Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: US Navy Vet
"How did the enemy know that their were ALOT of Spec Ops guys on THAT helicopter?"

One word....barry. He should be arrested and hung for treason!

9 posted on 08/07/2011 9:38:02 AM PDT by NoGrayZone ("Islamophobia: The irrational fear of being beheaded." Andrew Klavan of PJTV)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: NoGrayZone

You think that just because the communist in our White House hates Americans, and especially hates the American military, that he would leak the information to have our people killed? I find that as unlikely as that he would intentionally wreck our economy or pass a "health care" bill that would kill jobs and provide worse medical care for everyone.

16 posted on 08/07/2011 9:41:18 AM PDT by Pollster1 (Natural born citizen of the USA, with the birth certificate to prove it)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

To: NoGrayZone

“One word....barry. He should be arrested and hung for treason!”

Agree. I expect that Obama knew that this group had TMI re the Osama/Obama connection and the guts of the operation. What else was there to do but herd the group (more than protocol permits) on to one copter and then see that there’s a leak to the appropriate people in the enemy camp. Instant shut-up.

72 posted on 08/07/2011 10:57:06 AM PDT by MayflowerMadam ("I know that God's tomorrow will be better than today!" A. H. Ackley)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson