Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: ken5050

The main reason Texas A&M is mocked is because it is an outstanding public university with a largely conservative student body. It is also one of the few universities in the nation where a conservative professor can actually be taken seriously.

I assume most of you that relish the opportunity to mock Texas A&M are individuals who either never attended college, or attended another school... but never the less, love to associate yourselves with our state’s famous island of liberalism and sexual deviance, The University of Texas. I know that none of you actually attended t.u., because if you had you would be over at The Daily Kos or The Democratic Underground.

Fine. Continue to mock away at the one public university we conservatives can claim.

19 posted on 11/10/2011 7:18:23 AM PST by me1og
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: me1og; LBG11
For the record, just trying for a little levity from all the Penn State revelations.

I like Perry, and don't think this is such a big deal..heck..it may get him the "senior" vote.

TAMU is a great institution...both athletics and academics..

I've been there twice in my lifetime...

First time . Christmas 1964...I played freshman BB at NYU, and we were invited down for a holiday tourney. It was my first intro to "Big Hair" and GRITS ( girls raised in the south) 1987...football game...think it was against Rice?..stadium is amazing...and the Corps of Cadets..the 12th man..is UNREAL. You have much to be proud of in your alma mater..

20 posted on 11/10/2011 7:28:53 AM PST by ken5050 (Cain/Gingrich 2012!!! because sharing a couch with Pelosi is NOT the same as sharing a bed with her)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies ]

To: me1og

The university out on the South Plains is as conservative.

21 posted on 11/10/2011 7:37:53 AM PST by crusty old prospector

To: me1og

Just friendly Aggie jokes. No harm intended. It is a great school, as are others in the state.

What do fellow employees call an Aggie?

“Boss”

That is a response from an Aggie I know well.

22 posted on 11/10/2011 7:49:59 AM PST by LOC1 (Let's pick the best, not settle for a compromise.)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson