Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: WhyisaTexasgirlinPA

I noticed!!! That interview has me convinced that the mother is probably a sociopath and guilty. If that were ME and my baby was still missing I would be a wreck and swearing to quit drinking and whatever else it might take, ANYTHING, forever, if I could just get my baby back. I’d be desperate and ready to trade God my own life for my baby...this woman is NOT behaving like a normal mother! I also thought that the fathers behavior spoke volumes. I think he knows she did it but is lying to himself.

27 posted on 10/19/2011 9:30:06 AM PDT by wndycndy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies ]

To: wndycndy

My take—Mom wasn’t used to dad being gone in the evenings. Had a number of glasses of wine (as many as 10 by her count). Puts baby in for her bath, passes out drunk while baby is still in bath. Dad comes home. Here’s where we have some of the truth in their story. All the lights in the house were on and the front door is unlocked. Right, because mom never shut the house down, she was passed out. Dad finds baby in the bath, drowned, wakes mom up, both panic. Dad decides to help cover up the death, because they have the other two kids, and he needs her to take care of them. If she goes to jail, who takes care of the other kids? So, they hide the body and the phones, make up a story, and call the cops.

Now, I’m not completely sold on the drowning, but I’d lay good money on something that qualifies as negligent homicide, happening to that baby while mom was passed out drunk.

32 posted on 10/19/2011 9:49:33 AM PDT by Hoffer Rand (There ARE two Americas: "God's children" and the tax payers)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies ]

To: wndycndy
Agree, the father's behavior has been quite odd considering his child is missing. He's very quiet and not very expressive.

If one of my kids was missing I would be a complete basket case. The mom's behavior just doesn't seem normal given the circumstances.

76 posted on 10/19/2011 9:43:39 PM PDT by Vicki (Washington State where anyone can vote .... illegals, non-residents, dead people, dogs, felons)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson