Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: opus86

I hope the gun owner enjoys his stay in jail.

How dare him for thinking he has the right to protect himself and those other innocents around him.

2 posted on 08/03/2011 12:13:20 PM PDT by adm5 (AMERICA HAS ONLY GOD AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT LEFT TO SAVE THE REPUBLIC. by: LibLieSlayer 3/18/10)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: adm5

whats with the extra apostrophe

4 posted on 08/03/2011 12:16:42 PM PDT by rokkitapps ( Hearings on healthcare waivers NOW! (If you agree make this your tagline))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

I hope the gun owner enjoys his stay in jail.

Perhaps you could point me toward where that information occurs in the story? I've read it twice and can't locate anything that says the assault victim was arrested and jailed.

5 posted on 08/03/2011 12:18:28 PM PDT by T-Bird45 (It feels like the seventies, and it shouldn't.)

Huh? According to the article, he didn’t go to jail.

6 posted on 08/03/2011 12:19:01 PM PDT by hiredhand

“I hope the gun owner enjoys his stay in jail.”

Idiot comment...you should not post crap like that that is not in the article.

11 posted on 08/03/2011 12:30:29 PM PDT by GGpaX4DumpedTea (I am a tea party descendant - steeped in the Constitutional legacy handed down by the Founders)

I think this board has been infiltrated by liberals. In every thread one chimes in with 'they're not all like that,' 'what do you mean by that comment?'

Typical liberals. Anything to change the topic and throw a wrench into the works.

40 posted on 08/03/2011 2:52:03 PM PDT by Realman30 ("I've already made a donation to Haiti. It's called taxes". . . . El Rushbo.)

I understand your sarcasm now, but perhaps you should have noted your comment with the closing ‘< /s>’ sarcasm tag. Too many of us became alarmed at the unjust (but nonexistent) arrest.

55 posted on 08/04/2011 2:33:16 AM PDT by Lazamataz (America. Great idea. Couldn't last.)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson