Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

3 outer spaceships approaching Earth: Pravda(one-time commie rag going tinfoil?)
Korea Times ^ | 12/29/10

Posted on 01/01/2011 8:36:24 AM PST by TigerLikesRooster

3 outer spaceships approaching Earth: Pravda

Researchers have identified three giant objects, probably outer spaceships, approaching Earth, Russian daily Pravda reported Wednesday.

The largest object is 240 kilometers in diameter, the daily quoted researchers of the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) headquartered in California.

Two others are smaller. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto. Visible light detecting telescopes will be able to view the spaceships as soon as they reach Mars's orbit. SETI researchers expect the spaceships to pass by Earth in mid-December 2012. The researchers detected the spaceships by technology originally designed for researching the northern lights in Alaska.

The U.S. government has been informed about the event, the paper said. There are frequent reports about extraterrestrial activity in Russia.

TOPICS: Astronomy; Chit/Chat; Weird Stuff
KEYWORDS: napl; pravda; spaceships; ufo
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-100101-150151-200 ... 251-280 next last
To: BushCountry

Or to save us from impending doom..

101 posted on 01/01/2011 9:52:27 AM PST by crazydad
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

To: TigerLikesRooster

Why didn’t the title have a tinfoil hat alert?

102 posted on 01/01/2011 9:52:28 AM PST by BuffaloJack (The Recession is officially over. We are now into Obama's Depression.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Quix

You’re the best, Quix.

103 posted on 01/01/2011 9:52:48 AM PST by sidetracked
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

To: NoGrayZone

You are likewise a welcome encouragement to me.

It thrills me to have had any part at all in deepening your relationship with God.

He alone is able to help any of us.

He alone is worthy our praise.

He alone is Love and Life eternal.

Thanks for being my Brother, my Friend.

104 posted on 01/01/2011 9:53:06 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 93 | View Replies]

To: JoeProBono

Joe,

Some folks have claimed such is an artifact of the imaging systems.

Given all the noise on the net about it being real . . . I’m a little skeptical it could be dust on a lense.

Give your expertise in such things . . . what’s your best guess?

105 posted on 01/01/2011 9:57:09 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 97 | View Replies]

Obama’s reinforcements are on the way.

106 posted on 01/01/2011 9:58:00 AM PST by skookum55 ("We can give up on America or we can give up on this president ...." D. D'Souza)

To: mnehring
Cf. NUKES IN SPACE, narrated by William Shatner.

I have this on DVD. Pretty good, but a little thin on the science. From our historical perspective, it seems incredible that they were doing this.

107 posted on 01/01/2011 9:59:17 AM PST by dr_lew
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

To: Daffynition

Where’s Zeppo?

108 posted on 01/01/2011 9:59:57 AM PST by eekitsagreek (The solid 10-pin, the cause of all the world's problems.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 96 | View Replies]

To: Beowulf9

Art usually does the predictions shows. Ian Punnett
did them last night. I didn’t listen very long.
Noory made some comment that Art wouldn’t be
doing any more shows, but didn’t elaborate.

109 posted on 01/01/2011 10:00:35 AM PST by Myrddin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

To: sidetracked

PTL.

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.

May God richly bless and be with you and those you love in the New Year.

We all need HIM more than ever . . . and will increasingly NEED HIM in the coming year.

Thankfully, HE IS FAITHFUL toward all who seek Him and Love HIm.

110 posted on 01/01/2011 10:00:35 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 103 | View Replies]

To: skookum55

OThuga’s [cohort] reinforcements?

An army of slugs from the lowest cesspool in hell?

111 posted on 01/01/2011 10:01:57 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 106 | View Replies]

My best guess is it appears to be a real thing on that photo.

112 posted on 01/01/2011 10:03:22 AM PST by JoeProBono (A closed mouth gathers no feet - Visualize)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 105 | View Replies]

Mid-December 2012 = end of the Mayan calendar, isn’t it? This sounds as if it is playing on fears to sell copy.

113 posted on 01/01/2011 10:07:32 AM PST by Ingtar (If Washington and his peers had been RINOs, we would still be a British colony.)

To: Oztrich Boy
"Nuke it in orbit. It's the only way to be sure"

Our current administration will schedule 'talks' with the object, pass a 3000 page, $2 trillion "2011 space reclamation act" bill at 2:00 a.m. without any debate, bow to it (of course), provide it with plenty of foreign aid, and then announce that they inherited this problem from the previous administration.
114 posted on 01/01/2011 10:08:28 AM PST by JayNorth
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

To: DejaJude

I was amazed that it took so long into the comments for someone to hit on the obvious truth. I only hope that I exist in a different probably axis but in case I’m not, along with my towel, I’m checking all the pet stores for Babel fish.

115 posted on 01/01/2011 10:09:01 AM PST by Free_SJersey (Celebrate Diversity------------ Divide and Conquer?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies]

To: Free_SJersey

Thanks for all the fish....

116 posted on 01/01/2011 10:15:07 AM PST by Crim (The Obama Doctrine : A doctrine based on complete ignorance,applied with extreme incompetence..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 115 | View Replies]

My layman’s best guess, too.

In which case . . . it would have to be fairly huge, right?

117 posted on 01/01/2011 10:15:22 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 112 | View Replies]

To: Vince Ferrer

Well Sh— if thats how its going to be I might as well drink some kool aid and end it all.. I dont want to burn man...

118 posted on 01/01/2011 10:15:51 AM PST by crazydad
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

To: LS

Swamp gas.

119 posted on 01/01/2011 10:16:20 AM PST by reagan_fanatic (Tralala boom-dee-aye!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Ah, I know what happened ... some Pravda intern who is just learning English stumbled upon a YouTube trailer for "V," didn't make the connection that it was a movie, and took it from there.

Either that, or our overlords have returned and boy are they gonna be po'ed.

120 posted on 01/01/2011 10:17:14 AM PST by NonValueAdded (Palin 2012: don't retreat, just reload)

Pravda link
http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/22-12-2010/116314-giant_spaceships-0/

The shape reminds me of other dimensional ships which attacked the Andromeda near the end of the TV series by the same name.

121 posted on 01/01/2011 10:18:33 AM PST by PIF (They came for me and mine .. now it is your turn..)

To: crazydad

I don’t know what gets me more depressed, watching an asteroid wipe out life on Earth, or listening to Pink Floyd.

122 posted on 01/01/2011 10:20:31 AM PST by Vince Ferrer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 118 | View Replies]

To: Free_SJersey

Good idea. And remember, DON’T PANIC.

123 posted on 01/01/2011 10:20:44 AM PST by DejaJude
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 115 | View Replies]

Visible light detecting telescopes will be able to view the spaceships as soon as they reach Mars's orbit.

Really, is that the extent of our optical telescopes?

124 posted on 01/01/2011 10:22:15 AM PST by GeronL (#7 top poster at CC, friend to all, nicest guy ever, +96/-14, ignored by 1 sockpuppet.. oh & BANNED)

To: Williams

> they will put quite a dent in a 180 mile wide ship.

Any race that could build 180 mile wide interstellar spaceships will have zero problem with anything that we could throw at them.

125 posted on 01/01/2011 10:23:17 AM PST by bill1952 (Choice is an illusion created between those with power - and those without)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

To: Myrddin

I read on this site: http://s3.zetaboards.com/Tranquility/topic/7445290/2/

“Whatever else is happening, I found that there will be 2 new hosts on C2C:
One is Rob Simone on Dec. 28
and John B. Wells on the 29th (he’s hosted before).
Ian on the 30th for the annual predictions show.

He did say that his Ghost to Ghost show’s callers were being screened. That would be a first for him.
He sounded peeved...

The Wind No Longer
Blows, in the End it
Was Without Direction.
Long live the Hot Air.

- Art’s hamcam message”

and that ‘30’ in ham radio means no longer will be using ham from that location.

126 posted on 01/01/2011 10:25:30 AM PST by Beowulf9
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 109 | View Replies]

So it appears.

127 posted on 01/01/2011 10:26:13 AM PST by JoeProBono (A closed mouth gathers no feet - Visualize)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 117 | View Replies]

To: crazydad

Downside, they obliterate or subjugate the human race; upside, I can start smoking again.

128 posted on 01/01/2011 10:27:28 AM PST by tumblindice (lighten up St. Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 118 | View Replies]

To: bill1952

A valid point, then again we know nothing of their defensive measures, just saying very large nukes could severely damage a 180 mile wide artificial object, if there can be a successful intercept.

129 posted on 01/01/2011 10:29:07 AM PST by Williams (It's the policies, stupid.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 125 | View Replies]

To: stockpirate

SETI?

Isn’t that where Jody Foster works?

130 posted on 01/01/2011 10:29:16 AM PST by 240B (he is doing everything he said he wouldn't and not doing what he said he would)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 79 | View Replies]

To: Quix; Las Vegas Dave

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks
UFO and Paranormal News
Posted on 12/28/2010 12:35:46 PM PST by cycle of discernment
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2648541/posts

131 posted on 01/01/2011 10:33:07 AM PST by SunkenCiv (The 2nd Amendment follows right behind the 1st because some people are hard of hearing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: GeronL

I assumed it was referring to home sized telescopes.

132 posted on 01/01/2011 10:36:18 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 124 | View Replies]

To: Quix; KevinDavis

Maybe. I would hope so.

133 posted on 01/01/2011 10:38:17 AM PST by GeronL (#7 top poster at CC, friend to all, nicest guy ever, +96/-14, ignored by 1 sockpuppet.. oh & BANNED)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 132 | View Replies]

To: 2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten
And of course the Mayans knew about this a loooong time ago.

Perhaps the occupants of those "spaceships" authored the Mayan calendar?

134 posted on 01/01/2011 10:38:48 AM PST by ez ("Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is." - Milton, Paradise Lost)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

To: eekitsagreek
That's what happens to understudies...they hardly get any notice.

135 posted on 01/01/2011 10:39:57 AM PST by Daffynition ( Live EACH DAY as if it were your last, but EXPECT that there still may be a tomorrow.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 108 | View Replies]

Big Foot is the pilot, a simple FOIA request will reveal that amazing fact.

136 posted on 01/01/2011 10:42:00 AM PST by AEMILIUS PAULUS (It is a shame that when these people give a riot)

At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.
Based on the shape, I'd say its target is Uranus.
137 posted on 01/01/2011 10:47:53 AM PST by Bratch

To: Dallas59

Putin looks like he’s done almost as many tough things now as Sarah Palin.

138 posted on 01/01/2011 10:50:28 AM PST by Larry - Moe and Curly (Loose lips sink ships.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

To: SunkenCiv

If there was ever a horrid combination . . .

OThuga and that ball of wax would be it.

139 posted on 01/01/2011 10:54:54 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 131 | View Replies]

What spectrum was the original photo taken in? Is the photo with the blue artifact computer enhanced at all?

140 posted on 01/01/2011 10:56:55 AM PST by Michael Barnes (Guilty of being White.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 112 | View Replies]

To: Michael Barnes

Good questions.

I would assume there would be some infrared and ultraviolet shots taken as well.

141 posted on 01/01/2011 11:00:17 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 140 | View Replies]

I researched these objects at sky-map.org. They are really there and not “photoshopped.”
I read all the books...”Chariots of the Gods” and such when I was younger and I am open to the idea that there are MANY things about the universe we do not know.
I can envision a scenario where the Mayans were visited in the past and were told...”when this calendar expires, we will return.”

142 posted on 01/01/2011 11:00:28 AM PST by ez ("Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is." - Milton, Paradise Lost)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 132 | View Replies]

To: ez

THANKS.

Much appreciate that update.

I can certainly agree that we don’t know many things.

However, my construction on reality is that the Bible is absolutely true.

Whatever the critters present will either be a deception or agree with Scripture.

We have been warned about THE GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES in the NT.

Anyway—likely to be increasingly interesting in the coming months.

143 posted on 01/01/2011 11:06:00 AM PST by Quix (Times are a changin' INSURE you have believed in your heart & confessed Jesus as Lord Come NtheFlesh)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 142 | View Replies]

To: Dallas59

I’d like to see him kick Barry’s ass. Good times!

144 posted on 01/01/2011 11:12:24 AM PST by wolfcreek (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsd7DGqVSIc)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

Is that the outer spaceships, or the ships from outer space? Meanwhile, the Arabs have been expecting this for years, and are even now covering *all* of the sand in Iran with tin foil:

BEJING, CHINA — SPACE JEWS PROMOTE ZIONIST THREAT
by the International Council of Aeorphysical Research
(http://www.aearoresearch.ir)

The article was first printed in the Tehran Times on October 25, 2001.

BEJING, CHINA: China’s space agency on October 24 reported beta frequencies of high levels coming from Venus and another star constellation called Omega 9. These encrypted frequencies, which intelligence officials routinely call beta frequencies, were recently decrypted by an international council of scientists. The results showed a continual six minute stream of Zionist propaganda and pro-Jewish statements and proove the existence of inter stellar Zionist threats and the existence of space Jews.

In ancient Sumeria, the Ma’Idad tablets revealed a surprising clue to this new world threat: “The bani Israil shall come from the stars above where they have lived since eternity, hunting above you, in crafts made of iron, to teach you evil and of Shaiytan. Verily, the wise know that the aliens to come are from them” (al kitab al ma’Idad 22.3). The concept that there existed a race of space-Jews that were Zionist threats to the world is nothing new. The world famous philospopher Waqhid al Humra in the year 1236 wrote, “ The Zionist threat from the heavens in the form of alien Jews is part of the wisdom of the tablets, and this threat shall come forth to the world 875 years from this”.

Read the full text of al Humara here: http://www.arabia.com/alhumra/english/234l~h.htm. Read translations of the Al Maidad tablets here:http://www.arabia.com/almaidad/fulltext/tablet5-0-9.html.

It was not until October 24 that the world got its first evidence of the intelletar zionist jewish threat. Alein life has existed for centuries in many forms, but the existence of space Jews has only been documented by a few scientists. In 1945, during the end of World War II when the Zionist enemies had used extensive propaganda to create holohoax, the astronomer Zamir Rachman, a prominent astro physist, reported that beta waves from space Jews were being used to spread Zionist propaganda to the masses through a space aged technology that the CIA would soon claim as its own, molecular-neutrino hybridization (called MNH). See http://www.arabia.com/betafreq/index.html and http://www.zamasalad.net/spacejews/default.asp.

The process of MNH involves the beaming of beta frequencies into the temporal lobes of oppressed individuals thorugh psychological warefare to create a mind control enviornment. In theory, the beta frequencies broadcast from space Zionists and space Jews can be used for mind control purposes. Could these purposes be used to control the minds of say, Muhammad Atta and his friends? “It is highly possible that beta frequencies were used to mind control Muhammad Atta and other oppressed people” says Dr. Daud Zamash of the Aeorspace Research Council of Iran, an internationaly known and respected researcher (http://www.alzubad.org/iman/zamash887/idalslk.html)

The history of space Jews, which researchers call, “extra-terrestrial beta contanoids” (ETBC) has been known to most of the scientific world for many years. The CIA has been working with ETBC’s since the early 1930’s (http://zyed.corneria.com/adad/y6670909/uio.html) and using the beta frequencies to promote Zionist concepts to many people. The Jewish lobby and world Jewish congress, working together with the CIA and Mousad have housed many of these ETBC’s, some of which have been used on a hybrid plan for combining ETBC’s with human life.

Dr. Omar Wazim, an Iranian Chemist has postulated that the threat of ETBC’s is now both “realistic and frightening” (http://ummah.sagul.com/huie4/news/article43-09.htm). On September 11, 1999, a total of 4500 citizens from Tehran were mysteriously abducted and not seen again. This was reported in the Tehran Times by Abduallah Asad, who stated that the individuals bodies were never found. Most of those who were abducted were “kind people with strong faith, however, coming from poor economic conditions that were caused by Zionistic economic influence”. Read more about that incident here: http://wwww.tehrantimes.com/etbc.html.

“It is clear that the current beta frequencies are designed to wage war upon Islam and those who follow Quran and Sunnah” states Professor Muhammed Zan’ib of Tubingen University. The space Jews, which have many crafts and the now possible abiltity to shape change must unite all humanity towards resistance.

145 posted on 01/01/2011 11:19:07 AM PST by Hardraade (I want gigaton warheads now!!)

Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The book of Judas states that Jesus was an alien from the planet Barbelo.
Maybe these spaceships are piloted by `Barbelonians’?

146 posted on 01/01/2011 11:21:24 AM PST by tumblindice
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 143 | View Replies]

To: Quix; mnehring; TigerLikesRooster

Advanced Lifeforms?

If they were that advance, it shouldn’t take them nearly a year to get here from Pluto. Would it?

Anyone care to take a gander on estimated speed of said objects?

147 posted on 01/01/2011 11:23:18 AM PST by wolfcreek (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsd7DGqVSIc)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

To: wolfcreek
.not to mention the sign on Mars;

"Last stop before passing by Earth"

I think Marvin the Martian put that there.

148 posted on 01/01/2011 11:29:33 AM PST by de.rm (Bang, bang, . . bang. Shhh=Bush, the elder, E. Howard Hunt, LBJ, Mrs, Edgar Hoover)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 147 | View Replies]

To: wolfcreek
.not to mention the sign on Mars;

"Last stop before passing by Earth"

I think Marvin the Martian put that there.

149 posted on 01/01/2011 11:29:58 AM PST by de.rm (Bang, bang, . . bang. Shhh=Bush, the elder, E. Howard Hunt, LBJ, Mrs, Edgar Hoover)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 147 | View Replies]

Let me see if I can follow the math here.

3 outer spaceships approaching Earth: Pravda

Researchers have identified three giant objects, probably outer spaceships, approaching Earth, Russian daily Pravda reported Wednesday.

The largest object is 240 kilometers in diameter, the daily quoted researchers of the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) headquartered in California.

Two others are smaller.

These journalists are definitely Asian with math skills like that.

150 posted on 01/01/2011 11:32:25 AM PST by Mind-numbed Robot (Not all that needs to be done needs to be done by the government.)

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-100101-150151-200 ... 251-280 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson