Does the company you work for understand that fixing this problem cannot wait until the system breaks? That it takes time to move stuff over to a more robust system?
I ask, because I’ve been in a similar situation and the company wouldn’t listen when I told them they need to pay attention and starting looking at upgrades now, rather than at the last minute.
Indeed, it does understand this, but is not of great concern, because the company will most likely be closing down before the end of the year due to eBay’s pricing changes. Unfortunately, we’re also taking down several others at the same time when we stop buying from them.