi (Rabbi Shlomo Yitzhaki - 1040-1105) and Nachmanides (Rabbi Moses ben Nachman Girondi, 1194 – 1270 ) both went along with this premise (not sure about what they think of the curse).

I don't think I have time at present, but I am curious to find out how Nachmanides incorporates I Enoch into his thinking and life's work. If a person accepts I Enoch as part of God's word, that person cannot deny the Nephilim/Fallen Angel position. The fact that I Enoch was part of the Dead Sea Scrolls must have thrown present day "Sons of Seth" adherents for a loop.;-)

As an aside, I have been reading Onkelos on the Torah: Understanding the Bible Text: Genesis by Israel Drazin, Stanley M. Wagner to help in my research...very interesting book for understanding what the Bible and Biblical scholars say about the report of the spies sent out by Moses when the Promised Land was reached (the spies who reported that they encountered giants, "Sons of Anak")!

150 posted on 09/28/2010 11:13:10 AM PDT by SonOfDarkSkies (Is Obama the Twelfth Imam? Farrakhan thinks he is!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 148 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-100101-150151-200 ... 1,601-1,604 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson